Conspiracy Theory VS Scientific Theory

I thought that all Obama Supporters got their Text message and email to wear blue in honor of Obama Blue Day Today

OBAMA BLUE DAY!! September 30, 2008

Its time to REPRESENT!!!!!

This election season has remained too close for comfort and to close to call! We have 100,000s of unregistered and millions who remain on the fence! Its time for us to come together, voice our unity, and make a difference!

Tuesday September 30, 2008

everyone is asked

to do two things

1) WEAR BLUE

2) REGISTER TWO VOTERS!

(If you can't register two voters talk to two people who may be on the fence/ or a McCain supporter and sway them to become a Obama Supporter).

LETS MAKE OBAMA BLUE DAY a DAY OF ACTION!!!!

BARACK THE VOTE!!!!!!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!!!
[/COLOR]

Point and click interface?

Your almost right in a sense but completely different in how you would interact with the spiritual world.

If anyone has paid any attention to actually what I have wrote from the beginning of my time here then you may know some what on how it works.

You have to know that the Creator sets the rules of the universe. So things interact and respond he has decided what they do when certain things occur. Sceintist do not. They observe and reactions and interactions and give you a theory about what they see ignoring the Creators rules. If they know the rules that the Creators set then they can actually explain what they observed in full and not as a theory.

Now if a sceintist is in the "in" of the government they may know of such things but will not tell you on account of contradiction. It takes away their power and control and allow the Creator to gain back authority over the PTB.

nope. didn't get that text. Now, did you want to post anything tangible or even remotley relevant regarding the "spiritual" realm or should we all go back to reading other various tles of fantasy fiction.

Do you know what your cells are? Exactly what they are? Or do you know what this world scientist have told you they are?
Cell (biology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I can tell you what, the description of a cell that they have given is only as acurrate as a partial sceince. This is one of the main spiritual realm interactions that they leave out of the equation. This is something that they need to know the Creators rule on or they have given you a Theory. We all know that a theory is not concrete proof and you won't accept it.

Here is something that you can dig on, Your Hair and Nails continue to grow after you die. If you take the spiritual realm and into consideration and what your cells really are then you can make the connection.

I know the connection, I didn't go to school here either and we do not get degrees for learning, we get victory.

You can go google it if you want and send me many websites that say different.

I went and said so, even if your "evidents" are stacked against me. I do not use your evidents and your knowledge that often because most of it is garbage filled with lies. I use it when it has bearring and Hair and Nails growing is probably the simplist subject to start with for you. Go ask a coroners and go back to the 1800's when it was known to the general population before they concealed the information.

oh good thing this just randomly found me... Some one already went with a post bout it a few years back.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...proponent-astrology-is-scientific-theory.html

Astrology would be considered a scientific theory if judged by the same criteria used by a well-known advocate of Intelligent Design to justify his claim that ID is science, a landmark US trial heard on Tuesday.

Under cross examination, ID proponent Michael Behe, a biochemist at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, admitted his definition of “theory” was so broad it would also include astrology.

The trial is pitting 11 parents from the small town of Dover, Pennsylvania, against their local school board. The board voted to read a statement during a biology class that casts doubt on Darwinian evolution and suggests ID as an alternative.

The parents claim this was an attempt to introduce creationism into the curriculum and that the school board members were motivated by their evangelical Christian beliefs. It is illegal to teach anything with a primarily religious purpose or effect on pupils in government-funded US schools.

Supporters of ID believe that some things in nature are simply too complex to have evolved by natural selection, and therefore must be the work of an intelligent designer.

Astrology is scientific theory, courtroom told - opinion - 19 October 2005 - New Scientist

Why would teaching the possibility of creationism be illegal? What WHO DECIDES WHAT IS ILLEGAL AND WHY?

Follow what I am say at all here, you allow your authorities to dictate to you.

Why do they need so much control? If none of it is true and their science is the say all be all? Because it is not. It is time to really look at what the messages are saying.

I am being very cryptic with what I know because of one thing in particular. You are not ready for it yet.

Why do they need so much control?

Perhaps because they agree with your last statement?

I am being very cryptic with what I know because of one thing in particular. You are not ready for it yet.

Have you ever wondered whether, if you were in their position, you would really do things differently? Are you and yours really that different from them, aside from not being the ones mostly in control at the moment?

:lol:

listen.. if you have nothing to offer then just say so. Did I misspell EVIDENCE or something? I'm sure acting like the pslling police will mute the laughter you hear at the idea that cells or somehow spiritual in nature. For real.. keep your miss cleo shit out of the science classroom.

Here is something that you can dig on, Your Hair and Nails continue to grow after you die.

Actually, no, they don't. Soft tissue recedes as it decomposes giving the illusion that hair and nails continue to grow.

I went and said so, even if your "evidents" are stacked against me. I do not use your evidents....

Which is why you're wrong. Oh, and btw, it's "evidence". If you aliens are going to live here, please, learn to speak the language.

Last edited:
Perhaps because they agree with your last statement?

Have you ever wondered whether, if you were in their position, you would really do things differently? Are you and yours really that different from them, aside from not being the ones mostly in control at the moment?

That was some great work there on your part. :salute:

I can say things would be different now and they will be different soon. I know what I do speak about sometime is wierd, akward or unknown to many and that is just because that is how it was taught to be in this day and age. If it was taught differently during the last century then we would be in a different place right now. That is how easy it is to make a change and to change the flow.

All I can say is what will be different but it holds no bar at the current moment due to the way the society is now and the power that is wielded by powers in control.

I can give you the ideas if you ask for them.

ADAM AND EVE

Consider the story. God takes a rib from Adam and makes Eve. But, if we take an electron from Atom we cause a new action of creation. Is the Bible saying that all life began with the splitting of the Atom/Adam.?.

The scientific process is called Ionic Bonding. Atoms that have gained or lost electrons are called ions. Because each electron has a negative charge, the gain of electrons creates a negative ion and the loss of electrons creates a positive ion. The attraction between negative and positive ions results in strong bonds called ionic bonds that hold the ions together.

To form sodium chloride an electron from a sodium atom is transferred to a chlorine atom. Thus something new is formed. An electron from an Adam/Atom is transferred to an Eve/Atom and what do you know. Something new is formed. (ATOMIC ENERGY)

ADAM AND EVE

Consider the story. God takes a rib from Adam and makes Eve. But, if we take an electron from Atom we cause a new action of creation. Is the Bible saying that all life began with the splitting of the Atom/Adam.?.

Except that, "Adam" is a nonBiblical english word.

ADAM AND EVE

Is it that or is it cloning?

Hey, scientists used to believe little men lived inside our bodies and controlled our innards. They also clung to the ideas that the earth was the center of the universe, rocks could not fall from the sky, and baths were bad for you.

Scientists are not gods, folks. They are wrong every day of the year.

God is a sceintist.

The important thing to note is propaganda sceince, the ones with history of where we came from and how we got here. Not all sceince is bad, it is justi ncomplete and alot of what you hear, read is propaganda to make you second guess and feel inferior.

Forum List

Back