Conspiracies.

Woo ... you Nazi types are painfully desperate. Lindblad made his outrageous comments to Iran's state-owned PressTV so even a half-wit would dig a bit deeper. Evidently you're not even that bright. It turns out - as it so often does - that Lindblad is actually an architect from L.A. who, despite being identified in the article as "a US politician" and a "US Senate" candidate, may never have been elected to any office and never ran for the US Senate. The whole article smells of yellow journalism intended to snag weak-minded Nazi types. Fanger eagerly fits the bill. Monte and Pene just as eagerly climbed aboard Fanger's stupid train. Woo-Woo.

Yes we all heard that, its a shame to see people influenced by rabid radical Islam.

Anything is possible. Palestinians have the closest contact with the Zionist regime on a day to day basis, so they're going to have a good idea of how it works and given the Zionist regime carries out false flag operations with almost total disregard for International laws on a regular basis, I can see how such a conspiracy theory could come about.

More likely you're blithering idiot who spends all day in your basement reading about the Jewish conspiracy:cuckoo:

Is there a Jewish conspiracy? Do tell, never heard of it. o_O

Google this, הקם להורגך השכם להורגו.

Ah, the old , "If someone comes to kill you, kill him first" ploy. I might accept that if someone was armed and clearly and obviously coming towards me with intent to do me harm, but not so much the idea of, "lets kill their children just in case they might grow up and want to kill us." Which is what the Zionist regime and their lackeys do on a regular basis.

Has everyone noticed that their controllers have ordered our friendly team of Hasbarats here to keep accusing everyone who disaggrees with them of being "Nazis" and "Anti-Semites", to fit in with the recent Europe wide Auschwitz liberation commemorations?

Anything is possible. Palestinians have the closest contact with the Zionist regime on a day to day basis, so they're going to have a good idea of how it works and given the Zionist regime carries out false flag operations with almost total disregard for International laws on a regular basis, I can see how such a conspiracy theory could come about.

More likely you're blithering idiot who spends all day in your basement reading about the Jewish conspiracy:cuckoo:

Really? and with your very next post?.....You're a moron. Get off the public dole and get a job. People like you are why the U.K is in the state it is.

...People like you are why the U.K is in the state it is.

You mean a business owner? Gosh it's my fault the UK economy records fastest growth since 2007? Thanks! BBC News - UK economy records fastest growth since 2007

...People like you are why the U.K is in the state it is.

You mean a business owner? Gosh it's my fault the UK economy records fastest growth since 2007? Thanks! BBC News - UK economy records fastest growth since 2007
LOL 2.6 % is a record in the once great UK....:uhoh3: You Europeans should be thanking for defending your sorry asses

Jack Lindblad is the 2014 Green Party Candidate for California Senate
Green Party - Jack Lindblad

He was dismissed in the PRIMARY (again) where he garnered 7.6% of the vote in a 3 way race. He has never run for the US Senate as the article claims and the only elected position he held in the last 10 years was as a local council member of the Green Party. He is, as already mentioned, an L.A. architect and a fraud ... just like you, NaziBoy.

Has everyone noticed that their controllers have ordered our friendly team of Hasbarats here to keep accusing everyone who disaggrees with them of being "Nazis" and "Anti-Semites", to fit in with the recent Europe wide Auschwitz liberation commemorations?

The reason you don't find Pene and Fanger to be Nazi-types is obvious ... look in the mirror.

Ah, the old , "If someone comes to kill you, kill him first" ploy. I might accept that if someone was armed and clearly and obviously coming towards me with intent to do me harm, but not so much the idea of, "lets kill their children just in case they might grow up and want to kill us." Which is what the Zionist regime and their lackeys do on a regular basis.

Camel crap. And you wonder why so many fond you to be a Nazi?

Well Leftists are known for their ability to recognize danger of course! Thanks to the leftists in Europe the anti-Semitics raised to a new level of crisis since the Nazi regime, so don't preach me about evaluation and understanding risks - something you failed to see, but thank god we have Israel to provide shelter for the Jews in Europe..and this is facts you can evade but sooner or later they'll blast in your ignorant as- I mean face.

Only the Hasbarats that are told to call everyone else who disagrees with them "Nazis", so I'm not bothered.

Only the Hasbarats that are told to call everyone else who disagrees with them "Nazis", so I'm not bothered.

Only Nazis refer to others as "Hasbarats" so maybe you should be.

Well Leftists are known for their ability to recognize danger of course! Thanks to the leftists in Europe the anti-Semitics raised to a new level of crisis since the Nazi regime, so don't preach me about evaluation and understanding risks - something you failed to see, but thank god we have Israel to provide shelter for the Jews in Europe..and this is facts you can evade but sooner or later they'll blast in your ignorant as- I mean face.

"The sky is falling!" "The sky is falling!"
You forget, we Brits had 30 odd years of our own "terrorist threat" financed in part by Americans (thanks for that guys). Most of us can keep a sense of proportion in these matters. Unfortunately today's politicians seem bent on generating fear and uncertainty amongst the general populace to justify their eroding our hard won rights and liberties. "The War Against Terror"? the acronym (TWAT) means something quite different in English.

Maybe you are right.....Hasbara Fellowships - Homepage

Maybe you are right.....Hasbara Fellowships - Homepage

Nowhere do they refer to anyone as "Habarats" as you Nazi-types do.
You fail again, Adolph.

"The sky is falling!" "The sky is falling!"
You forget, we Brits had 30 odd years of our own "terrorist threat" financed in part by Americans (thanks for that guys). Most of us can keep a sense of proportion in these matters. Unfortunately today's politicians seem bent on generating fear and uncertainty amongst the general populace to justify their eroding our hard won rights and liberties. "The War Against Terror"? the acronym (TWAT) means something quite different in English.
All your sense of proportion is corrupted by your delusional view, and you're not only blind but you're also quite a fool - soon your beloved Britain would be turn into Britistan, and this is "War on Terror" - to imply its a duty and not just a random war of political gain like what you smartass want to think, so you can circle around blaming the US for being just as gullible as you are right now, or perhaps the OA, but in the end of the day you are the one to support them and their views in the first place, and within few years you'd finally realize that terrorism is not just "another" side story or a reason why visiting the M.E. is dangerous right now - it will happen at your doorstep.
Also just to remind you again that sticking to politically correctness hoping that a pretty words would stop IS for making another 7/July-like attacks is just absolutely pathetic, blind, idiotic, absurd, and stupid..or otherwise you're just a disgusting suicidal filth that want to take entire Europe to chaos just to feel good about yourself -
So don't try your low same old tricks, I've told you before I don't get easily fooled by pretty words, instead you might wake up and realize that not guns kill people - but people kill people, so even if the US would've not fund "them" they would've kill, so that pretty much dismantle your clueless point there.

P.S. In the movie, the sky actually fell.

Forum List

Back