CDZ Considering what the democrats are doing for sex in College, will they stay out of your bedroom?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
One of the funny things left wingers will say is that Republicans want to get into your bedroom and tell you what to do....stating that they, as left wingers, don't care what you do in your bedroom.....but...is this true? I was listening to Ben Shapiro talking about the rules we used to have in place to keep women safe in relationships...which the left got rid of...and now are suffering the consequences. He points out that now we have these Yes to consent steps that colleges want you to go through as you "get busy" with the opposite sex. Then, you have left wingers stating that asking women out for a drink is sexual harrassment.

As I have pointed out in other posts.....the left wingers who tell you how much pop you can drink, what kind of butter you can have on your popcorn, what kind of toilet you can have....and on and on....are not going to leave you alone in your bedroom.....that may be low on their list of government control...but it is on the list....and they will control it.....

The Ben Shapiro show where he makes excellent points about rules society used to have to protect women...that the left dismantled without any thinking involved...

Do you want the truth?

The Democrats seem to want to turn my bedroom into a combination of a gay bath house, a BSDM site, and a NAMBLA convention center.

Don't tell me that the Democrats want to involve themselves in my bedroom. That's pure crap.

Do you want the truth?

The Democrats seem to want to turn my bedroom into a combination of a gay bath house, a BSDM site, and a NAMBLA convention center.

Don't tell me that the Democrats want to involve themselves in my bedroom. That's pure crap.

Have you seen what they are doing on college campuses? You don't think they will get around to that for everyone?

This is part of the left wing puritanism Ben Shapiro talks about on his video...

Infographic From Ivy League University Offers Guide To ‘Consent On The Dance Floor’

n November 9, Princeton’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources, & Education office shared an infographic offering advise regarding "consent on the dance floor" to those attending the following Friday’s Orange and Black Ball (OBB).

"Dance consent" consists of asking someone if they want to dance, then awaiting an affirmative reply. The infographic suggests that the individual who initiated contact "frequently" assess the situation by asking questions and making statements like: "Hey, are you still into this?" and "We can stop if you aren’t."

One of the funny things left wingers will say is that Republicans want to get into your bedroom and tell you what to do....stating that they, as left wingers, don't care what you do in your bedroom.....but...is this true? \]

Republicans sure do care about what Americans do in our bedrooms.

The Supreme Court overturned laws against consensual homosexual sodomy- and the Republicans in Louisiana fought against the efforts to repeal Lousiana's unconstitutional laws.

Yep- here we have the Democrats voting to repeal the laws that put Big Brother in your Bedroom- and Republicans voting to keep the unconstitutional laws that put Big Brother in the Bedroom.

Louisiana House votes 27-67 to keep unconstitutional anti-sodomy law on the books

The Louisiana House of Representatives rejected legislation, on Tuesday, that would remove the state's symbolic ban on certain kinds of sodomy. The bill failed by a wide margin on a vote of 27-67, with 11 members not voting.

Louisiana's anti-sodomy law was overturned and declared unconstitutional in 2003, with the U.S. Supreme Court ruling such state statutes could not be enforced. Still, the Legislature has been unwilling to officially strike the measure from state law, even though it can't be used as a cause for arrest.

A House Committee passed the legislation onto the body's floor by a vote of 9-6 last week. But one of the state's most powerful lobbying groups, the conservative Christian Louisiana Family Forum, opposes striking the sodomy ban.

The group sent out a letter to every legislator urging them to vote against the proposal, claiming that teenagers would be less protected from sexual predators if they went through with the repeal. They also said the bill would put the public health at risk.

"Louisiana's anti-sodomy statute is consistent with the values of Louisiana residents who consider this behavior to be dangerous, unhealthy and immoral," stated the letter to lawmakers from the Louisiana Family Forum.

During a floor discussion of the bill, the legislation's sponsor, Rep. Patricia Haynes Smith, pushed back on the Family Forum's assertions. The bill only seeks to repeal a statute that is already unconstitutional, she said.

"I never thought it would pass, but I thought it would do better," said Smith. "Some of the folks who voted to get it out of committee voted against it on the floor."

The law remaining on the books came under national scrutiny last summer when East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriffs' Deputies used the statute to arrest men who agreed to have sex with undercover male law enforcement officers. The District Attorney declined to prosecute the men, and the sheriff, Sid Gautreaux, under intense criticism, later apologized for the arrests. Both the District Attorney and the sheriff's office supporter Smith's legislation to remove the law, according to several legislators.

Smith, who represents Baton Rouge, said she brought the bill, in part, because of those arrests, which drew negative national attention to her community. "We want to be fair to the law enforcement individuals. ... We don't need inefficient bills on our statutes that they cannot take to a prosecutor," said Smith during a committee hearing last week.

HOW THEY VOTED:

IN FAVOR of getting rid of the law that criminalizes sodomy:

Reps. Jeff Arnold, D-New Orleans; Austin Badon, D-New Orleans; Wesley Bishop, D-New Orleans; Jared Brossett, D-New Orleans; Roy Burrell, D-Shreveport; Herbert Dixon, D-Alexandria; John Bel Edwards D-Amite; Franklin Foil, R-Baton Rouge; A B Franklin, D-Lake Charles; Randal Gaines, D- LaPlace; Lowell Hazel, R-Pineville; Dalton Honore, D-Baton Rouge; Marcus Hunter, D-Monroe; Edward "Ted" James, D-Baton Rouge; Patrick Jefferson, D-Homer; Nancy Landry R-Lafayette; Terry Landry D-New Iberia; Walt Leger, D-New Orleans; Jack Mountoucet, D-Crowley; Helena Moreno, D-New Orleans; Vincent Pierre, D-Lafayette; Edward Price, D-Gonzales; Patricia Haynes Smith, D-Baton Rouge, Karen St. Germain, D-Plaquemines; Ledricka Thierry, D-Opelousas; Patrick Willams, D-Shreveport; Ebony Woodruff, D-Harvey

AGAINST getting rid of the law criminalizes sodomy:

Bryan Adams, R-Gretna; John "Andy" Anders, D-Vidalia; James Armes, D-Leeville; Taylor Barras R-New Iberia; John Berthelot, R-Gonzales; Robert Billiot, R-Westwego; Stuart Bishop, R-Lafayette; Chris Broadwater, R-Hammond; Terry Brown R-Colfax; Terry Burns, R-Haughton; Timothy Burns, R-Mandeville;Thomas Carmody, R-Shreveport; Steve Carter, R-Baton Rouge; Simone Champagne, R-Erath; Charles Chaney, R-Rayville; Patrick Connick, R-Marrero; Gregory Cromer, R-Slidell; Michael Danahay, D-Sulphur; Gordon Dove, R-Houma; Jim Fannin, R-Jonesboro; Ray Garofalo, R-Chalmette; Brett Geymann, R-Lake Charles; Jerry Gisclair, D-Larose; Hunter Greene, R-Baton Rouge; Mickey Guillory, D-Eunice; John Guinn, R-Jennings; Lance Harris, R-Alexandria; Joe Harrison, R-Gray; Kenneth Havard, R-Jackson; Cameron Henry, R-Metairie; Bob Hensgens, R-Abbeville; Dorothy Sue Hill, D-Dry Creek; Valarie Hodges, R-Denham Springs; Frank Hoffman, R-West Monroe; Paul Hollis, R-Covington; Frank Howard, R-Many; Mike Huval, R-Breaux Bridge; Barry Ivey, R-Baton Rouge; Robert Johnson, D-Marksville; Sam Jones, D-Franklin; Eddie Lambert, R-Gonzales; Bernard LeBas, D-Ville Platte; Christopher Leopold, R-Belle Chase; Joe Lopinto, R-Metairie; Nick Lorusso, R-New Orleans; Sherman Mack, R-Livingston; Gregory Miller, R-Norco; Jay Morris, R-Monroe; Jim Morris, R-Oil City; Kevin Pearson, R-Slidell; Erich Ponti, R-Baton Rouge; Rogers Pope, R-Denham Springs; Stephen Pugh, R-Ponchatoula; Steve Pylant, R-Winnsboro; Eugene Reynolds, D-Minden; Jerome Richard, I-Thibodaux; Harold Ritchie, D-Bogalusa; Clay Schexnayder, R-Gonzales; John Schroder, R-Covington; Alan Seabaugh, R-Shreveport; Robert Shadoin, R-Ruston; Scott Simon, R-Abita Springs; Julia Stokes, R-Kenner; Kirk Talbot, R-River Ridge; Jeff Thompson, R-Bossier City; Lenar Whitney, R-Houma; Thomas Willmott, R-Kenner

Do you want the truth?

The Democrats don't care whether you choose to have your bedroom be a BDSM dungeon or a gay bath- and we don't don't even mind if you are using your bedroom to host NAMBLA or KKK meetings- since both are perfectly legal.

The difference is that we don't want to legislate what you can- or cannot do in your bedroom- as a consenting adult with other consenting adults.

Republicans do.

Do you want the truth?

Have you seen what they are doing on college campuses? You don't think they will get around to that for everyone?

Have you seen what Republicans have actually voted on? To keep the law telling Americans what kind of sex that we are allowed to have in our bedrooms?

You are already doing it.

Don't blame putting Big Brother in the bedrooms on Democrats- its your team voting to keep Big Brother in the bedroom.

This is part of the left wing puritanism Ben Shapiro talks about on his video...

Infographic From Ivy League University Offers Guide To ‘Consent On The Dance Floor’

n November 9, Princeton’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources, & Education office shared an infographic offering advise regarding "consent on the dance floor" to those attending the following Friday’s Orange and Black Ball (OBB).

"Dance consent" consists of asking someone if they want to dance, then awaiting an affirmative reply. The infographic suggests that the individual who initiated contact "frequently" assess the situation by asking questions and making statements like: "Hey, are you still into this?" and "We can stop if you aren’t."

Wow- lets compare:
Colleges teach kids about asking for consent.

Republicans vote to keep Big Brother in the bedroom by refusing to repeal unconstitutional laws.

Hmmmm which is more intrusive?

And its not just the Republicans in Louisiana either- no shock that the Republicans in Texas want Big Brother in Texans bedrooms also

The Unconstitutional Anti-Gay Law That Just Won’t Die

Eight years after the Supreme Court deemed Texas’ anti-sodomy statute unconstitutional, the state’s penal code still lists “homosexual conduct” as a criminal offense—and Republican lawmakers are fighting to keep it that way.

A pair of identical bills that have been introduced in the Texas House would delete language from the state penal code making “deviate sexual intercourse with another individual of the same sex” a misdemeanor offense. Under the proposals, a clause in the state’s health and safety code that cites the criminal statute and states that homosexuality is “not an acceptable lifestyle” would also be repealed.

That is, if the legislature’s Republican supermajority ever lets the bills come to a vote.

“Their silence is deafening,” says Democratic State Rep. Jessica Farrar, who sponsored one of the proposals. “It’s killing us. It’s just as bad as if they were vocal.

One of the funny things left wingers will say is that Republicans want to get into your bedroom and tell you what to do....stating that they, as left wingers, don't care what you do in your bedroom.....but...is this true? I was listening to Ben Shapiro talking about the rules we used to have in place to keep women safe in relationships...which the left got rid of...and now are suffering the consequences. He points out that now we have these Yes to consent steps that colleges want you to go through as you "get busy" with the opposite sex. Then, you have left wingers stating that asking women out for a drink is sexual harrassment.

As I have pointed out in other posts.....the left wingers who tell you how much pop you can drink, what kind of butter you can have on your popcorn, what kind of toilet you can have....and on and on....are not going to leave you alone in your bedroom.....that may be low on their list of government control...but it is on the list....and they will control it.....

The Ben Shapiro show where he makes excellent points about rules society used to have to protect women...that the left dismantled without any thinking involved...

So essentially w/o the name calling in your signature which signals the world to not trust anything you say at face value, we agree.

The government should not care who I have sex with or how as long as it is a consenting adult human who isn't going to be killed by the experience.

We agree?

Forum List

Back