Conspiracy to have every one on Earth Bar coded scanned and in a Global Database.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I hear within the next few years.There are plans to have everyone on Earth, Bar coded, and scanned into a Global database.As all items in the Supermarket are
Bar coded and in a central Data base.

Has anyone else heard about this plan.?.

I hear within the next few years.There are plans to have everyone on Earth, Bar coded, and scanned into a Global database.As all items in the Supermarket are

No but I was a bit curious when Jillian started drawing all those parallel lines on me !

Not to worry, it's an efficiency move.

Bar coding us in advance will make grading us for Soylent Green far easier.

Not to worry, it's an efficiency move.

Bar coding us in advance will make grading us for Soylent Green far easier.

And there will be all the usual flavors: vanilla, barbecue, teriyaki, licorice, tutti-fruiti and the ever-popular watermelon. :D

Yeah, in the Bible.

I just hate it when they scan me and they have to call "The Man" for a price check.

oh yeah,people better wake up and realise 1984 is here right now.

You think this is not already happening? Look at the bar code on every debit card, credit card, and drivers license (that have them) .... all that scanning is going someplace. :eusa_shifty:

Something I noticed a few years ago...

In all the UPC bar codes, there is a particular double line at the beginning middle and end:

Looking at various codes, I noticed that these specific double lines - with that particular spacing - appear to be associated uniquely with the number 6:

USP_666.jpg

Neat, huh?

Check it out on the products you buy; like pretty much any product you buy...

brackets.gif

Something I noticed a few years ago...

In all the UPC bar codes, there is a particular double line at the beginning middle and end:

Looking at various codes, I noticed that these specific double lines - with that particular spacing - appear to be associated uniquely with the number 6:

USP_666.jpg

Neat, huh?

Check it out on the products you buy; like pretty much any product you buy...

brackets.gif

Remember when this "rumor" was going around?

This email talks suspiciously about the success of Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft. It also says that the ASCII code numbers for his name add up to "666," a significant number in the book of Revelation in the Bible related to a leader that will rise to power at the close of human history. It also talks about a sinister-looking and hidden program in Windows that, the writer claims, can be used by Bill Gates to control the world.

Maybe the rumor was not debunked? lol :lol:

Forum List

Back