Conspiracy proof - The Overthrow of the U.S.A in 1868

Sovereign

Rookie
Nov 24, 2009
How about a conspiracy proof for a change. It is the story of the overthrow of the United States in 1868. I don't ask you to believe such an outrageous claim by my word. You can check for yourself and see if I am telling you the truth or not. Surely you will believe the U.S. Supreme Court. Surely you will believe your State's constitution. My proof is that easy to check. The full proof is at kingsbeacon.org.
In 1868 a band of congressmen decided that the correct procedure for evicting 10 States was to call them “rouge States” and invade. This was the Reconstruction act. This“rump” congress then installed puppet governments in these States and used them to change our national constitution by forcing the passage of the 14th amendment.
The 14th amendment created a second class of citizenship in our country.
There is now a Citizen of a State which has all of the rights you believe you have. There is also a citizen of the United States which is the citizenship of the Negro which has only the rights that Congress saw fit to grant them.
Here is a quote from the U.S. Supreme Court in the Slaughterhouse Cases.
“It is quite clear, then, that there is a citizenship of the United States, and a citizenship of a State, which are distinct from each other, and which depend upon different characteristics or circumstances in the individual.” U.S. Supreme Court – Slaughterhouse cases
Here's another quote about a citizen of the United States:
“That its main purpose [citizen of the United States] was to establish the citizenship of the Negro can admit of no doubt.” U.S. Supreme Court – Slaughterhouse cases
Isn't it curious that you didn't learn of the two different citizenships in school?
Surely you can't deny that there is something wrong with this Country nor that we are on the wrong path. The KingsBeacon.org will show you what went wrong, why it went wrong and what you can do about it.
If you want a quick proof, look up your State's constitution. Look for the qualifications for holding a State office. You will find that you have to be a citizen of the United States to hold elective office. Then, remember that there is a clear and distinct difference between being a Citizen of a State and a Citizen of the United States. You can' be both. The U.S. Supreme Court said so.
If you found out that every branch of your government was controlled by a single group of sworn associates, wouldn't you get upset. Well they are. They are controlled by the sworn associates of the Bar. Then ask yourself, why wasn't I taught the rules of the game in school. Remember, it only takes 3 years of trade school to make a lawyer. Yet, in your 12 to 20 years of school your well rounded education seems to have a hole in the middle called law.
Once you know the truth, you will realize that the only thing that keeps this system in place is your ignorance. Knowledge cures ignorance every time.
Do I want you to believe me. Quite frankly, NO. What I want you to do is to look at my proof and check for yourself. You will be surprised just how easy that is. Then, when you find out that I am right. I want you to tell others.. It is just that simple. When enough of us Negroes find out what the lawyers have done to us, it will change.

Forum List

Back