Constantine/Siren: Wall Street (Apocrypha)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does Wall Street (and capitalism) remind you of apocrypha?

jc5.jpg

====

A beautiful woman named Akashi living in Manhattan was exposed by Jesus Christ near the End of Days as the prophetic Harlot of Babylon. Jesus revealed this to God, and God explained that Akashi was a pure siren from the underworld who had taken on human proportions. Akashi was irresistible and a perfect 'diplomat' of hell. Those who bowed to Satan would enjoy the pleasures of Akashi and those who were damned would face her wrath. Those who fought for Christ would have to endure the tribulations of Satan who was preparing the way of the AntiChrist. Akashi worked on Wall Street as a secretary but 'doubled' by night (on weekends) as a harlot roaming the night-life of American yuppie culture. God sent his special Christian missionary John Constantine to deal with Akashi. Constantine was immediately captivated by Akashi's hypnotic beauty and wondered why she was evil...

jc4.jpg

AKASHI: Why are you here, John?
CONSTANTINE: I'm a priest of God...
AKASHI: You're here to serve the Christ!
CONSTANTINE: Why are you evil, Akashi?
AKASHI: Do you think I'm criminally-insane or something?
CONSTANTINE: No. I think you're possessed by evil.
AKASHI: Yet you seem to doubt the fact that I am indeed evil.
CONSTANTINE: You seek to seduce men towards vanities?
AKASHI: Wall Street sharks are mere minions waiting for the AntiChrist.
CONSTANTINE: You serve the Devil; we all serve a master...
AKASHI: That's ironically true; however, not every mission is 'spiritual.'
CONSTANTINE: So you're some kind of absurdist/nihilist?
AKASHI: Those who join our crusade may take me in their arms.
CONSTANTINE: So you're a harlot; yet, I'm forbidden to love you!
AKASHI: That's because you're a servant of God; I'm no servant...
CONSTANINE: Interesting! You should be a Vanity Fair spokeswoman.
AKASH: God does not share your light-hearted sense of humor, John.

After 'chatting' with Akashi, it occurred to John Constantine (God's favorite Earthly priest) that Akashi was some kind of 'siren.' Constantine was Earthly but possessed magical powers and could wield the ability to create life-affirming illusions. He generated a hologram of a dollar-bill on fire right in front of Akashi's furious eyes, but Akashi recognized that Constantine was trying to 'wow' her with his simple/humble Christian idealism. Constantine knew that if he dared touch Akashi or try to woo or court her, he'd burn alive. Akashi belonged to the Devil and would only serve the underworld (and the AntiChrist!). Constantine made Akashi a wager. If he could find a lesbian woman to resist her charms in New York, she'd be 'subdued.' Akashi consulted with Satan and accepted the challenge. Satan whispered into Constantine's ear, "Beware of the fame!"

jc1.jpg

As Constantine looked through Internet chat-rooms, searing for the right bold and beautiful American lesbian New Yorker to introduce to Akashi for his special spiritual wager, he was excited to see all the modern network energy associated with modern social activity. He found a clever young lesbian named Angela who accepted Constantine's offer. Angela was revealed to God and God comforted her and explained that Constantine was going to use her as a priestess for this special mission to defy the evil of the AntiChrist. Constantine then trained Angela to refuse the charms of Akashi and therefore defy the Devil. When Angela approached Akashi, trained and ready, Akashi told her, "Touch my bosom and see if you can resist its warmth," and Angela quickly replied, "All bosoms are silent." Constantine and Akashi then agreed that Angela had served the humility of the Christ. Akashi conceded that a New York lesbian thought 'fondly' of human bondage. The Apocalypse was thwarted...for the moment(!).

====

:blues:

jc6.png

Forum List

Back