conspiracy vs coincidence

i

i can't imagine any agency that hires mercenaries to give an imbecile like that a job.
ah, more projection
typical for a fucking moronic dumbass troofer

please take your tantrums elsewhere and for your sake and your parents if they still live, you really should seek some treatment for your obsessive compulsive disorder.
i'm not the fucking moron that believes every fucking nutty conspiracy that comes down the pike
take your own advice

ah, more projection

please take your tantrums elsewhere and for your sake and your parents if they still live, you really should seek some treatment for your obsessive compulsive disorder.
i'm not the fucking moron that believes every fucking nutty conspiracy that comes down the pike
take your own advice

no. you are an angry young man who doesn't realize that he's dealing with a professional journalist who researches these things objectively and in depth so that people can reach informed conclusions without the distortion that asshats like you thrive on.

take your own advice

no. you are an angry young man who doesn't realize that he's dealing with a professional journalist who researches these things objectively and in depth so that people can reach informed conclusions without the distortion that asshats like you thrive on.
:cough: BULLSHIT:cough:

see, this is why i think you are a fucking idiot
NO ONE is being paid to post on this forum
you fucking moron

congratulations, you have just sunk below my thresholds of intellect and civility and will never get another public response from me.

BTW, just because i mentioned it as a possibility, that does not mean that i have any special reason to believe that anybody is actually paid to be nasty little trolls like you.

you know the words farce, satire and artistic license or is your vocabulary limited to terms like fucking moron, you microencephalic ninny? (that's the medical term for 'pinhead')
ah, typic for troofer morons, projection

What a full blown PUSSY! You sad pathetic turd.

congratulations, you have just sunk below my thresholds of intellect and civility and will never get another public response from me.

BTW, just because i mentioned it as a possibility, that does not mean that i have any special reason to believe that anybody is actually paid to be nasty little trolls like you.

you know the words farce, satire and artistic license or is your vocabulary limited to terms like fucking moron, you microencephalic ninny? (that's the medical term for 'pinhead')
ah, typic for troofer morons, projection

What a full blown PUSSY! You sad pathetic turd.
ROFLMAO

what a shock, projection from huggy da moron

huggy, please stop feeding this troll.

i'm going to attempt to restart the discussion i intended under a different title, so i guess if you want to duke it out with this chucklehead, this is as good a place as any.

i

i can't imagine any agency that hires mercenaries to give an imbecile like that a job.
ah, more projection

you said you werent going to reply to him anymore.

so not only are you a hypocrite, you are a liar. :lol:

So the planes that crashed into the twin towers were controlled by Bush?

Or No planes actually crashed?

All the people who lost loved ones on the planes were in on it and lying?

All to get oil but instead we dig down a mile for a well we aren't using to leak all over our shore?

Where's all the oil?

Why didn't we just haarp Iraq?

Forum List

Back