Conspiracy Theory VS Scientific Theory

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
What's the difference?

The difference is only the person that is telling you their findings.

1. The conspiracy theorist normally are not a media, political figure or government official/scientist....

What makes a conspiracy theorist research so much less valuable and what they so much less valuable then theories placed out by scientist?

It is because they are not a person of authority to you because while you grew up you were taught that these individuals are highly decorated with a good education and you should respect them because other people of authority do.

Take this from the other angle before you decide to defend your authority figures views that you have taken to and your beliefs that this is not true, when really you only do it because everyone else does. Think about it….

Education about the existence of the universe and how we got here has been fabricated by the authority figures that you have put your faith in. It is not the easiest thing to take, it is up to you to decide I can only tell you about and what is to come. Unfortunately most of you will just sit and wait until you get hit with the next plague which may be H5N1 or for a Nuke to hit you before you say this isn’t right. Then it will be too late for you and almost everyone else because your authority figures were not talking about it before it happened.

Not only have they fabricated the existence of the world they have cause major wars and created disease in the world to make people scared and to control them while limiting the population to a manageable amount. They in fact have a plan to kill more then 80% of the world’s population. Do you think you are one that is left alive? They are doing this with their same scientist that are engineering “defenses” for disease when they are really creating them, they call them “defenses” so that they may have funding approved by you to them…. Then your authority figures kill the scientist so they can not tell what they have created.

With all this you are going to ask for “proof”. Why should I give you proof when other’s offer what they find as proof and you reject it because it was not from an authority figure. What makes me think you will not do the same to me?

Proof - evidence or an argument that serves to establish a fact or the truth of something

Why do you require proof? You require proof because the authority figures that you look up to you present you with proof to make their point and to get you to trust them. How do they get proof? They get proof by having and noting other authority figures that agree with what has been written or the pictures that have been shown? Who gave those authority figures the power to decide what proof is? Other authority figures and you. Proof is their control over you and taught you that if there is no “proof” that it is not right and do not trust it because we authority figures gives you proof, even if it is made up but you wouldn’t know because you worship authority and other authority figures said it was right. Wonder why they call you sheep? Yes you are the sheep.

Now you want to know how these authority figures get in to power in the first place and have so many people trust them. It was before you and they can rewrite history every decade if they wanted to, you won’t know about it, you are no longer in school or dead. They did right for a while to gain trust of the people, once they had the trust “mysterious” problems start happening and the authority figures come up with the solution. All is good then we go on business as usual. The same cycle happens over and over, you want your proof that it does? Look at the market crash, tainted milk, salmonella and housing crash? What is the solution? Government buys it and you allow them because they are your authority figures. Little do you know they are buying up all the private markets to add to their corporation and staging the complete market crash and making the middle class poor so that the average sheep will have to look to them for care while they decide your fate.

My proof to you is to wait then. If you can not see the signs and discern it yourself then you deserve what you get. The others out here that you call crazy and nuts are only trying to show you the facts and make you look before it is too late. We are actually trying to help. You waited past all the other conspiracies that came true but it was just by random luck that happened so you passed it off.

After all that, this is still only a smoke screen from what is real the threat to humanity is.

I can go on if you care, but you need to digest this first.

Conspiracy theories are NOT scientific at all. They depend on unknowns and unprovable claims. They depend on you buying into the fear and distrust of some organization to swallow the half truths and out right lies told to create them.

But hey nice try.

Sceintific Theories are idea's that have no other evidence to back them up either since you want to put it that way. The only evidence are authority figures that agree. That is not really evidence.

Do you understand how easy it is to make a image and say it is something that supports your theory?

I am speaking of the common theories that are flowing in our society, you must know that these theories only exist to take away the idea that we were created and did not just end up here on accident. That makes you more powerful and special then they lead you on to be. It furthur makes it an unknonw but your known is the authority figures who have been right at somethings and always in your life.

Authority exist by being a constant. You are just use to having them there and they are use to being there.

Again the people that you are giving your authority to are the ones leading you in the wrong direction and they are not who you think they are and doing the job that you think they are doing. This is comming more and more evident as the time goes on and the more problems that come on.

If these people are doing what they are supposted to do, why do we have all these issue's? Why are we not protected, why are we not stable? Why do I have to suffer, why do I have to change the way I live?

Tell me guys, Do you work? Do you own or rent? Do you buy things? Yes to all of them is the answer and it is the same answer for almost every single person that you know and meet. So why is the economy failing? It is not.

Your President George Bush just told you in his statement about the government bail out for the economy that things are going to get real hard for you, that your house price will drop and your things will not be as valuable. He is telling you that your quality of life is going to be affected.

Most people get fired for doing a bad job and most companies that do a bad job lose their clientel or contracts to another.

Why not the same for us and the government? Because there is only one, they do not let anyone else corner or monopolize a market except for them.

Their time is comming when they are going to need serious answers for us and a new way is brought out and you will have a choice.

------

This was not a "try" it resonated with many people and all you need to do is see it once to wake you up. Once you know you can not forget, you can ignore it but you can not say that you have not been taught. RGS even said that.

So even you RGS has been taught, when it is your turn to answer you can not say that you didn't know.

Your literal meaning to the Word is not the what it means literally.

Anyone reading has been choosen to see the Truith. Now it is up to them to decide.

You can not live in gray forever because the hour is comming and you want to be on a side.

So why is the BS? Because it goes against your beliefs?

Why is it BS because it goes against your beliefts but science and the authority system goes against a lot of religious belief but you call the Religious beliefs BS?

How is that fair? It is not.

My article is not religious how ever I just wanted to point out the way you judge and how you can not take the same back. So next time you want to get on someone else about their in beliefs think about yours and what actually makes yours right over someone elses. It makes no sense to agrue between each other. Lets try and understand first.

All I am offering is another view, the one that is less seen. The one that is behind the curtians. I am making you look past the illusion. I think I throw you off when I say illusion because you are thinking of something that you seen in a disney cartoon and think its magic. It is not magic it is actually happening but what you are doing is taking their word as good when it is not. That creates the illusion, you putting your trust and faith into a system that is only a front.

So why is the BS? Because it goes against your beliefs?

Why is it BS because it goes against your beliefts but science and the authority system goes against a lot of religious belief but you call the Religious beliefs BS?

How is that fair? It is not.

My article is not religious how ever I just wanted to point out the way you judge and how you can not take the same back. So next time you want to get on someone else about their in beliefs think about yours and what actually makes yours right over someone elses. It makes no sense to agrue between each other. Lets try and understand first.

All I am offering is another view, the one that is less seen. The one that is behind the curtians. I am making you look past the illusion. I think I throw you off when I say illusion because you are thinking of something that you seen in a disney cartoon and think its magic. It is not magic it is actually happening but what you are doing is taking their word as good when it is not. That creates the illusion, you putting your trust and faith into a system that is only a front.

No, because I'm sick and tired of utter stupidity such as this stuff you're posting. Believe what you like, I'm fine with that, but for crying out loud misrepresenting a process you don't like is the last straw for me. I don't like to get cranky with posters for various reasons, not wanting to be rude is one of them but I'm sorry I'm just exasperated.

I'm not a scientist, nowhere near it but even I know that science is a process of inquiry and it isn't how you've represented it. Science thrives on disagreement, conspiracy theories thrive on agreement. Religious beliefs - depending on the religion of course - operate on various grounds. Christianity thrives on authority and obedience. Judaism thrives on inquiry and disagreement.

Wait a minute I think I just called Judaism scientific.....hey there's a thought. Torah studies.....inquiry, reason.....

Okay, this was good. I feel better now.

Exasperation evaporates.

:cool:

"The government's top economic experts warn that, without immediate action by Congress, America could slip into a financial panic and a distressing scenario would unfold," Bush said. "More banks could fail, including some in your community. The stock market would drop even more, which would reduce the value of your retirement account. The value of your home could plummet. Foreclosures would rise dramatically."

The administration and Congress appeared to move closer to a deal on Wednesday. Acknowledging that many Americans are furious at the idea that their tax money would go to bail out Wall Street, Paulson said in hearings that he was open to capping executive compensation at firms that participate in the bailout plan. He also indicated the final rescue plan would include more help for struggling homeowners.

Democrats have a plan - Sep. 25, 2008

So disect their message.

Did you notice how they quote an Authority and pass the Authority off to another Authority...
The government's top economic experts warn that, without immediate action by Congress

Then they give you a huge problem

America could slip into a financial panic and a distressing scenario would unfold," Bush said. "More banks could fail, including some in your community. The stock market would drop even more, which would reduce the value of your retirement account. The value of your home could plummet. Foreclosures would rise dramatically

Then they give you their Solution

immediate action by Congress
The administration and Congress appeared to move closer to a deal

Then they blame the Citizens and say we are the problem

Americans are furious at the idea that their tax money would go to bail out Wall Street

But they are kind enough to help you

final rescue plan would include more help for struggling homeowners

So you accept it.

Maybe you should start looking into what they are saying. It is the same thing over and over again.
Authority says there is a problme
Authority will fix the probelm
Authority blames you
Authority forgives you

Look at what is actually there in the words. I can not make that up. These are your signs. Read through them. Look at the meaning.

Look, as far as I know this seems to be a rational response to a crisis. But I'm not a financial wiz so I just have to look at what's going on, read informed comment (from some well-informed posters in these forums) and try and appreciate what's going on.

I could, were I so inclined, reason that this whole thing has been engineered by BushCheney as the coup they needed to get control over the US permanently. Instead of nuking Iran to facilitate their coup, they've created a financial crisis that could plunge the US into the worst recession ever.

But I'm not so inclined. I'll wait for a bit more evidence before I start down that path.

Look, as far as I know this seems to be a rational response to a crisis. But I'm not a financial wiz so I just have to look at what's going on, read informed comment (from some well-informed posters in these forums) and try and appreciate what's going on.

I could, were I so inclined, reason that this whole thing has been engineered by BushCheney as the coup they needed to get control over the US permanently. Instead of nuking Iran to facilitate their coup, they've created a financial crisis that could plunge the US into the worst recession ever.

But I'm not so inclined. I'll wait for a bit more evidence before I start down that path.

GADZOOKS!!! :eek: You thought for yourself instead of letting someone else do it for you!! You must be one of the Illuminati. :eusa_naughty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aizz0o9fPWU]YouTube - A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies[/ame]

No, because I'm sick and tired of utter stupidity such as this stuff you're posting. Believe what you like, I'm fine with that, but for crying out loud misrepresenting a process you don't like is the last straw for me. I don't like to get cranky with posters for various reasons, not wanting to be rude is one of them but I'm sorry I'm just exasperated.

I'm not a scientist, nowhere near it but even I know that science is a process of inquiry and it isn't how you've represented it. Science thrives on disagreement, conspiracy theories thrive on agreement. Religious beliefs - depending on the religion of course - operate on various grounds. Christianity thrives on authority and obedience. Judaism thrives on inquiry and disagreement.

Wait a minute I think I just called Judaism scientific.....hey there's a thought. Torah studies.....inquiry, reason.....

Okay, this was good. I feel better now.

Exasperation evaporates.

:cool:

this humble man and his humble opinions are totaly fuckin up yer shit...thats funny....

We have a problem here because you are looking at science as the whole and a final product. There is an understanding that most (and I mean most) are leaving out and that is how the spiritual world effects the physical. No matter what you think the spiritual world comes before the physical and if you do not take into consideration how that realm works and interacts with the physical every single time something happens then science is incomplete. The Spritual Realm is master.

Thats why sceince has theory because they can not say for sure to you because they are not telling you the spiritual end of sceince because it will contradict everything that they have taught you about evolution and the big bang theory.

The authorities take advantage of sceince by making up these fake scenario's to confuse you and take you away who you are.

You give yourself power. If there is anything that needs to resonate with you is that you know everything that there is to know already. You just need a refresher and the system we live in takes advantage of that and teaches the opposite and makes you close your mind and place it in a box.

'Raise your hand' if you know how the spiritual realm interacts with the physical realm?
*Raises hand* I do.

what a CROCK of SHIT. for real, dude. go rub your quartz crystals together and sit under pyramids or whatever it is to get your goofy spirituality in check because your beliefs don't produce tangible realities quite like SCIENCE does.

Forum List

Back