Conspiracy Theorist Convinces Neil Armstrong Moon Landing Was Faked

Not only was the moon landing a hoax, the moon is a hoax. It's really made of green cheese and we shot a rocket into its eye a hundred years ago and it was filmed.

This was of course the genesis of Pizza The Hut in Spaceballs.

That video looks like Fake News

Alex Jones and the CEO of the weather channel swear it is authentic footage. I thought it looked fake as well but, come on, alt-right 'news' sites say it's real and they couldn't be wrong. ;)

At the post-flight press conference of Apollo 11, why did Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins look so perplexed and tensed?

No way these guys landed on the moon. They look embarrassed. Probably afraid they are going to say something that exposes the fact that the moon landing was faked.

Look at the way they are looking down. Either they saw something up there that freaked them out or they never went.

Here is a better one. THe guy was going to say something that he shouldn't have and Neil gave him the elbow to shut up.

Why did you pull up a seven year old thread?

At the post-flight press conference of Apollo 11, why did Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins look so perplexed and tensed?

No way these guys landed on the moon. They look embarrassed. Probably afraid they are going to say something that exposes the fact that the moon landing was faked.

Look at the way they are looking down. Either they saw something up there that freaked them out or they never went.

Here is a better one. THe guy was going to say something that he shouldn't have and Neil gave him the elbow to shut up.

You're fucking mental.

Too many things that make you say HMMMM. I don't think we landed on the moon. Why haven't we been back? Because we never did it in the first place.

We did go back, after Apollo 11, we went back five more times.
Jesus dude, you moon landing hoax guys are fucking lunatics.

The moon's not even real. It's just swamp gas reflecting sunlight.
Why is every crator the exact same depth?

And how is the moon in the exact position it needs to be to perfectly cover the sun during an eclipse?

The moon Landers either didn't land or saw something up there. What lights? Why did Neil nudge buzz telling him to stop talking?

Why did you pull up a seven year old thread?

I wanted to talk about the moon landing so I searched for a thread rather than create a new one

You're fucking mental.

Too many things that make you say HMMMM. I don't think we landed on the moon. Why haven't we been back? Because we never did it in the first place.

Did we?

Has Neil Armstrong become senile at the age of 80 or is he pulling our leg? I sure the Russians had the ability to track the source of the radio transmission from the moon and would not let the Americans get away with the deception! Unless of course the Americans and the Russians are collaborating. :lol::lol::lol:
How old was Tump then? LOL!

You're fucking mental.

You're mentally ill pal.
Get some therapy!

You're fucking mental.

Did we?

Yes.

And how is the moon in the exact position it needs to be to perfectly cover the sun during an eclipse?

The moon Landers either didn't land or saw something up there. What lights? Why did Neil nudge buzz telling him to stop talking?
Not only that... But how does every asteroid and comet know know to smash dead center into a crater. They never miss. Think about it...

Exactly. And the same side of the moon is always facing us? Psh. That's because they have a shitty projector.

You're fucking mental.

You're mentally ill pal.
Get some therapy!

Yes, I notice that people don't get this angry about any other conspiracy. The mere mention or suggestion that we never landed on the moon makes people go crazy. Gives me even more reason to suspect we never did it.

Watching this video of the Apollo 11 press conference after the trip to the moon always strikes me.

The very clear visible unhappy and uncomfortable appearance and behavior of these three men during that press conference made every time I see it a deep but unbelievable sad impression on me.

Are these the same guys, in fact real heroes, which went to the moon, land on the moon and safely returned back to Earth?

Then look to their faces.

fd72b6953ba0.jpg

The Apollo 11 press conference after the trip to the moon that always surprised me., page 1

They look ashamed or embarrassed.

You're fucking mental.

Did we?

Yes.

Then another remarkable happening, look for instance to Neil Armstrong's cryptic speech at the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission in which he said.

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers".

So, could it indeed be about something very STRANGE they witnessed or something UNEXPECTED that happened on the moon?

Or could it indeed be as some have posited - been because they didn't really go to the moon but helped the U.S. Government STAGE the whole thing

Or [my personal thoughts] could it indeed be about something very STRANGE they witnessed or something UNEXPECTED that happened on the moon which was UFO/ET related and they were forbidden to ever talk about it?

You're fucking mental.

You're mentally ill pal.
Get some therapy!

One way to detect a deception or lie is to observe the behavior of the people who are knowledgeable participants in it. Liars frequently behave in ways which are contradictory to the actions of those who are telling the truth. Being observant of these “tells” can be one of the best indicators that a person is being dishonest.

And then when one of them punched a guy years later for suggesting they never landed on the moon? Not only are you guys way too defensive about landing on the moon, so were they.

Exactly. And the same side of the moon is always facing us? Psh. That's because they have a shitty projector.

One of the most famous names associated with the Apollo Moon Missions is Neil Armstrong. He is reportedly the first man to set foot on the Moon. That would be a stellar achievement if true, and any normal man would seek to capitalize on that fame by remaining in the public eye and acquiescing to the many requests to do interviews. Yet Neil Armstrong did just the opposite after the Moon landing. He became reclusive, inaccessible, only on rare occasions granting interviews on this subject. Neil Armstrong’s aversion to speaking publicly about the Apollo 11 Mission was so well known that when he finally granted an interview 43 years later, the ABC news commentator in speaking of Armstrong’s interview expressed surprise

The first man to step foot on the Moon is finally opening up, sharing some personal thoughts about that historic day, because until now, Neil Armstrong, now 81, has been pretty quiet about that walk. So, it caught a lot of people by surprise when he talked candidly in front of a group of Australian accountants that he was surprised that Apollo 11 actually worked because there were so many unknowns about making a lunar flight.
[Source: Neil Armstrong on Hair-Raising Landing]

This rare interview would also be the last of Neil Armstrong’s life, for he died not long afterwards. Some weeks back a reader wrote to share the following with me.

Back in the early 80's I was a demonstration pilot for Gates Learjet based in Tucson, AZ. Neil Armstrong was on the board of directors at that time. I was given an assignment to fly a Learjet from Tucson to Ohio to pick up Mr. Armstrong and fly him back to Tucson for an important board meeting. I was briefed by my boss not to discuss his moon landing. No questions period. I thought that was very odd. Neil was a nice guy but very quiet. I spoke with other Learjet captains that had spent lots of time flying with him and they said the same thing. The moon landing was never discussed. It was off limits.

If the Apollo 11 Mission achieved the goals that NASA and the American government have claimed, why did the first man to set foot on the surface of another planetary body avoid talking about it for the rest of his life? Nor was Neil Armstrong the only member of the Apollo 11 crew to exhibit signs of a troubled psyche when it came to discussing their accomplishments in public. In a July 8, 2009 article in the UK’s The Telegraphnewspaper, a most unusual piece was written on the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Mission. Following is an excerpt.

Buzz Aldrin: the dark times that followed that historic flight
By Marc Lee

A few minutes into our conversation, Buzz Aldrin makes it clear that we won't be spending much time reliving the day that began a new chapter in the history of the human race and made him one of the most famous people on – and off – the planet. It's not that the Second Man on the Moon doesn't want to talk about his space odyssey; it's just that he thinks he should be suitably rewarded for doing so.

Sharing his extraterrestrial experiences is, he concedes, "an appropriate and necessary thing: it's what people want. But I can't just keep doing that for ever in my life [he's 79] unless I'm appropriately compensated."

So, is he reluctant to talk about Apollo 11? "No, I wouldn't say I'm reluctant, but my [interest] is not in the past…" And he proceeds to roll out a diversionary anecdote about how, when he was young, his father would reminisce endlessly about the early days of aviation and how "regrettable" that was. He is and always has been, he says, "future-oriented."

Forum List

Back