Conservatives; Your Current Choice For VP If Romney Wins? Did Santorum Make The List?

The guy was tossed because he had no trouble telling some of MR's far right wacks to fuck off, just as he did Rachel Maddow. He was tossed, not because of sexuality, which you have not an iota proof, but because he was so politically edgy.

He will be back on staff in two weeks. Watch.

Ooooookay, you keep telling yourself that.

Actually, the NYT had a pretty good account of how it all went down.

I imagine in two weeks, this guy will be on the TV telling anyone who will listen what a POS Mitt Romney is.

I dont really care who the VP is at this point. Not something im worried about.

Hey, Avatar4321. Do the church priesthood manuals on BY now clearly point out his polygamous lifestyle? I understand the one several years ago only mentioned his first wife and not a thing about many wives. At the JWHA conference, I was told that when asked if the position was to deny polygamy when asked about it in a religious setting, one of the attendees stated the policy was to ignore polygamy background of the LDS but admit it if confronted. Is that so?

Why not embrace your past?

I am voting for Romney, and I am having to answer questions like this. MR is going to have to give another big time speech and come clean on everything. Hard thing to do but necessary I believe.

Last edited:
What? Who is practicing class warfare? Good for CG, but it does but a gloss on some of her postings.

Hey, Avatar4321. Do the church priesthood manuals on BY now clearly point out his polygamous lifestyle? I understand the one several years ago only mentioned his first wife and not a thing about many wives. At the JWHA conference, I was told that when asked if the position was to deny polygamy when asked about it in a religious setting, one of the attendees stated the policy was to ignore polygamy background of the LDS but admit it if confronted. Is that so?

Why not embrace your past?

I am voting for Romney, and I am having to answer questions like this. MR is going to have to give another big time speech and come clean on everything. Hard thing to do but necessary I believe.

Doesn't Romney have just one wife? Polygamy went out in the late 1800's with the mormons.
It's like having to answer for your ancestors who owned slaves, isn't it?

What? Who is practicing class warfare? Good for CG, but it does but a gloss on some of her postings.

If it's not....why even bring it up....it's a non starter, unless you want to talk about the democrat rhetoric...like dotcom and you were.
You have an issue with her? Challenge her on THAT discussion, not about a jet.

If it's not....why even bring it up....it's a non starter, unless you want to talk about the democrat rhetoric...like dotcom and you were.

Why not bring it up? What you think matters? Since when? I wished I had a jet when I was growing up. I would have been at disneyland every afternoon.

After Romney loses, no one is going to be caught having a drink with you jokers who promoted him to start with. They will be falling all over themselves to say about how he wasn't conservative enough, wasn't really in tune with the TEA Party, and so on.

So again, Jake, are you going to keep deflecting?

You said he was going to drive out the "Theocrats". But they said "Jump" and he said, "How High?"

Get rid of my highly qualified Foreign Policy Spokesman because he's into men? Yup! Yes Sir, Reverand Fischer!

Too fucking funny. I mean, even Bush didn't cow down to them that much. Bush had gay folks on his staff.

You defend your deflection by accusing me of deflecting? Cute, if not bright. :lol:

Theocrats don't control the campaign now. I told you he would begin ignoring them. He is. Five of his full time staff is gay. Better go check your facts, bub.

The Theocrats said the gay dude had to go, and the gay dude went.

The thing was, maybe there are five folks in the closet, but Grenell was out and an advocate of Gay Marriage, that's why the theocrats said he had to go.

And Romney knuckled under to them.

Romney knuckled under to no one but Grennel who QUIT. If Romeny had physically prevented Grennel from leaving and said "You can't quit I OWN you." Democrats would have something to say.

To the OP: Alan West.

But I know that isn't going to happen. West is to conservative for RINO Romney.

Why not bring it up? What you think matters? Since when? I wished I had a jet when I was growing up. I would have been at disneyland every afternoon.

I'll let your words speak for you, Jake, it IS very telling. I just couldn't add anything to it. :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
My words are not very telling about anything except where it communicats with the voices in your head, Meister.

Every kid, if he or she had thought about it, would have wanted a jet.

You are being very, very childish.

Forum List

Back