Consider the facts

There lies the problem. Jordan WILL NOT grant their Palestinians a right of return. Neither will any other surrounding Arab country. They simply know the Palestinains too well.

A large majority of Palestinains residing in Israel are not pleased with Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel. Time for Israel to free the Palestinians by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.
Then they must ask JORDAN, which took most of the Palestinian LAND.

I wonder if Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State.

Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians & receives jihad's & intifadas in return.

Israel builds a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel & they call it "an apartheid wall."

Israel concedes Jew free land to the Palestinians & they reward Israel with rocket missiles.

Now the Palestinians want Israel to give them their own Palestinian State in israel. Don't that beat all?

the nerve of the ungrateful bastards ..wanting their independence and sovereignty...who do they think they are the chosen ones ?

I strongly support Palestinian independence & sovereignty. That is why I support a Jew free Palestinian State for them. The question is where??? The Palestinians don't want it where Israel could take control over it. And the surrounding Arab countries refuse to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. That is why I wonder if Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State.

Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians & receives jihad's & intifadas in return.

Israel builds a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel & they call it "an apartheid wall."

Israel concedes Jew free land to the Palestinians & they reward Israel with rocket missiles.

Now the Palestinians want Israel to give them their own Palestinian State in israel. Don't that beat all?

the nerve of the ungrateful bastards ..wanting their independence and sovereignty...who do they think they are the chosen ones ?

RIGHT ON! That is what the Palestinians are trying to do to Israel. And the disgusting part is that Israel lets them do it by making peace oferings to them, building a security fence & conceding land to them so the Palestinians can remain in Israel. Face it, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

You cant just take over a country where people are already living happily and peacefully and just take it over now can you? :eusa_whistle:

RIGHT ON! That is what the Israelis are trying to do to Palestine. And the disgusting part is that Israel lets them do it by making peace oferings to them, building a security fence & conceding land to them so the Palestinians can remain in Israel. Face it, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

You cant just take over a country where people are already living happily and peacefully and just take it over now can you? :eusa_whistle:

Fixed4u :smoke:

I think it's time for Israel to find an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Call it a one state solution.

Forum List

Back