Conservatives stands united against Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

Most people are laughing at your position, divebot. You forget that you are not the majority. You lost. You will certainly lose again next year if you continue this way. And the election after that and after that.
what's my position, numbnuts

Conservatives call themselves patriots and then condemn Obama for winning the peace prize.. They also celebrate the loss of the Olympic games to Chicago.. Fight to kill health care reform in favor of the big insurance industry which kills 42,000 americans a year by canceling coverage.. Argue against Global worming, despite world wide acceptance of the scientific industry, even though that this is a problem that can kill millions.. Argue against lung cancer in favor of the tobacco industry.. Even though our nation was founded on the pricnple of equal rights and non descrimination, you want to ban gay marriage.. You argue that everyone has the right to bear arms and the government doesn't have a right to regulate it.. Again you are wrong.. If you want to live in a nation where everyone has an assault rifle then move to Iraq, or Pakistan, or Iran.. Then have at it.. See how long it will take before you or someone you care about gets killed or injured by a gun..

So? Exactly how are you patriotic? You have done nothing for this nation and you do nothing to help the people of this nation.. If anything, you should be declared an enemy of the state and the constitution..

Conservatives call themselves patriots and then condemn Obama for winning the peace prize.. They also celebrate the loss of the Olympic games to Chicago.. Fight to kill health care reform in favor of the big insurance industry which kills 42,000 americans a year by canceling coverage.. Argue against Global worming, despite world wide acceptance of the scientific industry, even though that this is a problem that can kill millions.. Argue against lung cancer in favor of the tobacco industry.. Even though our nation was founded on the pricnple of equal rights and non descrimination, you want to ban gay marriage.. You argue that everyone has the right to bear arms and the government doesn't have a right to regulate it.. Again you are wrong.. If you want to live in a nation where everyone has an assault rifle then move to Iraq, or Pakistan, or Iran.. Then have at it.. See how long it will take before you or someone you care about gets killed or injured by a gun..

So? Exactly how are you patriotic? You have done nothing for this nation and you do nothing to help the people of this nation.. If anything, you should be declared an enemy of the state and the constitution..

I agree with you in general about the hypocrisy, but some of that is a bit much... even for me.

I agree with you in general about the hypocrisy, but some of that is a bit much... even for me.
except few are actually condemning him
as always there will be a few in the extreme fringe that will, just like those on the left fringe wanted bush hung

i see this as a mistake by the Nobel committee and it devalues the prize
but that's their choice to make

The Committee gave their reasons for honoring Obama. I posted them on a prior page. A lot of people do not agree with them. Nothing wrong with that. But why are people so pissed at Obama?? It's not his fault.

This is exactly the reason the right wing fanatics are accused of being racist. The overreaction to this incident is ridiculous, as is the overreaction to any incident involving Obama. It's not normal!!! Get it????

Until this changes people will be at each other's throats.
i dont see anyone "pissed at Obama" over the Nobel prize

I'm sure you don't.

And you don't either. That's the real point, dipstick.

75% of the country is shocked and thinks Obama hasnt earned it yet. That's just conservatives?

The international community is pretty much the same way. They are shocked and questioning what he has actually done.

Is Europe conservative as well? or Asia? Africa?

I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't just the opposite of what the libertards think it is. They take it as a compliment from the Nobel Inst. but in fact it is their idea of a joke. And it's a very funny one.

On the bright side, if 75% of the country is now conservative, it doesn't bode well for the DNC in the '10 elections. :eek: :cool:

Fresno, or Orange County????

Forum List

Back