Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies For Dummies

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
As I was perusing the interwebs I found a book I believe may increase the caliber of our resident twoofers.

I suggest Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies For Dummies. It covers the most famous--and infamous--conspiracy theories throughout history, including the assassination of JFK, the death of Princess Diana, Area 51, Moon landing hoaxes, Elvis sightings, and the 9/11 "truth movement," along with secret societies like Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Rosicrucians, the Mafia, and Ninjas. Authors Christopher Hodapp (Solomon's Builders, Freemasons For Dummies) and Alice Von Kannon (The Templar Code For Dummies) take you on a lively, balanced trip through the world of conspiracism and secrecy.
"A conspiracy theory is the idea that someone, or a group of someones, acts secretly, with the goal of achieving power, wealth, influence, or other benefit. It can be as small as two petty thugs conspiring to stickup a liquor store, or as big as a group of revolutionaries plotting to take over their country's government. Individuals, corporations, churches, politicians, military leaders, and entire governments can all be conspirators, in plots as evil as secretly developing nuclear weapons, as creepy as smuggling stolen human transplant organs, or as annoying as cornering the world market on neighborhood $4-coffee joints

find it on amazon or at your local bookstore.

Attachments

• $51NOOs8nmUL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    $51NOOs8nmUL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 76

Forum List

Back