Consider how the Affordable Care Act will save money

Which is why this law was set to take effect in 2014, Obama would either be out of office and it would be left to a GOP president to explain why everything is going to shit, or Obama would still be in office and it would be to late to vote him out. Either way it was a shit bag pussy ass move by the democrats to set it up that way.

You obviously listened to Rush yesterday didn't you because he said this first.

See....

RUSH: Well, but wait now just a second. I'm not trying to throw cold water on you, but none of that's gonna happen between now and November. This stuff that you're talking about doesn't kick in 'til 2014, by design, after Obama has already run for reelection. This is gonna be up to the Romney campaign to explain this to people.

Callers Weigh In on Obamacare Ruling - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You'd be more credible if you'd think and speak for yourself instead of just parroting the words of others and trying to sound like you just thought of it! :confused:

This is an all too common pitfall for the right wing....they don't THINK!

They have too many talking heads to do it for them.

Actually, I have never listened to Rush ever. I dont get his program in my area. But great minds think alike. It's funny you mention this though, being that those on the left on this board have been regurgitating left wing MSNBC propaganda for so long, but everybody is supposed to take your regurgitation as credible. I "Unlike the left" think for myself, and common sense would tell you that that is exactly why this bill was to take effect in 2014, it doesn't take a rush limbaugh to figure that one out.

Last edited:
Which is why this law was set to take effect in 2014, Obama would either be out of office and it would be left to a GOP president to explain why everything is going to shit, or Obama would still be in office and it would be to late to vote him out. Either way it was a shit bag pussy ass move by the democrats to set it up that way.

You obviously listened to Rush yesterday didn't you because he said this first.

See....

RUSH: Well, but wait now just a second. I'm not trying to throw cold water on you, but none of that's gonna happen between now and November. This stuff that you're talking about doesn't kick in 'til 2014, by design, after Obama has already run for reelection. This is gonna be up to the Romney campaign to explain this to people.

Callers Weigh In on Obamacare Ruling - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You'd be more credible if you'd think and speak for yourself instead of just parroting the words of others and trying to sound like you just thought of it! :confused:

This is an all too common pitfall for the right wing....they don't THINK!

They have too many talking heads to do it for them.

Actually, I have never listened to Rush ever. I dont get his program in my area. But great minds think alike. It's funny you mention this though, being that those on the left on this board have been regurgitating left wing MSNBC propaganda for so long, but everybody is supposed to take your regurgitation as credible. I "Unlike the left" think for myself, and common sense would tell you that that is exactly why this bill was to take effect in 2014, it doesn't take a rush limbaugh to figure that one out.

Yeah right!

:eusa_liar::rofl:

Forum List

Back