Conspiracy Theories - Toxic to Democracy

Hi Editec with Toro and Gary mentioned:

Conspiracy theorists are merely attempting to make sense out of the world.

While their conspiracies are often wrong, one thing they're right about...

It is not credible to imagine that we are getting the whole story about most issues that so dramatically effect us economically.

You want two examples of what I mean?

No. Editec is just as guilty as Toro and Gary!!! Everyone ignore the EMPTY HOLE in Post #10 and let's just pretend that Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft have been telling 'the' 911Truth from the very beginning!!

93crash2.jpg

No!! This is still the picture of AN EMPTY HOLE (my Topic) and the USA, with Toro, Gary and Editec choose to believe complete LIES (pic) rather than simply stand for 'the' 911Truth that 9/11 was definitely an inside job (my Blog). The FED has never been an agency of the U.S. Government, but is a privately-owned central bank with shareholders like Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan and Rockefeller. You guys are running to these threads make my case that the USA is worthy of utter destruction (my Topic) and the topic of this thread is more evidence for Case #1!!!

Now the Americans think it a great idea to give the privately-owned FED even more power (link), which is more writing on the wall that the USA is worthy of obliteration off the face of the earth.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Editec is merely guilty of refusing to go down your technical rathole, Terral.

This thread isn't about 9-11 it's about conspiracy theories and their effect on society.

Ergo conversely, this thread is also about the potential probelsm from REFUSING TO LISTEN to conspiracy theorists because we decide without thinking about it, that they must be nuts.

But you so fucking obsessed (as most conspiracy theorists tend to be) that you're too intellectually inflexible to see the connection between what I posted and the subject at hand.

Seriously lad, this thread is NOT about the 9-11 conspiracy.

It's about conspiracy theories (and theorists) in general.

Stay on topic, would you?

How do you do that?

Not by making the case about your 9-11 theory, but by making the case for why we ought not to immediately dismiss the charge of conspracy just because it is a conspriacy THEORY.

It that too deep for you to get?

I don't think so. Take a deep breath and tell youself that you, of all people on this board, need to address the TOPIC at hand, instead of once again trying to defend you particular conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Hi Editec with Toro mentioned:

Bullony!! Christ says, “He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters.” Luke 11:23. Toro started this Topic under the thesis that Conspiracy Theories are Toxic To Democracy, as if the USA is anything other than a “Republic.” His opening comments place many USMB members (like me) in the ‘nutter’ category and Editec is definitely standing ‘against me.’ Let’s try this one more time:

93crash2.jpg

This is a picture of the Official Govt Evidence saying that a 100-ton Jetliner (Flight 93) crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania. I say that we are DEFINITELY looking into an empty hole.

f93_crater.jpg

We have many pictures of the empty hole (from the video clip) that eliminates all mere ‘claims’ that the Govt is telling anyone ‘the’ 911Truth about what really happened on 9/11.

02766a20.jpg

We have pictures of the empty hole from far away . . .

17-93.jpg

. . . and we have pictures of the empty hole up close with many people standing around the empty hole ‘and’ . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . we have pictures up close and personal that show the empty hole is no more than 4 feet deep. And yet, the blind fool who started this Topic says I am a ‘nutter’ for simply highlighting the absolute fact (no theory at all) that we are DEFINITELY looking at AN EMPTY HOLE and the Govt is LYING and has been from DAY ONE. There is nothing ‘technical’ about simply acknowledging that we are all looking at picture of the same EMPTY HOLE. However, El Toro and Gary and Editec saying ‘something else’ places you in the “against me” category and on the same side as the real inside-job bad guys who planned and carried out these 9/11 attacks against innocent Americans.

This thread isn't about 9-11 it's about conspiracy theories and their effect on society.

Do not lecture me about writing on the Topic, when you stand with Toro and Gary and against the so-called ‘nutters.’ You give yours and I will do the same and everyone can decide . . .

Ergo conversely, this thread is also about the potential probelsm from REFUSING TO LISTEN to conspiracy theorists because we decide without thinking about it, that they must be nuts

Pull your head out of the sand for two seconds and you will realize that El Toro and his sidekick (Post #2) come to this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to forward the hypothesis that ‘no conspiracy exists.’ His thesis is that “Conspiracy Theories” themselves are “Toxic to Democracy,” and I am one of the targets of his ‘nutter’ Bullony. El Toro’s idea of me trying to wake people up to ‘the’ 911Truth is that I am “fomenting paranoia and stoking hatred and ultimately violence by demonizing and scapegoating groups of people (like Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.) for the problems of the world.” No. These ‘groups’ are New World Order Puppets and people like Rothschild, Warburg, Morgan and Rockefeller are their New World Order Puppeteers manipulating things from behind the scenes; and DUPES like you refuse to wake the hell up.

But you so fucking obsessed (as most conspiracy theorists tend to be) that you're too intellectually inflexible to see the connection between what I posted and the subject at hand.

Lord-Have-Mercy . . . DUPES like Editec have no idea what is really going on, so you have no way of drawing informed conclusions about anything. I have seen the whites of the eyes of the enemy and there is no room for flexibility one way or the other. The Govt is LYING about the 9/11 attacks and they are LYING about a thousand other things to cover up those LIES, but Editec refuses to take one step in the direction of ‘the’ 911Truth; because that means entering the realm of Terral’s Rat Hole. Listen here, my delusional friend: The 9/11 attacks took place in 2001 and you have seen the truth from many other people LONG before seeing anything from me. After all, there are only so many picture of the cotton-picking EMPTY HOLE and Editec still cannot make up his mind . . .

This Topic is about “Conspiracy Theories” and the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks are subjects that fit into that category, when in really they are no ‘Theories’ at all. The majority of We The Sheeple are too damned scared to simply accept ‘the’ 911Truth, so you allow these very important Topics (Flight 93, Flight 77, WTC cases) remain up in the air and mere ‘Conspiracy Theories’ as a means of making yourself feel better about swallowing Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES. I am using the Fight 93 evidence to prove beyond all doubt that we have been looking at an EMPTY HOLE from the very beginning ‘and’ the idea that simply stating ‘the truth’ has nothing to do with making anything “Toxic To Democracy.”

I am writing on the Topic and Editec continues sitting on the fence. Admit that we are looking at an EMPTY HOLE . . .

02c2cc30.jpg

. . . and maybe we can agree on something.

How do you do that?

Not by making the case about your 9-11 theory, but by making the case for why we ought not to immediately dismiss the charge of conspracy just because it is a conspriacy THEORY.

The point (you are too blind to see) is that all of the pictures showing AN EMPTY HOLE proves that we are looking at Conspiracy FACT, but you choose to continue strutting around with a belly-full of Loyal Bushie LIES.

I don't think so. Take a deep breath and tell youself that you, of all people on this board, need to address the TOPIC at hand, instead of once again trying to defend you particular conspiracy theory.

Write on the Topic and stop wasting your time trying to micromanage the content of my posts.

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is a picture of the West Wedge Wall of the Pentagon shortly after the 9/11 attacks (my Topic) where Senor Bushie says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour. Anyone in his right mind can see THAT NEVER HAPPENED, but you ‘choose’ to believe a lying murder of innocent Americans anyway. These two 9/11 cases represent just two reasons (#7 and #8) that the USA is worthy of destruction (my Topic) and your mocking is just more writing on the wall . . .

Senor Bushie and his gang 'told' the lies, but We The Sheeple are the ones standing in line to believe them . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Ergo conversely, this thread is also about the potential probelsm from REFUSING TO LISTEN to conspiracy theorists because we decide without thinking about it, that they must be nuts.

How do you do that?

there is no topic at hand..conspiracy theorist is just a meaningless term to distract from
from real issues..a catch phrase...your entire so called point...is pointless

Yeah right the guy agress with me and what was running down the outside of the building would not have been steel as steel when orange is not liquid but solid. Molten steel is silvery not orange. Second your eyewitnesses don't include a single metallurgist among them.

Second your heroes nodules containing native sulfur aren't proof of thermate but are proof of substandard steel. And given photoshop you can create any picture you want.

Yeah right the guy agress with me and what was running down the outside of the building would not have been steel as steel when orange is not liquid but solid. Molten steel is silvery not orange. Second your eyewitnesses don't include a single metallurgist among them.

Second your heroes nodules containing native sulfur aren't proof of thermate but are proof of substandard steel. And given photoshop you can create any picture you want.

shut up idiot ...I spent years as a welder..wtf do you know ?...what goof

and do you even have a clue of the temperatures required to to make steel such as this even glow orange ?....what an ass

Hi Gary with Toro mentioned:

Gary, Toro and others are helping to make my point about why the USA is worthy of utter obliteration off the face of the earth (my Topic). I added the 'pic' link and the bold text for emphasis:

What do you see in the hole (pic) not much jackass because that is all that would be left when an aircraft full of jet fuel plows into the ground at six hundred something mph in a sixty to eighty degree dive.

Who said anything about Flight 93 crashing into the ground going 600 miles per hour? Nobody. We have witnesses who SAW what actually crashed in the empty field . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCh_UGKvSc"]This Lady Was There!!![/ame]

When pan am 103 was blown up over Scotland the debris field coverd 130 odd square miles.

Let us be 100 percent sure about what Gary is trying to prove here: Gary thinks that talking about pan am 103 is proof that a real 100-ton Jetliner (pic) crashed in an empty field in Pennsylvania on 9/11 :)cuckoo:). Gary has no pictures of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner (schematic) that includes 60 tons of titanium for the frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines (pic), massive wing sections (pic), indestructible landing gear, massive tail section (pic), fuselage, more than 200 seats (pic) and cargo, because his 100-ton Jetliner vaporized into thin air. :lol:

93crash2.jpg

Let's be sure that we are talking about the same empty hole where Gary is missing about 100 TONS of evidence.

crater-stahl.jpg

Look at the inclines leading down into the hole to realize they are covered with unburned grass!!! Here is another view:

02766a20.jpg

Gary has no answer for the 4/20/1994 U.S. Geological Survey picture (pic) that shows this little hole preexists these 9/11 attacks!!! Someone please explain why my side of these "9/11 Conspiracy Debates" can show you pictures to make 'my case' all day long, but Gary has none?? :0) Why is Gary running like the wind to 'talk' about other jetliner crashes, when he is supposed to be showing us 'his' pictures of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE? That is very much impossible, because nothing like that exists (google search ,, click and look)! Watch the short video showing . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s&feature=related"]The Flight 93 FRAUD!!!![/ame]

You will see many of the same pictures that I have been showing you from the beginning and they all show the SAME EMPTY HOLE. Those among you siding with Gary and Toro are deliberately 'choosing' to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES for whatever reasons, but to try and label 'real' 911Truthers as 'nutters' finds those accusations coming back upon YOU.

This is only one of many reasons that the USA is worthy of utter obliteration, because We The Sheeple are stupid mindless Govt Sheep-zombies unworthy of life, liberty and the pursuit of anything. You allowed a lying murder and his gang to sit and rule from the White House for eight long years 'and' Senor Obama is 'Four More Years' of FAR WORSE. Are We The People ready for 'change?' Well, ready or not . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I suppose expecting Terral to put aside his obsesssion long enough to think about what I was telling him about conspiracy theorists and why people stop paying attention to them was expecting too much for the boy.

Hi Editec:

I suppose expecting Terral to put aside his obsesssion long enough to think about what I was telling him about conspiracy theorists and why people stop paying attention to them was expecting too much for the boy.

And Editec :)eusa_liar:) is still dancing around the Topic . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . of the Empty Hole :)cuckoo:). Standing up for liars and murderers of innocent Americans makes one just as guilty as those committing the deeds. Senor Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Meyers and Ashcroft and their comrades are destined to burn in the lake of fire to the ages of the ages, but these years since 9/11 are spent figuring out exactly who will be joining them. Things are NOT as they appear (verses) and everyone here has been warned (post) repeatedly (post) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back