Conspiracies.

Google this, הקם להורגך השכם להורגו.

Ah, the old , "If someone comes to kill you, kill him first" ploy. I might accept that if someone was armed and clearly and obviously coming towards me with intent to do me harm, but not so much the idea of, "lets kill their children just in case they might grow up and want to kill us." Which is what the Zionist regime and their lackeys do on a regular basis.

Camel crap. And you wonder why so many fond you to be a Nazi?

Only the Hasbarats that are told to call everyone else who disagrees with them "Nazis", so I'm not bothered.
I'm no calling you Nazi, you're just a fan because you're an anti-Semite that's all.

If I lived in Britain I would be more worried of Israeli false flag terror attacks, to get others to fight the battles the izzies started

If I lived in Britain I would be more worried of Israeli false flag terror attacks, to get others to fight the battles the izzies started
Yeah surly because you're a Muslim so you're safe, but I've told you before I'm not taking ANY word of Muslim in consideration - the radical Islamic I usually take the complete opposite to that...I do learn a lot from what you're saying, but I don't believe a word, after all being a good Muslim means you'd lie to non-Muslims, being a bad Muslim means you're condemned to die by your fellow Muslims, what a life.

Ah, the old , "If someone comes to kill you, kill him first" ploy. I might accept that if someone was armed and clearly and obviously coming towards me with intent to do me harm, but not so much the idea of, "lets kill their children just in case they might grow up and want to kill us." Which is what the Zionist regime and their lackeys do on a regular basis.

Well Leftists are known for their ability to recognize danger of course! Thanks to the leftists in Europe the anti-Semitics raised to a new level of crisis since the Nazi regime, so don't preach me about evaluation and understanding risks - something you failed to see, but thank god we have Israel to provide shelter for the Jews in Europe..and this is facts you can evade but sooner or later they'll blast in your ignorant as- I mean face.

"The sky is falling!" "The sky is falling!"
You forget, we Brits had 30 odd years of our own "terrorist threat" financed in part by Americans (thanks for that guys). Most of us can keep a sense of proportion in these matters. Unfortunately today's politicians seem bent on generating fear and uncertainty amongst the general populace to justify their eroding our hard won rights and liberties. "The War Against Terror"? the acronym (TWAT) means something quite different in English.

All your sense of proportion is corrupted by your delusional view, and you're not only blind but you're also quite a fool - soon your beloved Britain would be turn into Britistan, and this is "War on Terror" - to imply its a duty and not just a random war of political gain like what you smartass want to think, so you can circle around blaming the US for being just as gullible as you are right now, or perhaps the OA, but in the end of the day you are the one to support them and their views in the first place, and within few years you'd finally realize that terrorism is not just "another" side story or a reason why visiting the M.E. is dangerous right now - it will happen at your doorstep.
Also just to remind you again that sticking to politically correctness hoping that a pretty words would stop IS for making another 7/July-like attacks is just absolutely pathetic, blind, idiotic, absurd, and stupid..or otherwise you're just a disgusting suicidal filth that want to take entire Europe to chaos just to feel good about yourself -
So don't try your low same old tricks, I've told you before I don't get easily fooled by pretty words, instead you might wake up and realize that not guns kill people - but people kill people, so even if the US would've not fund "them" they would've kill, so that pretty much dismantle your clueless point there.

P.S. In the movie, the sky actually fell.

IN THE MOVIE, I think, is the pertinent point; nothing to do with real life.

A sense of proportion and objectivity is vital when dealing with the Zionist "Chicken Littles" who draw red lines everywhere, fear monger and delude the gullable. There are more Halakhah courts in the UK than Shaia Courts. Perhaps we ought to be more afraid of a Jewish takeover than a Muslim one.

Camel crap. And you wonder why so many fond you to be a Nazi?

Only the Hasbarats that are told to call everyone else who disagrees with them "Nazis", so I'm not bothered.
I'm no calling you Nazi, you're just a fan because you're an anti-Semite that's all.

Anti-Zionist, there IS a difference, despite you and your fellow Hasbarats trying to conflate the two.

Forum List

Back