Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

No if you will read my opening paragraph we are talking human nature. And about how a group of conservative men challenged the preference of mother's favor in custody cases.

At this point conservative men tampered with morality. Women at that point were pissed, and I'm saying it is human nature as it is natural for a bird to abandon her eggs not (bring them to term) for a woman to leave the nest or to not bring fetuses to full gestation.

Every year at election time I hear this umm stop abortion, be pro-life, no more contraceptives, and it was the conservatives that started the whole thing and I cant figure why they bitch, and cut monies to dependent mothers and children. I'm just tired of it. Seems there is no way to stop it and I demand that America produce the case laws by name, and the divorce decrees, and precedent setting cases to each of the 50 states. Hope that makes better sense.

You do realize that you are delusional don't you? Seek help. Get meds.

Let me get this straight....

You are suggesting that this small group of men who were the first males to win sole custody of their children should be subjected to some form of additional scrutiny NOW, four decades later, as some form of litmus test for the entire idea that maybe not every mother on the planet should get majority or sole custody of their children during a divorce?

Please tell me that you are not quite that ridiculous. Please tell me that you are not truly of the mentality that children should be placed solely in the custody of the mother in these situations without even looking at the particular circumstances of each case.

NOt scrutiny but let us know as a public if they felt it was a success. If their children reflect their values. Get some statistics going bar charts and the like and really see the results.

While you're at it don't forget all the statistics and bar charts on women who've had custody prior to and since '70 - '73 too. Inquiring minds want to know.

Desperate? The Conservatives stand on their abortion policy they are known for it. It was the Conservatives that spoke out about abortion in the news last. If you don't want to read about 1970 then Conservatives should shut their pie holes.

Desperate? The Conservatives stand on their abortion policy they are known for it. It was the Conservatives that spoke out about abortion in the news last. If you don't want to read about 1970 then Conservatives should shut their pie holes.

I see.

Since we know it's a wast of time to rehash a 40 y/o event, we should give up our right to free speech.

Another fucking tyrant from the left that can't reflect on current policies and defend what's going on.

What??? You silly, I cant wait until all abortion statistics are under executive oversight, with Congress on a need to know basis.

Forum List

Back