Conspiracy Theories and Paranoia

do you realize most all supposed conspiracy theories have been proven to be true...?

Name one.

the Mafia was claimed to be a conspiracy theory for decades, as was the Communist conspiracy and the Watergate conspiracy.

Was three over doing it?

The mafia was never claimed to be a conspiracy, they were a rumor. Not knowing about something doesn’t a conspiracy make.

There was no communist conspiracy, you can’t just put the word “conspiracy“ after anything you want.

Nixon “conspired” to commit illegal acts. That’s a definition of conspiracy that is different that what you are trying to imply.

You still haven’t named one that has been proven to be true.

It amazes me that so many people buy into the conspiracy theories that abound in our culture: Obama is going to take away your guns; no shooting occurred at Sandy Hook and it, like 9/11 are "false flags"; thousands of Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey; the Jade Helm military operation that took place last summer was going to impose martial law, etc., etc., etc. Why are these theories so popular? I think there are several reasons: 1. They give people something to focus their vague frustrations on. They may not be able to articulate why they're angry or unhappy, but a conspiracy is a "thing". 2. They feel privileged to have special knowledge, secret knowledge, that the average person, or someone they disagree with doesn't have. They're "in the know" and the rest of us are ignorant of what's really going on. 3. Fighting this conspiracy gives them a purpose in life. It gives them an identity, a reason for being, as the French say, raison d'etre. 4. Maybe it's just fun to flout conventional wisdom. But when a conspiracy theory leads to paranoia, then it goes over the line from silliness to pathological and becomes dangerous for the person involved and the public at large.

So whats antifa and the blm's excuse?

do you realize most all supposed conspiracy theories have been proven to be true...?

Name one.

the Mafia was claimed to be a conspiracy theory for decades, as was the Communist conspiracy and the Watergate conspiracy.

Was three over doing it?

The mafia was never claimed to be a conspiracy, they were a rumor. Not knowing about something doesn’t a conspiracy make.

There was no communist conspiracy, you can’t just put the word “conspiracy“ after anything you want.

Well 9/11 for one...

Nixon “conspired” to commit illegal acts. That’s a definition of conspiracy that is different that what you are trying to imply.

No they haven't.

911 was never 'proven' to be true.
The world was never 'proven' to be flat.
The moon landing was never 'proven' to be a hoax.
Sandyhook was never 'proven' to be a false flag.
And on,
and on,
and on.
No, most conspiracy theories are neither, proven to be true or false.

As soon as they are proven, you jack asses claim that they were obvious all along, and if proven not true, the nutjobs pushing them simply change their theory again to be not disproven.

But the Mafia exists, though once universally held to not be true.

The Mafia was created by the Elite... not to mention allthe things you mentioned there is enough evidence out there for anyone to learn the truth..

The Watergate conspiracy was true though the US Federalis insisted it was not.

The Communist conspiracy is proven true with the decyphering and access to the Venona papers.

But the Losers of History, like yourself, can not admit to being the pathetic buffoons that yo have been, so you will lie and obfuscate till the day you die.

Wow. You're just in full insult mode today and out of no where.

Lets try this again, without the tantrum. Do you disagree with this any statement I have listed here:

If no, then why the insults? You're being unnecessarily toxic. As no one is attacking you.

It amazes me that so many people buy into the conspiracy theories that abound in our culture: Obama is going to take away your guns; no shooting occurred at Sandy Hook and it, like 9/11 are "false flags"; thousands of Muslims celebrated 9/11 in New Jersey; the Jade Helm military operation that took place last summer was going to impose martial law, etc., etc., etc. Why are these theories so popular? I think there are several reasons: 1. They give people something to focus their vague frustrations on. They may not be able to articulate why they're angry or unhappy, but a conspiracy is a "thing". 2. They feel privileged to have special knowledge, secret knowledge, that the average person, or someone they disagree with doesn't have. They're "in the know" and the rest of us are ignorant of what's really going on. 3. Fighting this conspiracy gives them a purpose in life. It gives them an identity, a reason for being, as the French say, raison d'etre. 4. Maybe it's just fun to flout conventional wisdom. But when a conspiracy theory leads to paranoia, then it goes over the line from silliness to pathological and becomes dangerous for the person involved and the public at large.

Name one.
Top 10 Conspiracy Theories That Were Actually True - Listverse

No they haven't.

And on,
and on,
and on.
There is so much evidence out there to prove these to be true dont kid yourself

No, the mafia is an ongoing conspiracy as are Communist cells.

You apparently do not grasp what a conspiracy is, so I am unable to answer your question. I have to confine myself to English, not special personal languages that resemble English.

You apparently do not grasp what a conspiracy is, so I am unable to answer your question. I have to confine myself to English, not special personal languages that resemble English.

There are many documents and videos saying the Elite divied up what positions they wanted and one of them was the maffia let me find that info

So whats antifa and the blm's excuse?

because when you do the research and look at the evidence there is no denying it unless you are stillasleepinthe land of Nod

Name one.

Was three over doing it?

How fucking stupid are you truly? I have a grasp of the fact that your stupidity is pretty sizable, but how far down does the rabbit hole go I want to know?

Name one.

Was three over doing it?

Ok, that is a list of Conspiracy Theories, none of which have been proven to be true.

How fucking stupid are you truly? I have a grasp of the fact that your stupidity is pretty sizable, but how far down does the rabbit hole go I want to know?
Umm, I think communist cells and the fucking Mafia are conspiracies, as does almost all the rest of the civilized educated world.

You deny that they are conspiracies, so I would say you are pretty fucking ignorant on the subject and have a poor command of the English language, bubba.

It amazes me how stupid leftards are. When almost all conspiraices jump from truth. When you aren't smart enough to understand controlled media, pyschological warfare it is easy to tell the dumbed down population anything is a conspiracy because that's right where they stop at MSM telling them their truth.
CIA created the term conspiracy.................

upload_2018-1-23_21-34-3.png

CIA Memo 1967: CIA Coined & Weaponized The Label "Conspiracy Theory" — Steemit

upload_2018-1-23_21-34-52.png

Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Forum List

Back