Conspiracy Theorist Convinces Neil Armstrong Moon Landing Was Faked

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"That rippling is not possible in the vacuum of space," Armstrong said. "It must have been the wind from an air-conditioning duct that I didn't recognize because you can't hear a damn thing inside those helmets."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhab86KoVjU]YouTube - Mythbusters Moon Hoax Flag Flapping[/ame]

This article is a hoax!

The Onion once again has the scoop over the Liberal Mainstream Media

That is the second funniest 'Onion' I have seen...

my favorite was a few years back, the day after Chinese New Year when the Onion headline was

"Chinese Man Still Writing Rooster!"

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

At the post-flight press conference of Apollo 11, why did Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins look so perplexed and tensed?

No way these guys landed on the moon. They look embarrassed. Probably afraid they are going to say something that exposes the fact that the moon landing was faked.

Look at the way they are looking down. Either they saw something up there that freaked them out or they never went.

Here is a better one. THe guy was going to say something that he shouldn't have and Neil gave him the elbow to shut up.

At the post-flight press conference of Apollo 11, why did Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins look so perplexed and tensed?

No way these guys landed on the moon. They look embarrassed. Probably afraid they are going to say something that exposes the fact that the moon landing was faked.

Look at the way they are looking down. Either they saw something up there that freaked them out or they never went.

Here is a better one. THe guy was going to say something that he shouldn't have and Neil gave him the elbow to shut up.

You're fucking mental.

Which one was it that punched a reporter for calling the moon landing fake again? Buzz Aldron or Armstrong? That old man was bad ass.
That's another example of how defensive they got when confronted with the fact that they never really did it. Instead of hero's they would be zeros.

You're fucking mental.

Too many things that make you say HMMMM. I don't think we landed on the moon. Why haven't we been back? Because we never did it in the first place.

Neil Armstrong mysteriously died

Looks like a coverup to me

Which one was it that punched a reporter for calling the moon landing fake again? Buzz Aldron or Armstrong? That old man was bad ass.
That's another example of how defensive they got when confronted with the fact that they never really did it. Instead of hero's they would be zeros.
It was funny though. I don't care who you are...watching that old man deck that reporter was funny.

Not only was the moon landing a hoax, the moon is a hoax. It's really made of green cheese and we shot a rocket into its eye a hundred years ago and it was filmed.

This was of course the genesis of Pizza The Hut in Spaceballs.

Not only was the moon landing a hoax, the moon is a hoax. It's really made of green cheese and we shot a rocket into its eye a hundred years ago and it was filmed.

This was of course the genesis of Pizza The Hut in Spaceballs.

That video looks like Fake News

And yet you believe in globull warming. And you're an authoritarian. Funny how they go together. That being said, this is one of the best Onion tall tales I have seen in a very long time. Definitely two thumbs up!

You should suffer a three day ban for Thread Necromancy.

You're fucking mental.

Too many things that make you say HMMMM. I don't think we landed on the moon. Why haven't we been back? Because we never did it in the first place.

How do you explain THIS? :laugh:

Indian satellite confirmed US moon landing: scientist

New Topics

Forum List

Back