Consider,

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
the possibility of the following solution to the problem of the social element which continues to increase its numbers and has shown itself incapable of becoming self-sufficient. If we were to offer them indefinite extension of financial aid (or a large one-time payment) in return for their participation in a program of voluntary hysterectomy/testectomy, we would be able to both alleviate their ills while ensuring they do not continue to increase their burden upon those members of society who are forced to either support them or risk being victimized when they turn to theft and other crimes for financial gain in lieu of gainful employment. Everyone benefits- there is no down side! Indeed, is not a child oft viewed as a burden in much of the same cultures which are known for the prevalence of crime and disdain for gainful (legal) employment? We could also consider offering leniency in sentencing for certain criminal offenses on condition of participation in these same programs.

Last edited:
Why would you want to castrate anyone?

Birth control can be permanently accomplished with a vasectomy (men) or a tubal ligation (women).

A testectomy is usually defined as the removal of one testis not both and would not render a man sterile.

Last edited:
  • Banned
One or both, according the the dictionary I consulted. To avboid confusion, it is being used in the sense of removal of both testicles during the course of this discussion.

And vasectomy is semi-permanent (about 12 of the time, they can be reversed), thereby defeating the purpose when they use a portion of their reimbursement to reverse the operation- we would have amplified the problem instead of moving towards a long-term solution.

Vasectomy reversal - MayoClinic.com

One or both, according the the dictionary I consulted. To avboid confusion, it is being used in the sense of removal of both testicles during the course of this discussion.

And vasectomy is semi-permanent (about 12 of the time, they can be reversed), thereby defeating the purpose when they use a portion of their reimbursement to reverse the operation- we would have amplified the problem instead of moving towards a long-term solution.

Vasectomy reversal - MayoClinic.com

So castration is your answer?

I don't think we need the government mutilating people even if it's for money.

Hell if you're going to offer money to have people cut out organs then I should be able to sell a kidney to some rich guy for a few million if I want to.

• Banned
I don't think we need the government mutilating people even if it's for money.

Who spoke of any such thing?

As for you selling your kidney- go on ahead. I've no objections. I'm not sure how practical it would be to institute and regulate such a system, but I've no objections to the matter in principle. I've sold my plasma and donated my blood in the past; I don't see how the matter is fundamentally different. But that's another discussion.

Forum List

Back