Conservatives Struggle To Explain How Mitt Romney Lost 2012 Presidential Election

Romney lost because Dems continue to build a big Plantation. Their base, which are made of little Romneys who collect checks without working (the living voters, the non-living don't need checks but get them anyway), continues to grow and thrive in inner cities like Detroit, Philly and Cleveland.

Romney didn't have to be perfect, he just had to be better than a guy with the worst economic record since the FDR Depression, who got Americans killed in their regular course of business and then lied about his role, and who thinks bank atm's are ruining the economy; and Romney was better.

Last edited:
Romney lost because Dems continue to build a big Plantation. Their base, which are made of little Romneys who collect checks without working (the living voters, the non-living don't need checks but get them anyway), continues to grow and thrive in inner cities like Detroit, Philly and Cleveland.

Romney didn't have to be perfect, he just had to be better than a guy with the worst economic record since the FDR Depression, who got Americans killed in their regular course of business and they lied about his role, and who thinks bank atm's are ruining the economy; and Romney was better.

Pretty much, Maybe this was the new voter base obama was talking about creating

images

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." Benjamin Franklin

We may have just went over that cliff..

very sad to watch..I feel bad for my children, grandchildren, and now my great grandchild on the way

Forum List

Back