Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

That’s fine because that’s acceptable. You made my pt
So only homosexual's responses offend? Can heterosexuals sin, or is that the exclusive Provence of homosexuals?

I will explain because you’re dumb. I discourage all PDA. If I see a guy and a girl and say...”get a room”, they will likely chuckle. If I say it to a gay couple they may call me a homophobe or worse. F@ck you’re dumb. Geez.
So it's the nature of the response to your playing morality cop that matters.

You still do not get it. Back to being dumb. It’s less to do with morality, actually zero. I just don’t want to see it. Affection to me should be a private matter.
So the problem is yours. Own it.

It’s not even a problem. IDC all that much. That is the only thing that “bothers” me about gays. Which was your OP and on a scale of 1-10 it’s a 2. So I ll own the 2. Even you, an idiot, must admit that persons like me are not in the top 10 things that gay people need to worry about. Correct?

I think the heterosexual couple would call you names too

So only homosexual's responses offend? Can heterosexuals sin, or is that the exclusive Provence of homosexuals?

I will explain because you’re dumb. I discourage all PDA. If I see a guy and a girl and say...”get a room”, they will likely chuckle. If I say it to a gay couple they may call me a homophobe or worse. F@ck you’re dumb. Geez.

You still do not get it. Back to being dumb. It’s less to do with morality, actually zero. I just don’t want to see it. Affection to me should be a private matter.

Stop being so PC. It is about morality. The left wants to normalize something that is abnormal, force society via intimidation to "tolerate" homo-lust even though it goes against fundamental human nature. They equate not being tolerant towards weird fetishes as a invitation to violence. As if.

It's just another one of their ploys to create yet another victim/oppressor dynamic to further undermine western society. It's all right out of Marx's playbook.

Stop being so PC. It is about morality. The left wants to normalize something that is abnormal, force society via intimidation to "tolerate" homo-lust even though it goes against fundamental human nature. They equate not being tolerant towards weird fetishes as a invitation to violence. As if.

It's just another one of their ploys to create yet another victim/oppressor dynamic to further undermine western society. It's all right out of Marx's playbook.
Calm down Joe McCarthy.

First, as homosexuality has been a human characteristic since there has been written human history, homosexuality is neither abnormal nor against fundamental human nature. As there are people born with unusual physical traits like albinism or dwarf traits, neither of those two characteristics fly in the face of fundamental nature.

Your personal hangup was born in the Victorian era when any sexual expression was frowned upon. You're a throwback to an era known for its sexual repression. The times they are a dhangin' alright. That change started fifty years ago, way before you were born. You're akin to some wrinkled old southerner still referring to Black citizens as "the colored people" or an elderly man maintaining a woman's place is barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. Should children be seen and not heard?

What harm, what real tangible harm is committed by homosexuals? They are presently business owners, elected officials, serving in the armed services and as first responders. They are sober, serious tax paying citizens. They are professionals; doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers and civil servants. They are active in your community, they attend churches and synagogues and mosques, they are among your friends and members of your family.

How on Fod's green earth have they negatively effected your personal life? Have they stolen from you? Have they assaulted you? Are heterosexual people capable of stealing from you or harming you? If they have, do you hold a grudge against all heterosexuals as a result?

Do you expect to be tolerated? Not accepted, but merely tolerated?

Tolerance of our fellow citizens is all that's asked for. You don't need to accept anyone. But if you're going to live on a planet with another five billion people, you had better learn to tolerate some folks who look different, think different and behave different from you. Otherwise, you might as well become a hermit.

Calm down Joe McCarthy.

First, as homosexuality has been a human characteristic since there has been written human history, homosexuality is neither abnormal nor against fundamental human nature. As there are people born with unusual physical traits like albinism or dwarf traits, neither of those two characteristics fly in the face of fundamental nature.

Your personal hangup was born in the Victorian era when any sexual expression was frowned upon. You're a throwback to an era known for its sexual repression. The times they are a dhangin' alright. That change started fifty years ago, way before you were born. You're akin to some wrinkled old southerner still referring to Black citizens as "the colored people" or an elderly man maintaining a woman's place is barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. Should children be seen and not heard?

What harm, what real tangible harm is committed by homosexuals? They are presently business owners, elected officials, serving in the armed services and as first responders. They are sober, serious tax paying citizens. They are professionals; doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers and civil servants. They are active in your community, they attend churches and synagogues and mosques, they are among your friends and members of your family.

How on Fod's green earth have they negatively effected your personal life? Have they stolen from you? Have they assaulted you? Are heterosexual people capable of stealing from you or harming you? If they have, do you hold a grudge against all heterosexuals as a result?

Tolerance of our fellow citizens is all that's asked for. You don't need to accept anyone. But if you're going to live on a planet with another five billion people, you had better learn to tolerate some folks who look different, think different and behave different from you. Otherwise, you might as well become a hermit.

Gay couples can't procreate. The act of sodomy is harmful and can cause serious physical trauma. So how can you say it doesn't go against human nature? It goes against nature, period. There's just no way around it, unless you're a science denier. You're not one of them, are you?

We're never going to regress back to Victorian-age morality. Stop being ridiculous. Would it really be so awful if society maintained just a shred of decency? Besides, Victorian ladies' clothes was lovely. Girls grew up liking frilly lace and pretty porcelain dolls.

Now they put dollar bills in G-strings:

gay america.jpg

Is this progress?

this is fine

Calm down Joe McCarthy.

Gay couples can't procreate. The act of sodomy is harmful and can cause serious physical trauma. So how can you say it doesn't go against human nature? It goes against nature, period. There's just no way around it, unless you're a science denier. You're not one of them, are you?

We're never going to regress back to Victorian-age morality. Stop being ridiculous. Would it really be so awful if society maintained just a shred of decency? Besides, Victorian ladies' clothes was lovely. Girls grew up liking frilly lace and pretty porcelain dolls.

View attachment 257763

Is this progress?

a little girl sticking dollars in a gstring

is that one of them tolerance teaching moments ?

how enlightening for her !....is she even a first grader ?....im only asking because it would make a great show n tell presentation at school....
as long as it not about a sitting US president cause that could inspire hatred

thank god our betters are here to guide us

No it is a simplelton's question.
One who insist on believing something as dumb as all conservatives have issues with gay people.
If you are a Xomservative and have no problem with other people being homosexual, kudos! Spread the word.

However, the repression and marginalization of homosexuals comes almost exclusively from Conservarives.

My question seeks to know why.
You make my point for me.
You are either trolling, or serious.
If you are serious, then you are a very low information simpleton falling for the talking points of identity politics pushers.
No better than those posting up here from infowars or Rush Limbaugh
Should I break down Conservatism to its base alloys? Then let us pit discal Conservatives aside, constitutional Conservative beside them and concentrate on social Conservatives. Those folks who take u,bragged with a changing and evolving culture. Family Values voters. The people who hold bedroom issues; abortion, homosexuality, birth control, sex education, abstinence and the like.

Perhaps you are a fiscal Xomservative am sure are indifferent to social concerns. Or a constitutional Conservative and hold the position that freedom and liberty are qualities that should be availed to all citizens regardless of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Fine. I appreciate your opinion.

But it is undeniable that the Social Conservatives hold a different opinion vis-a-vis homosexuality.

Given the fact that our contemporary society has indeed evolved to be more accepting of homosexuality, I would like to know why Social Conservatives have maintained their attitudes and what they would have different in society's attitudes.

Or perhaps, and more accurate, you are incapable of understanding anyone who doesn't think like you. And those that do, there must be something wrong with them.
When it is you who has the problem.
Not so much a retort but a judgment.

Curious

haha.... it is you who created a thread passing judgement, and then accuse me of judging... rich.
You are blind

To me morality is subjective. Some consider your hatred of me because I a Jew immoral. IDC.

Calm down Joe McCarthy.

View attachment 257763

Is this progress?

Who are we to judge?

Interesting,

That is quite the bigoted attitude not only to someone who is part of the LGBT community, but towards people of faith.

Dude, the fact you would line up with folks who would stone you says a lot.

You prove just how hypocritical leftists can be when it comes to tolerance. Sure, Islam punishes people like me with death. But not a single protest from you.

Yeah, because usually when the rich want to fight the Evil Muslims, it's because they are standing on top of a bunch of oil they won't share.

Not because they are suddenly concerned about gay people. As a matter of fact, we went after Saddam to protect the Saudis... but guess which ones had more progressive views on social issues.

By the way, I sold the couch a year ago. Perhaps you should get out of that man sized high chair you sit in to berate others and graduate from baby food to something more solid.

I thought it was someone else's couch and you were just squatting.

Did you finally get a real job, because we all gave you a bunch of suggestions a couple years ago, and you told us why you can't.

If you are a Xomservative and have no problem with other people being homosexual, kudos! Spread the word.

However, the repression and marginalization of homosexuals comes almost exclusively from Conservarives.

My question seeks to know why.
If you are serious, then you are a very low information simpleton falling for the talking points of identity politics pushers.
Should I break down Conservatism to its base alloys? Then let us pit discal Conservatives aside, constitutional Conservative beside them and concentrate on social Conservatives. Those folks who take u,bragged with a changing and evolving culture. Family Values voters. The people who hold bedroom issues; abortion, homosexuality, birth control, sex education, abstinence and the like.

Perhaps you are a fiscal Xomservative am sure are indifferent to social concerns. Or a constitutional Conservative and hold the position that freedom and liberty are qualities that should be availed to all citizens regardless of race, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Fine. I appreciate your opinion.

But it is undeniable that the Social Conservatives hold a different opinion vis-a-vis homosexuality.

Given the fact that our contemporary society has indeed evolved to be more accepting of homosexuality, I would like to know why Social Conservatives have maintained their attitudes and what they would have different in society's attitudes.

Or perhaps, and more accurate, you are incapable of understanding anyone who doesn't think like you. And those that do, there must be something wrong with them.

Curious

haha.... it is you who created a thread passing judgement, and then accuse me of judging... rich.
You are blind
Are you miffed that a conversation is taking place? Are you miffed that the ideas exchanged are valid?

Or are you miffed that you cannot form a cogent point of view yourself?

Curious

You are blind
Are you miffed that a conversation is taking place? Are you miffed that the ideas exchanged are valid?

Or are you miffed that you cannot form a cogent point of view yourself?

Haha... you overate yourself. You don't effect me one way or another.
There is no conversation in this thread. Just more of the usual rock throwing contest.

But, I am a little bored right now so I will play...
You opened this thread on the premise that conservatives hate gays. Which also states, you believe, in general, liberals have no problem with gays. It is overwhelmingly conservative.
That is just dumb. And only a simpleton would think this limited.
There are stupid, bad, ignorant, evil and just downright undesirables on both sides of the fence.
There are also good, smart, gracious and downright wonderful people on both sides of the fence.
The sooner we all realize this, the better we will all be. Instead of looking for anything and everything to argue about - we could work together to solve problems. But instead, people fall for the media wolves and the politicians that strive and survive on keeping us divided.

Guess what ?
There are racist, ageist, sexist people on both sides. Indeed, most of the people complaining the loudest about any of these, engage in "reverse" counter play themselves.
Refuse to engage in what keeps us divided.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back