Conspiracy theorists' dream comes true

if you look at the the CFR members and neocons he has surrounded himself with the writing is on the wall..its going to get ugly..

While I have little confidence eots in the ability of some of President-elect Obama's choices namely Eric Holder, and our former Gov. amongst others, I don't envy the position that any President would find himself in now comming into office with 2 wars and an economy that is not doing well. I remain hopeful though and wish him well not only for my sake but for my daughters sake as well and will remain in a wait and see attitude until such time as his administration gives me an indication that it does not have this nations best interests at heart.

While I have little confidence eots in the ability of some of President-elect Obama's choices namely Eric Holder, and our former Gov. amongst others, I don't envy the position that any President would find himself in now comming into office with 2 wars and an economy that is not doing well. I remain hopeful though and wish him well not only for my sake but for my daughters sake as well and will remain in a wait and see attitude until such time as his administration gives me an indication that it does not have this nations best interests at heart.

You are talking to KING Conspiracy. He is beyond delusional. He literally lives in his own fantasy world. And he has a few new members to stoke his delusions now, BAC being the big one. He should seek medical attention, his level of delusion is dangerous in my opinion. BAC as well.

You are talking to KING Conspiracy. He is beyond delusional. He literally lives in his own fantasy world. And he has a few new members to stoke his delusions now, BAC being the big one. He should seek medical attention, his level of delusion is dangerous in my opinion. BAC as well.

If Alex Jones wasn't such a radical complainer who makes too many wild guesses to put huge pieces of a puzzle together, he might get needed attention. Going over the top like he does demands that he be ignored as a kook. Giant steps aren't going to work. Americans can't wrap their brains around it.

I no more care for this kind of tripe than I do for the fake moon landing or building 7 issues. It takes away from the real issues at hand, QUOTE]

well seeing as you want to play the strawman game and put fake moon landings and building 7 issues in the same sentence..

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame
in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Endorser of and proposed Commissioner of a New Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988).
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:
"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

eots, really? surely your not advocating that building 7 was somehow a result of explosives that were prepositioned as has been put forth? As for your strawman assertion eots, I have the utmost confidence that the COB issue with Obama, belongs in the same catagory as those who advocate that the apollo program was fake as well as those who advocate that WTC Bldg. 7 fell as a result of a pre planned explosion. All of them have been equally debunked;

Scientists with the National Institute of Standards and Technology say their three-year investigation of the collapse determined the demise of WTC 7 was actually the first time in the world a fire caused the total failure of a skyscraper.

"The reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery," said Dr. Shyam Sunder, the lead investigator on the NIST team.

Investigators also concluded that the collapse of the nearby towers broke the city water main, leaving the sprinkler system in the bottom half of the building without water.
Feds: Fire Downed WTC Building 7 On 9/11, But Critics Say There Is Evidence Explosives Were Behind Demise Of Skyscraper Next To Twin Towers - CBS News

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

You want me to go on? or do you wish me to proved you with even more links about this Bldg. 7 nonsense. The facts are what they are no matter how hard many people would love them to be something they are not. The reality is on 9-11 that two aircraft crashed into the North and South Tower causing this chain reaction for the entire world to see. When you bring down several million tons for concrete,steel, and conbustable materials down then we all saw the result of that. Your a very intelligent person eots and sometimes as in this case Occams razor applies.

The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory.

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Our government is not transparent enough for a regular citizen to know the truth in this matter.

"We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instance of death we cannot permit any deviation . . . we make the brain perfect before we blow it out."

eots, really? surely your not advocating that building 7 was somehow a result of explosives that were prepositioned as has been put forth? As for your strawman assertion eots, I have the utmost confidence that the COB issue with Obama, belongs in the same catagory as those who advocate that the apollo program was fake as well as those who advocate that WTC Bldg. 7 fell as a result of a pre planned explosion. All of them have been equally debunked;

Scientists with the National Institute of Standards and Technology say their three-year investigation of the collapse determined the demise of WTC 7 was actually the first time in the world a fire caused the total failure of a skyscraper.

"The reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery," said Dr. Shyam Sunder, the lead investigator on the NIST team.

Investigators also concluded that the collapse of the nearby towers broke the city water main, leaving the sprinkler system in the bottom half of the building without water.
Feds: Fire Downed WTC Building 7 On 9/11, But Critics Say There Is Evidence Explosives Were Behind Demise Of Skyscraper Next To Twin Towers - CBS News

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

You want me to go on? or do you wish me to proved you with even more links about this Bldg. 7 nonsense. The facts are what they are no matter how hard many people would love them to be something they are not. The reality is on 9-11 that two aircraft crashed into the North and South Tower causing this chain reaction for the entire world to see. When you bring down several million tons for concrete,steel, and conbustable materials down then we all saw the result of that. Your a very intelligent person eots and sometimes as in this case Occams razor applies.

The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory.

Eots has said the following things off and on the last year plus.

The World Trade Centers were brought down by internal explosives laid before the aircraft hit them.

The Bush Administration was in on the attack, a False Flag operation. Clinton also was in on it.

Building 7 was brought down by explosives to cover up the explosives used in the Twin Towers. The Building was critical to the cover up and had to be demolished to prevent anyone learning the truth.

No Airplane hit the Pentagon. He has either claimed no airplane was ever in the air or that he has no idea where it went.

The crash site in Pennsylvania is NOT a crash site of an air craft at all. It was staged. Although he has also claimed at times that the US Air Force shot that plane down.

He has claimed FBI Agents were out in force just before and after the Pentagon attack confiscating tapes and that no one that claims to have seen an aircraft is telling the truth.

He has two stories for the pentagon. Both involve no aircraft but rather a missile. In one there is plane debris everywhere but it is from the wrong aircraft and airline. In the other there is no air plane debris anywhere at the pentagon.

Of course he can not tell us what kind of super missile would have done the damage done to the Pentagon, where it came from, how or who fired it and why no one saw it.

He insists the Aircraft could not bring down the Twin Towers and that any explanation that says so is a vast conspiracy, that we wanted a war and that was how we got it.

He fails to explain who hijacked the aircraft and committed suicide for the US Government. He can not explain who secured the Washington DC aircraft, where it went, or what happened to the aircraft, crew and passengers.

He has at times claimed the planes outside New York never existed though he can not explain the phone calls made from passengers from those aircraft.

He has claimed that Vice President Cheney shut down NORAD and specifically ordered the air force to do nothing while the aircraft flew to and impacted the Twin Towers. All with absolutely not one single pilot, air crew, security detail. tower control from any of the Air bases and Air Guard bases ever coming forward with any such order.

And lets not forget that somehow HUNDREDS of Investigators from city, county, State and Federal are all in on the cover up as well.

Why isn't this bullshit thread thrown in the trash heap of conspiracy when it even has "conspiracy theory" in the title?

Could that be because it suits the ideology of those doing the trashing?

Why isn't this bullshit thread thrown in the trash heap of conspiracy when it even has "conspiracy theory" in the title?

Could that be because it suits the ideology of those doing the trashing?

bwahahaha

it's here because a secret message in volume III of churchhill's " a history of the english speaking peoples" directed me to do so. it's in chapter 6.

dipshit.

WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth.

The court did not comment on its order Monday rejecting the call by Leo Donofrio of East Brunswick, N.J., to intervene in the presidential election.

Court: No review of Obama's eligibility to serve - Yahoo! News

clearly, this is the work of the trilateral commission, popular mechanics and dick cheney.

oh, the humanity!

Now, he only has the Anti Christ, Muslim terrorist, Marxist, and Son of Malcom X issues to deal with.:lol:

Okay just as a little side note here I will provide you a couple of photo's here on the Pentagon issue..

b757-nose-wheel-01.jpg

This is a picture of the nose wheel of a boeing 757-200 which is the same aircraft type as that of American 77 which hit the Pentagon.

pentagon-wheel-02.jpg

This is a photo of a nose wheel hub found in the debris at the pentagon which is a 757 nose wheel hub. I'm sorry people but when others speculate that somehow a Global Hawk or a Missile crashed into the Pentagon or somehow explosive charges were set off in buildings they dishonor the the familes and the memories of all those who perished on that day.

Okay just as a little side note here I will provide you a couple of photo's here on the Pentagon issue..

b757-nose-wheel-01.jpg

This is a picture of the nose wheel of a boeing 757-200 which is the same aircraft type as that of American 77 which hit the Pentagon.

pentagon-wheel-02.jpg

This is a photo of a nose wheel hub found in the debris at the pentagon which is a 757 nose wheel hub. I'm sorry people but when others speculate that somehow a Global Hawk or a Missile crashed into the Pentagon or somehow explosive charges were set off in buildings they dishonor the the familes and the memories of all those who perished on that day.

What dishonors the victims and their families is no real investigation of the evidence or facts.

Being a Navy vet, I'm sure you know who Lt. Col. Robert Bowman is .. former Director of Advanced Space Programs development (Star Wars) .. former combat pilot .. flew 101 missions in Vietnam ..PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering .. Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church .. medals ansd awards up the ass

He says the events of 9/11 as told is not possible.

You know who else doubts it .. a host a combat pilots who say the untrained cavemen who supposedly hijacked the planes excecuted manuevers even they could not do. The cavemen couldn't even pilot a Cessna. Two of them lived with an FBI informant for over a year.

Here's what they say about the Pentagon crash

a. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.

b. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.

c. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.

d. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.

e. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

(1) The hit point at the Pentagon was too small to accommodate a 100-ton airliner with a 125-foot wingspan and a tail that stands 44 feet above the ground; the kind and quantity of debris was wrong for a Boeing 757: there were no wings, no fuselage, no seats, no bodies, no luggage, no tail! Not even the engines were recovered, and they are practically indestructible.

(2) Of an estimate 84 videotapes of the crash, the three that have been released by the Pentagon do not show a Boeing 757 hitting the building. At 155 feet, the plane was more than twice as long as the 77-foot Pentagon is high and should have been visible. There are indications of a much smaller plane, but not a Boeing 757.

(3) Indeed, the aerodynamics of flight would have made the official trajectory--flying more than 500 mph barely above ground level--physically impossible, because of the accumulation of a massive pocket of compressed gas (air) beneath the fuselage; and if it had come it at an angle instead, it would have created a massive crater; but there is no crater and the official trajectory is impossible.

(4) Flying low enough to impact with the ground floor would have meant that the enormous engines were plowing the ground and creating massive furrows; but there are no massive furrows. The smooth, unblemished surface of the Pentagon lawn thus stands as a "smoking gun" proving the official trajectory cannot be sustained.
New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Here's who they are ...
core group @ pilotsfor911truth.org

Riddle me this .. How is this the crash site of a 757?

slide0033_image057.jpg

Even though the Pentagon is about as tall as a 757, the roof didn't collapse until half and hour AFTER the impact .. then it all came down in one piece as you can see.

How is this even possible?

stool.jpg

Would you suggest that it's crazy, "unpatriotic", looney, conspiratoral, or "tin-foil hatish" to ask how in the hell could a open book on a wooden stool be standing there untouched and unburned right next to the impact site .. or is it crazy to ask how a plastic monitor survives unmelted .. or is it crazy to ask how in the hell are the walls stile white?

Look at the lawn right in front of the crash site ..

pelouse.jpg

You could play a couple of rounds on that lawn.

You posted a wheel .. but post the luggage, the tail, or the industructable 7ft tall engines.

There are cameras everywhere on top of the Pentagon .. and there was a camera acroos the street on top of a gas station. Ever wonder why they don't prove a plane hit the Pentagon? Obviously they have the pictures.

I could go on ... but is that somehow "unpatriotic?"

William Hearst .. where have I heard that name before?

You suggest Popular Mechanics .. best known for how to fix a toliet is the authority on 9/11?

Too lazy to post the plethora of crap that's wrong and MISSING from the NIST report, some of which was found in the FEMA report.

There are no exceptions to impossible. Building 7 collapsing from small fires at free fall speed into it's own footprint is impossible. No exceptions because we're Americans. There is NO science that supports such a lunatic thought nor can such an event be replicated in a lab.

NO exceptions to impossible.

Additionally, ever wonder why all that global 9/11 sympathy disappeared so quickly .. even in places like England? Guess what they know that you don't?

There is already a thread that covers all of this .. best deal with it there.

HEY RGS DEETS AND MITCHEL..say your delusional..and to go fuck yourself

William Hearst .. where have I heard that name before?

You suggest Popular Mechanics .. best known for how to fix a toliet is the authority on 9/11?

Too lazy to post the plethora of crap that's wrong and MISSING from the NIST report, some of which was found in the FEMA report.

There are no exceptions to impossible. Building 7 collapsing from small fires at free fall speed into it's own footprint is impossible. No exceptions because we're Americans. There is NO science that supports such a lunatic thought nor can such an event be replicated in a lab.

NO exceptions to impossible.

Additionally, ever wonder why all that global 9/11 sympathy disappeared so quickly .. even in places like England? Guess what they know that you don't?

There is already a thread that covers all of this .. best deal with it there.

You now BaC while, I think honest questioning of authority is a good thing to suggest that somehow I am too lazy to post the host of theories out there as they relate to the events of 9-11 as fact is somewhat off the mark. I am well aware of the flight dynamics of the Boeing 757 as well as many other aircraft both commercial and non commercial. The very first thing you discover in any accident investigation is that no two accidents involving aircraft are exactly the same when it comes to the causes as well as the appearance of airframe components. Each accident is directly related to aircraft performance, pilot performance, weather issues, and other factors as to the dynamics of the actual accident. Hare are a few examples,

r161052_589797.jpg

This was a Boeing 737-300 that crashed into a cargo terminal killing 200 people in Brazil. It did so moving much slower than AA-77 but the dynamics of the crash show that impact you will see on a building will not be the exact size of the aircraft that strikes it. I'm well aware of the Navy Aviators opinion in the matter as it relates to the training issue but, keep in mind these people need not know how to land or to take off these aircraft or for that matter keep them in level flight for long periods of time. Once they had basic flying skills these types aircraft are not all that hard to fly.

CNN.com - 110 killed in Iran plane crash - Dec 6, 2005

Yet another aircraft that struk a building, I invite you to look at the damage in this crash of a C-130 which is 4 engine aircraft and see the dynamics at play here. The theories that the "HOLE" should be in relation to the size of the aircraft is complete lunacy to anyone that knows anything about aviation. When that all aluminum airframe traveling at over 450Kts. struck the side of the pentagon it would literally turn into something akin to a sabot round after each part had been sheered away from the sheer force of the impact. The hole you see in the Pentagon is completely in line with the aircraft size and type and taken along with the following, aircraft parts, wheel hubs, engine assemblies, and literally tons of aircraft aluminum consistent with a Boeing 757-200 and given the fact that AA-77 never arrived and squawked it's last position near the Pentagon, and the fact the passengers and crew aboard are no longer alive. There is no doubt what soever that a Boeing 757-200 struck the Pentagon on 9-11 no matter how much people want it to be something else.

The four recorders from the other two hijacked planes - American Airlines Flight 77, which was flown into the Pentagon, and United Flight 93, which crashed near Somerset, Pa. - were recovered within days.

FBI Director Robert Mueller said Flight 77's data recorder provided altitude, speed, headings and other information, but the voice recorder contained nothing useful. He declined to say what was gleaned from recorders on Flight 93, whose passengers evidently fought the hijackers before the Boeing 757 went down in a field, killing all aboard.

The trade center data recorders would fill in information lost to controllers when the two planes' transponders, which provide real-time speed and altitude, were turned off.

Those FDR's were found in the wreckage of the pentagon BaC again consistent with a Boeing 757-200. Now while I completely understand that people would like there to be some dark Govt. body behind this attack but this is just not so. As to your question in reference to Hearst, I am well aware of who that is. One of the reasons I used the Popular Mechanics as a source is it has more history and is respected more so than the many web pages out there too numerous to mention that have zero credibility when it comes to aviation or science.

After about a week of training, I was familiar with the layout of the flight deck and with the operation of the flight controls, autopilot, and navigation systems. As a result, flying the simulator was much less difficult than I had imagined at the beginning of the course. The most difficult part of the simulator training was takeoffs and landings. On the other hand, flying the aircraft in other phases of flight was relatively easy, even compared to flying a Cessna 172. Changing the aircraft's course, speed, or altitude was not very difficult when using either the autopilot system or when flying the aircraft manually. The flight control system made the aircraft rather responsive and made it easy to perform normal flying manuvers.
The AirSafe Journal vol. 1 num. 16

BaC, I try to be as respectful as I can to everyone on this board and allow for all views in debate. While I respect that you choose not accept obvious scientific fact that is your choice and I completely respect that. If you wish though to engage me in aviation issues in the future know that I have been involved in aviation for over 32 years now and if I had to investigate the crash based on the data presented there is no other conclusion that could be reached , unless those passengers and crew just happen to show up one day and that aircraft is sitting in the boneyard in Tucson. The one thing you learn about secrets especially in the Govt. for one of the magnitude your talking it would not have stayed a secret this long.

Forum List

Back