conspiracy vs coincidence

yes agents Fizzle and Ditzcon are paid shills that have been sent here to troll the boards and post bullshit,you can tell by the way they always try and derail a topic and spend their lives coming here.If they were just ignorant and in denial,they would do what many people do when confronted with evidence and facts they cant refute,not come back and post anything and leave.thats what the ones that are just in denial do,but they have exposed themselves as shills by constantly coming here everyday posting their lies and propaganda.Best thing to do is ignore them and put them on your ignore list.
ah, an new ass for rimjob to figuratively lick

NO ONE HAS TO PAY DWIVECON TO POST... FOR HIM THE THRILL OF TYPING ASSLICK AND RIMJOB IS ALL THE REWARD HE NEEDS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avtvrtTV1vw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CrossTalk on 9/11: Whodunit?[/ame]

True,yeah unlike agent Fizzle,when confronted with evidence and facts and asked to refute them,Ditz's rebuttals consist of something like-you fucking moron asswipe,the 9/11 commission is factual.Thats how he responds pretty much when asked to counter evidence.:lol::lol: thats his thrill of posting.lol.

ah, an new ass for rimjob to figuratively lick

NO ONE HAS TO PAY DWIVECON TO POST... FOR HIM THE THRILL OF TYPING ASSLICK AND RIMJOB IS ALL THE REWARD HE NEEDS

True,yeah unlike agent Fizzle,when confronted with evidence and facts and asked to refute them,Ditz's rebuttals consist of something like-you fucking moron asswipe,the 9/11 commission is factual.Thats how he responds pretty much when asked to counter evidence.:lol::lol: thats his thrill of posting.lol.
i respond to dipshits like they are dipshits, dipshit

if you dipshits showed an iota of intelligent response it might be different

OMG huggy, thats so fucking delusional

you are attempting to use the insane conspiracy theorist fallacy gambit to rebuke huggy's argument.

do you do that because you are merely ignorant or a paid spook trolling these boards attempting to interdict the dissemination of truth by dissidents?
damn, is someone actually being PAID to piss you fucking morons off?
please give me a link

the CIA is recruiting through the spam channels.

you are attempting to use the insane conspiracy theorist fallacy gambit to rebuke huggy's argument.

do you do that because you are merely ignorant or a paid spook trolling these boards attempting to interdict the dissemination of truth by dissidents?
please give me a link

the CIA is recruiting through the spam channels.
thats not a link
LOL

thats not a link
LOL

sorry, i delete all my spam.

maybe if you try hot jobs at yahoo you'll find the recruitment posting.
see, this is why i think you are a fucking idiot
NO ONE is being paid to post on this forum
you fucking moron

congratulations, you have just sunk below my thresholds of intellect and civility and will never get another public response from me.

BTW, just because i mentioned it as a possibility, that does not mean that i have any special reason to believe that anybody is actually paid to be nasty little trolls like you.

you know the words farce, satire and artistic license or is your vocabulary limited to terms like fucking moron, you microencephalic ninny? (that's the medical term for 'pinhead')

you fucking moron

congratulations, you have just sunk below my thresholds of intellect and civility and will never get another public response from me.

BTW, just because i mentioned it as a possibility, that does not mean that i have any special reason to believe that anybody is actually paid to be nasty little trolls like you.

you know the words farce, satire and artistic license or is your vocabulary limited to terms like fucking moron, you microencephalic ninny? (that's the medical term for 'pinhead')
ah, typic for troofer morons, projection

thats not a link
LOL

He dont have to do that,he just needs to pm agent fizzle to know where to go to get a paid job as a shill.Doubt they would take Ditzcon though since he doesnt even try to refute evidence.:lol:
you NEVER post evidence, just like christophera, you post delusional BULLSHIT
hell, you dont even post anything, you just cheerlead for others that post delusional bullshit

you boys want evidence? shall we discuss this photo? i haven't had time to look real hard yet, so i haven't found the one i promised earlier, but this will do for starters.

Google Image Result for http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/glaspie_hussein.jpg
its a photo of April Glaspie meeting with Saddam, it doesnt prove your wacko conspiracy

the only thing that would refute is someone that claims she never met with him
and since no one has done so it is not really evidence

Last edited:
you boys want evidence? shall we discuss this photo? i haven't had time to look real hard yet, so i haven't found the one i promised earlier, but this will do for starters.

Google Image Result for http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/glaspie_hussein.jpg
its a photo of April Gillespie meeting with Saddam, it doesnt prove your wacko conspiracy

and here i thought i was snatching a photo of ghw bush and saddam shaking on a deal. better get some glasses, eh?

first, so i know we are the same page, would you be so kind as to state the conspiracy theory you are attempting to refute with repeated instances of the ad hominem fallacy?

then, if your statement makes sense and you can wait a few days, i'll deliver my response.

if you can't handle that, you will get no response from me.

OMG huggy, thats so fucking delusional

please give me a link

CrusaderFrank..definitely He is too smart to believe the deflecting lying crap he interjects into any thread that reflects badly on the neo republican party and their corporate sponsors.

thats not a link
LOL

you fucking moron

Hafta be carefull of ol divecon. He does the job for free because he gets reinforcing posts that make him believe he has real friends on the internet. His contribution is taking a thread where there is a rational back and forth and he will ad valuless responses that can go on and on for 50 plus posts demanding that someone that ignores him research proof why they don't believe him or want to communicate with him. His ego refuses to retreat from bogging down a thread with what could be defined as circular logic except he is the only one participating. He kills worthy arguements slowly and surely driving anyone that had a point away. But...I do believe he does it without charge.

you fucking moron

Hafta be carefull of ol divecon. He does the job for free because he gets reinforcing posts that make him believe he has real friends on the internet. His contribution is taking a thread where there is a rational back and forth and he will ad valuless responses that can go on and on for 50 plus posts demanding that someone that ignores him research proof why they don't believe him or want to communicate with him. His ego refuses to retreat from bogging down a thread with what could be defined as circular logic except he is the only one participating. He kills worthy arguements slowly and surely driving anyone that had a point away. But...I do believe he does it without charge.
more lies from a proven liar
fuck off dipshit
add me to your fucking stupid moronic list

as if anyone fucking CARES

:lol:

its a photo of April Gillespie meeting with Saddam, it doesnt prove your wacko conspiracy

and here i thought i was snatching a photo of ghw bush and saddam shaking on a deal. better get some glasses, eh?

first, so i know we are the same page, would you be so kind as to state the conspiracy theory you are attempting to refute with repeated instances of the ad hominem fallacy?

then, if your statement makes sense and you can wait a few days, i'll deliver my response.

if you can't handle that, you will get no response from me.
if you had a fucking functioning brain you would have noticed i already did
but clearly you dont
so fuck off dipshit

you fucking moron

i saw that before he ever jumped in here to back fizzle's play. i don't recall his ever posted anything i'd seen that was worth a response.

i can't imagine any agency that hires mercenaries to give an imbecile like that a job.

when i see the low grade language and high grade hostility most of these characters deploy, i'm astounded that they really think they are doing anything worthwhile by trashing everything they don't believe or understand.

i cringe to think any of them might have any more than a high school education, are older than 28 and have any kind of home life that isn't severely dysfunctional.

in the future can i suggest we keep these kinds of side bars in the PM zone? thise kind of commiserating is often the killing blow to good topics.

i really had no intention of getting into a discussion of specific conspiracies, but rather to examine how conspiracies are constructed and executed in general as opposed to important shit that just happens because of the flow of circumstance.

you fucking moron

i

i can't imagine any agency that hires mercenaries to give an imbecile like that a job.
ah, more projection
typical for a fucking moronic dumbass troofer

i

ah, more projection
typical for a fucking moronic dumbass troofer

please take your tantrums elsewhere and for your sake and your parents if they still live, you really should seek some treatment for your obsessive compulsive disorder.

Forum List

Back