Constantly reporting fake news is not good for ratings WHO KNEW!

Breabart lies and misinformation.

It’s disingenuous to compare a news channels weekly ratings from a year ago to this week. News viewership depends on what is happening in the news ! Which is unpredictable.

Ratings Crisis: CNN Suffers Viewership Collapse of Nearly 30 Percent

HaHa! Love it! Oh and Ingraham passed Maddow for the first time.... Ahh times are getting interesting!

Here is the reality:

CNN is carried by every major Cable company as part of their "basic cable" package. It is not an extra or an add on. This means that about 170 MILLION cable subscribers pay around a dollar a month for CNN, regardless of whether they watch the cesspool.

This gives CNN a GUARANTEED income stream, despite the fact that no one watches them.

CNN doesn't give a shit about ratings.

The ONLY way to hurt CNN is to demand your local cable company stop carrying them, or you will leave.

It’s disingenuous to compare a news channels weekly ratings from a year ago to this week. News viewership depends on what is happening in the news ! Which is unpredictable.

CNN is watched by a tiny cadre of Communist losers, morons like you. Most people don't give a shit what the Trump hating fools are spewing.

Oh its all facts actually. I bet if you clicked on the link they are just reporting news from another source. Your dear CNN is crashing and burning. Happens when you have a lying whore as your main topic.

Oh its all facts actually. I bet if you clicked on the link they are just reporting news from another source. Your dear CNN is crashing and burning. Happens when you have a lying whore as your main topic.

What do they lie about ? Like in thuan month . You tell me .

Everything.

Everything.

Great. Then u can easily provide 3 current examples .

Everything.

On June 26, 2017, three network investigative journalists; Thomas Frank, Eric Lichtblau, and Lex Haris, resigned from CNN over a false story, later retracted, that connected Anthony Scaramucci to a $10 billion Russian investment fund. The network apologized to Scaramucci and stated that the online story did not meet their editorial standards

On January 10, 2017, CNN reported on the existence of classified documents that said Russia had compromising personal and financial information about then President-elect Donald Trump. CNN did not publish the dossier, or any specific details of the dossier. Later that day, BuzzFeed published the entire 35-page dossier with a disclaimer that it was unverified and "includes some clear errors".[18][19][20] The dossier had been read widely by political and media figures in Washington, and had been sent to multiple other journalists who had declined to publish it as it was unsubstantiated.[18] At a press conference the following day, Trump referred to CNN as fake news and refused to take a question from CNN reporter Jim Acosta.[21]

The Washington Post again fact-checked a CNN report regarding Trump on December 8, 2017: CNN ran a story that claimed two sources told the network that the Trump campaign received an email that gave Trump and his son Don Jr early access to Wikileaks documents on September 4, 2016. CNN had not obtained the supposed September 4th email. The sender was "Michael J. Erickson", who CNN was not able to contact. The Washington Post, however, did obtain the email, which showed that the email was actually sent on the day after the hacked documents were released by WikiLeaks--September 14, 2016.[24] CNN issued a correction of their story.

Epic list of CNN news reporting - Taskade
7 Times CNN Botched The News In 2017

That should keep you busy for a while.

Today CNN blatantly and deliberately lied that Trump called illegals "animals."

CNN are fucking scum who lie constantly.

HaHa! Love it! Oh and Ingraham passed Maddow for the first time.... Ahh times are getting interesting!

Here is the reality:

CNN is carried by every major Cable company as part of their "basic cable" package. It is not an extra or an add on. This means that about 170 MILLION cable subscribers pay around a dollar a month for CNN, regardless of whether they watch the cesspool.

This gives CNN a GUARANTEED income stream, despite the fact that no one watches them.

CNN doesn't give a shit about ratings.

The ONLY way to hurt CNN is to demand your local cable company stop carrying them, or you will leave.
bye

Everything.

On June 26, 2017, three network investigative journalists; Thomas Frank, Eric Lichtblau, and Lex Haris, resigned from CNN over a false story, later retracted, that connected Anthony Scaramucci to a $10 billion Russian investment fund. The network apologized to Scaramucci and stated that the online story did not meet their editorial standards

On January 10, 2017, CNN reported on the existence of classified documents that said Russia had compromising personal and financial information about then President-elect Donald Trump. CNN did not publish the dossier, or any specific details of the dossier. Later that day, BuzzFeed published the entire 35-page dossier with a disclaimer that it was unverified and "includes some clear errors".[18][19][20] The dossier had been read widely by political and media figures in Washington, and had been sent to multiple other journalists who had declined to publish it as it was unsubstantiated.[18] At a press conference the following day, Trump referred to CNN as fake news and refused to take a question from CNN reporter Jim Acosta.[21]

The Washington Post again fact-checked a CNN report regarding Trump on December 8, 2017: CNN ran a story that claimed two sources told the network that the Trump campaign received an email that gave Trump and his son Don Jr early access to Wikileaks documents on September 4, 2016. CNN had not obtained the supposed September 4th email. The sender was "Michael J. Erickson", who CNN was not able to contact. The Washington Post, however, did obtain the email, which showed that the email was actually sent on the day after the hacked documents were released by WikiLeaks--September 14, 2016.[24] CNN issued a correction of their story.

I said CURRENT examples . You had to go to June and Jan of 2017!

If they lie about “everything “ (your words ) the. Provide some current examples .

Everything.

If they lie about “everything “ (your words ) the. Provide some current examples .

CNN lied that President Trump called all illegal aliens are animals.

CNN are vicious lying fucks.

fox seems to be doing okay so i don't think fake news has anything to do with it

Say Derp, did CNN perhaps lie through their fucking teeth last night and today? You know, cutting out "Thank you. There could be an MS-13 gang member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it."?

Fucking lying Stalinists......

Everything.

Today, CNN lied about Trump calling illegals animals.
Anti-Trump media take president out of context to incorrectly claim he called illegal immigrants 'animals'

Everything.

Those are current, dickhead.

Forum List

Back