conspiracy vs coincidence

congratulations, you just flunked out. your level of understanding is much to low to even access the knowledge bases i am offering to share here.

this is not my theory. the saddam hussein regime was constructed by poppy bush and the CIA. i have seen the proof. i know government employees who have access to the inside skinny and not the internet horseshit you ninnies spew. i have no idea when the CIA stopped running saddam and his thugs. that's what i was asking you if you knew.

you will now be treated with all the respect a little punk ass bitch troll like you deserves.

you are out of your league with me fizzbot.

you will humiliate yourself if you fuck with me too hard.

hey jackass. you said its not a big leap to think the cia controlled saddam right up until he was caught.

its a huge fucking leap.

prove me wrong, assface. :cuckoo:

you lose sonny. i don't take orders from people like you. if you can get a grip on your toilet tongue and be a little more respectful, i'll see what i can do about retrieving the photo of poppy and saddam when they closed the deal for you. i don't have proper clearance to get the really good shit and i don't hack into those kinds of systems. certainly not to validate myself to someone like you.

adults don't use the kind of language you do and i only debate with children when there's money and a panel of judges involved.

go play with the other trolls and let somebody who wants to learn something take a shot in here.

i'm busy and don't feel like wasting time with a punk-ass misinformed know-it-all bitch with an ax to grind.

i told you that you were a jackass. you made a statement. you cant back it up when asked. its no fucking secret that iraq was supported by the usa when they were fighjting iran.

you said its not a big leap to think the cia controlled saddam right up until he was captures. you were wrong. :lol:

complain about my language all you want. i dont give a shit. i doesnt make you any less of a jackass.

bring on the next conspiracy moron..... :eusa_whistle:

bye, fool. i'm too busy right now to waste any more than the 30 seconds it takes for me to tell you to eat shit and go bark at the moon.

adios, bendayho muchacho.

besse me coulo

hey jackass. you said its not a big leap to think the cia controlled saddam right up until he was caught.

its a huge fucking leap.

you lose sonny. i don't take orders from people like you. if you can get a grip on your toilet tongue and be a little more respectful, i'll see what i can do about retrieving the photo of poppy and saddam when they closed the deal for you. i don't have proper clearance to get the really good shit and i don't hack into those kinds of systems. certainly not to validate myself to someone like you.

adults don't use the kind of language you do and i only debate with children when there's money and a panel of judges involved.

go play with the other trolls and let somebody who wants to learn something take a shot in here.

i'm busy and don't feel like wasting time with a punk-ass misinformed know-it-all bitch with an ax to grind.

i told you that you were a jackass. you made a statement. you cant back it up when asked. its no fucking secret that iraq was supported by the usa when they were fighjting iran.

you said its not a big leap to think the cia controlled saddam right up until he was captures. you were wrong. :lol:

complain about my language all you want. i dont give a shit. i doesnt make you any less of a jackass.

bring on the next conspiracy moron..... :eusa_whistle:

potty mouth! :eek:

bye, fool. i'm too busy right now to waste any more than the 30 seconds it takes for me to tell you to eat shit and go bark at the moon.

besse me coulo

gago ka. puntang ina mo.

i thought you said adults didnt talk like that and then in your next post you tell somebody to go eat shit.

what a fucking hypocrite!! :lol:

congratulations, you just flunked out. your level of understanding is much to low to even access the knowledge bases i am offering to share here.

this is not my theory. the saddam hussein regime was constructed by poppy bush and the CIA. i have seen the proof. i know government employees who have access to the inside skinny and not the internet horseshit you ninnies spew. i have no idea when the CIA stopped running saddam and his thugs. that's what i was asking you if you knew.

you will now be treated with all the respect a little punk ass bitch troll like you deserves.

its a huge fucking leap.

Saddam was controlled right up to the point when he asked and recieved permission to invade Kuiatt. He was hung to make sure he never told what really happened.
OMG huggy, thats so fucking delusional

its a huge fucking leap.

Saddam was controlled right up to the point when he asked and recieved permission to invade Kuiatt. He was hung to make sure he never told what really happened.

Why do you say that? Saddam was given permission through the U S Embassy representative..a woman.. don't remember her name right this second. His reason was that the Kuaittis were cross drilling miles under his southern border and stealing his oil. He was told "we would have no problem with it". Then the Saudis got thier panties in a bunch being the same religion as the Kuaittis and they thought Saddam wouldn't stop with the encroachment on his southern border. Then there was a false report that Saddam was amassing troops for an invasion of Saudi Arabia and lickety split we were "saving the Saudis" by Stopping "Crazy Saddam" if he "went rouge" by attacking Kuait.

What exactly is innaccurate about what I just relayed?

Do you really think I cannot back up every word??? Test me.

Why do you say that? Saddam was given permission through the U S Embassy representative..a woman.. don't remember her name right this second. His reason was that the Kuaittis were cross drilling miles under his southern border and stealing his oil. He was told "we would have no problem with it". Then the Saudis got thier panties in a bunch being the same religion as the Kuaittis and they thought Saddam wouldn't stop with the encroachment on his southern border. Then there was a false report that Saddam was amassing troops for an invasion of Saudi Arabia and lickety split we were "saving the Saudis" by Stopping "Crazy Saddam" if he "went rouge" by attacking Kuait.

you cant because its a fucking LIE you moronic idiot
i know exactly what you are going to claim before you even do it
and you are a fucking idiot for believing that bullshit

the name of the woman was April Gilespie(SP?)

and he wasnt told "we have no problem with it"
that is another fucking lie
what was said was we had no stand on their border dispute
not that he was given permission to invade

Last edited:

i know exactly what you are going to claim before you even do itand you are a fucking idiot for believing that bullshit

Great!..I'm gonna watch some tube...fill in for me for a couple of hours....OK?:lol:

If ya wanna put somebody in "The List"...be my guest!...:lol::lol::lol:

i know exactly what you are going to claim before you even do itand you are a fucking idiot for believing that bullshit

Great!..I'm gonna watch some tube...fill in for me for a couple of hours....OK?:lol:

If ya wanna put somebody in "The List"...be my guest!...:lol::lol::lol:
huggy, no one gives a shit about your moronic fucking list
:rolleyes:

its a huge fucking leap.

you've noticed this as well about Fizzle huh,that he cant debate without resorting to insults.Yeah I put him on my ignore list a long time ago.I also dont have time to debate with trolls like him that talk like children.

its a huge fucking leap.

you are attempting to use the insane conspiracy theorist fallacy gambit to rebuke huggy's argument.

do you do that because you are merely ignorant or a paid spook trolling these boards attempting to interdict the dissemination of truth by dissidents?

methinks her name is april glaspie and she wasn't just a woman at the embassy. she was the ambassador.

if you really want to liven this up, the best and most reasonable theory for the real reason for that war is that we had poured inestimable amounts of money into building up the infrastructure of the oil producing countries in the region --- especially kuwait, because with a refinery they could ship finished product (i.e. gasoline, motor oil) and were attempting to develop their own retail outlets.

they had opened up some gas stations in europe and were planning to expand into the us.
bp and exxon would have none of that and so the war was planned with the objective of destroying kuwaits oil processing infrastructure to cut off the competitive threat presented by the gas stations. mission accomplished! sorry about killing off all the coral in the gulf, the 180,000 dead non-combatants and all the irreplacable antiquities destroyed, but that happens when there is a war.

besse me coulo

gago ka. puntang ina mo.

i thought you said adults didnt talk like that and then in your next post you tell somebody to go eat shit.

what a fucking hypocrite!! :lol:

hey, when it becomes evident that you are dealing with a person whose development was arrested at about age eight and intelligent discourse is clearly not possible, i don't think there's anything hypocritical about telling the twit to fuck off and go away.

i invite you and divecon and anybody else reading to go back to the first post and read it carefully --- think about what was said in that and respond to the points i was attempting to express.

neither of you have done that. all you saw was a conspiracy theory thread you felt some kind of patriotic duty to disrupt.

you are attempting to use the insane conspiracy theorist fallacy gambit to rebuke huggy's argument.

do you do that because you are merely ignorant or a paid spook trolling these boards attempting to interdict the dissemination of truth by dissidents?

yes agents Fizzle and Ditzcon are paid shills that have been sent here to troll the boards and post bullshit,you can tell by the way they always try and derail a topic and spend their lives coming here.If they were just ignorant and in denial,they would do what many people do when confronted with evidence and facts they cant refute,not come back and post anything and leave.thats what the ones that are just in denial do,but they have exposed themselves as shills by constantly coming here everyday posting their lies and propaganda.Best thing to do is ignore them and put them on your ignore list.

damn, is someone actually being PAID to piss you fucking morons off?
please give me a link

yes agents Fizzle and Ditzcon are paid shills that have been sent here to troll the boards and post bullshit,you can tell by the way they always try and derail a topic and spend their lives coming here.If they were just ignorant and in denial,they would do what many people do when confronted with evidence and facts they cant refute,not come back and post anything and leave.thats what the ones that are just in denial do,but they have exposed themselves as shills by constantly coming here everyday posting their lies and propaganda.Best thing to do is ignore them and put them on your ignore list.
ah, an new ass for rimjob to figuratively lick

NO ONE HAS TO PAY DWIVECON TO POST... FOR HIM THE THRILL OF TYPING ASSLICK AND RIMJOB IS ALL THE REWARD HE NEEDS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avtvrtTV1vw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CrossTalk on 9/11: Whodunit?[/ame]

Last edited:

NO ONE HAS TO PAY DWIVECON TO POST... FOR HIM THE THRILL OF TYPING ASSLICK AND RIMJOB IS ALL THE REWARD HE NEEDS
typical Id-Eots bullshit

hey, when it becomes evident that you are dealing with a person whose development was arrested at about age eight and intelligent discourse is clearly not possible,

must suck to be you when someone whose development was arrested at age eight proves you to be a complete moron!! :lol:

still waiting for your evidence that saddam was controlled by the CIA right up until the time he was caught. :cuckoo:

hey, when it becomes evident that you are dealing with a person whose development was arrested at about age eight and intelligent discourse is clearly not possible,

must suck to be you when someone whose development was arrested at age eight proves you to be a complete moron!! :lol:

still waiting for your evidence that saddam was controlled by the CIA right up until the time he was caught. :cuckoo:
actually, i took his comment to be pure projection
;)

Forum List

Back