Conservatives...Smacked In The Kisser!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Well....not all of us conservatives....just the sell-out bunch.

1. When Donald Trump...against all probability...won the Republican nomination, one of the most infuriating....or disappointing....outcomes, was the chorus of the "purer then thou" conservatives....dubbed "Never Trumpers."

2. "....the editor of the conservative National Review, assembles a squadron of writers from all over the world of conservatism -- religious figures, radio personalities, President Reagan's former aides. True, they might have had their differences in the past, but this time, they have all come together in one final effort to stop a powerful villain from destroying liberty and freedom before the Iowa caucuses in just over a week.
That villain, of course, is Donald Trump, ..." Top Republicans say Donald Trump’s real problem is that he’s too moderate

3. "....signing one or both of two public “Never Trump” letters during the campaign, declaring they would not vote for Trump and calling his candidacy a danger to the nation. One letter, with 122 names, was published by War on the Rocks, a website devoted to national security commentary, during the primary season in March. The other, with 50 names, including some repeat signatories, was published by the New York Times during the general-election campaign in August." Vox Popoli: Pity the poor Never Trumpers

5. In the most abysmal act of political betrayal....
"Jeb Bush’s son: Yeah, it’s possible my Uncle George will vote for Hillary Clinton"
Jeb Bush’s son: Yeah, it’s possible my Uncle George will vote for Hillary Clinton - Hot Air

4. Shocked at the duplicity......this comes to mind:
"Ephialtes He betrayed his homeland, in hope of receiving some kind of reward from the Persians,[2] by showing the Persian forces a path around the allied Greek position at the pass of Thermopylae, which helped them win the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC." Ephialtes of Trachis - Wikipedia

ephialtesfilm.jpg

Ephialtes of Trachis - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

" Ever since Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks at Thermopylae, in Greek "ephialtes" means nightmare. Ephialtes also is used in Greek as a synonym for traitor, in a comparable fashion to the usage of the words Quisling or Judas, or Benedict Arnold in the US."
Or....'Never Trump!"

Coming right up....the stake through the heart of the "Never-Trump Conservative" windbags.

Looking forward to the first season of Reality America, it's gonna be a great show.

"political betrayal" is just another word for political hack. Which fits your OPs perfectly :thup:
Not to mention, Trump is about as far from a conservative as Hillary Clinton is.. but hey, fuck reality. Politics is more fun.

"political betrayal" is just another word for political hack. Which fits your OPs perfectly :thup:
Not to mention, Trump is about as far from a conservative as Hillary Clinton is.. but hey, fuck reality. Politics is more fun.
As it has been said many times before, all politicians are not perfect, even the Messiah who suckered many people with his Hope and Change(boy you lefties were duped big time). But and there is always a but, Trump didn't run on being a politician who had been in government all his life, he ran on being outside the establishment and guess what? He won, because since George Bush and his Republican Congress and Senate, who increased government like democrats, the "NORMAL" US citizens didn't feel that those establishment pukes on both sides were worth shit. So every time the libs speak bad at Trump, all it does is elevate Trump even higher. So keep up those liberal attacks, and you lefties wont see your side in power, ever again. Trump will make America great again, because with Obama leaving, Trump is going to inherit a country that was fundamentally transformed into a 3rd world nation. Only direction for this country will be up.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

As it has been said many times before, all politicians are not perfect, even the Messiah who suckered many people with his Hope and Change(boy you lefties were duped big time). But and there is always a but, Trump didn't run on being a politician who had been in government all his life, he ran on being outside the establishment and guess what? He won, because since George Bush and his Republican Congress and Senate, who increased government like democrats, the "NORMAL" US citizens didn't feel that those establishment pukes on both sides were worth shit. So every time the libs speak bad at Trump, all it does is elevate Trump even higher. So keep up those liberal attacks, and you lefties wont see your side in power, ever again. Trump will make America great again, because with Obama leaving, Trump is going to inherit a country that was fundamentally transformed into a 3rd world nation. Only direction for this country will be up.

View attachment 107424
I stopped reading when you called me a leftist. You are obviously an idiot.

5. Now, the kick in the butt for the Never-Trumpers: not only did Donald Trump win the election, the electoral college...and the popular vote......

...but he has nominated the most conservative cabinet in modern history!!!

Trump ran on confronting and combating the debt
"Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!" Trump slams Boeing deal for new Air Force One

"If President-elect Donald Trump's economic growth plan -- slashing business and personal marginal tax rates and rolling back costly business regulations -- is achieved next year, the economy could break out with growth between 4% and 5%." Fast Action on U.S. Debt Could Reap Trillions In Savings Over Long Term - The New York Sun

"President-elect Trump selected South Carolina Rep. Mick Mulvaney to be his first budget director Saturday morning, a nomination which would put a staunch fiscal conservative in charge of managing the federal budget and the logistics of government affairs. " Fiscal conservative Mulvaney picked as Trump's budget director

Consider what Bill's wife would have brought: "Hillary Clinton took pains to establish herself as the Democratic candidate who would most faithfullycontinue the legacy of President Barack Obama ..."
How Each Democratic Candidate Is Trying To Leverage President Obama

Meaning?
A $40 trillion debt!!!!!!

1. When Donald Trump...against all probability...won the Republican nomination, one of the most infuriating....or disappointing....outcomes, was the chorus of the "purer then thou" conservatives....dubbed "Never Trumpers."

2. "....the editor of the conservative National Review, assembles a squadron of writers from all over the world of conservatism -- religious figures, radio personalities, President Reagan's former aides. True, they might have had their differences in the past, but this time, they have all come together in one final effort to stop a powerful villain from destroying liberty and freedom before the Iowa caucuses in just over a week.
That villain, of course, is Donald Trump, ..." Top Republicans say Donald Trump’s real problem is that he’s too moderate

3. "....signing one or both of two public “Never Trump” letters during the campaign, declaring they would not vote for Trump and calling his candidacy a danger to the nation. One letter, with 122 names, was published by War on the Rocks, a website devoted to national security commentary, during the primary season in March. The other, with 50 names, including some repeat signatories, was published by the New York Times during the general-election campaign in August." Vox Popoli: Pity the poor Never Trumpers

"Jeb Bush’s son: Yeah, it’s possible my Uncle George will vote for Hillary Clinton"
Jeb Bush’s son: Yeah, it’s possible my Uncle George will vote for Hillary Clinton - Hot Air

"Ephialtes He betrayed his homeland, in hope of receiving some kind of reward from the Persians,[2] by showing the Persian forces a path around the allied Greek position at the pass of Thermopylae, which helped them win the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC." Ephialtes of Trachis - Wikipedia

ephialtesfilm.jpg

" Ever since Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks at Thermopylae, in Greek "ephialtes" means nightmare. Ephialtes also is used in Greek as a synonym for traitor, in a comparable fashion to the usage of the words Quisling or Judas, or Benedict Arnold in the US."
Or....'Never Trump!"

Coming right up....the stake through the heart of the "Never-Trump Conservative" windbags.

The OP is a free trader now devoted to a protectionist.

The OP spewed hatred for Clinton's treatment of women for years, now devoted to Trump, who if anything has been worse then Clinton.

Did I hear the word 'sellout' somewhere?

View attachment 107424

Great, andaronjim.

My only disagreement is with this line: "So keep up those liberal attacks..."

In fact, the very point of this thread....and I hope you'll stay with it all the way through, is that it is not just the Liberals that Trump.....and real Americans have to battle.....

....just look at the imbecile trying to disagree with your post....

...but the Establishment Republicans...and....

..the "Never-Trump Conservatives!!!"

They will never sign on to the reforms that Trump and his cabinet represent.

View attachment 107424
Now I never said you personally were a leftist, but if the shoe fits, then wear it. I have been called many names, including idiot, but when it comes to personal satisfaction, I have no problem with myself. I am very sure of myself, are you? I have very thick skin, do you? Trump will be president tomorrow, why is it, that you cant give the guy a break, until he either proves himself, competent or incompetent? You have been listening to the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog media, and you are scared shitless. Maybe you should be.

All you have to know is that Politicalchicken said on this board that Russia was worse than...wait for it....

The NAZI'S!!!

BUT NOW....now she supports and defend them. Amazing! This is like a preacher suddenly claiming the Devil isn't so bad. Lmao! And she has the nerve to call others traitors!

View attachment 107424
Now I never said you personally were a leftist, but if the shoe fits, then wear it. I have been called many names, including idiot, but when it comes to personal satisfaction, I have no problem with myself. I am very sure of myself, are you? I have very thick skin, do you? Trump will be president tomorrow, why is it, that you cant give the guy a break, until he either proves himself, competent or incompetent? You have been listening to the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog media, and you are scared shitless. Maybe you should be.

"boy you lefties"
so you are an idiot and you have amnesia. That sucks bro!

All you have to know is that Politicalchicken said on this board that Russia was worse than...wait for it....

The NAZI'S!!!

BUT NOW....now she supports and defend them. Amazing! This is like a preacher suddenly claiming the Devil isn't so bad. Lmao! And she has the nerve to call others traitors!
She is nothing more than a political hack. Her OPs are pathetic.
If a Republican actually did something wrong, she would blow her brains out.

ephialtesfilm.jpg

Or....'Never Trump!"

The OP spewed hatred for Clinton's treatment of women for years, now devoted to Trump, who if anything has been worse then Clinton.

I don't know, when someone talks about doing it, while the other actually did do it, then deny it over and over until the blue dress showed up, funny how you leftwing idiots(redundant statement) would be honoring Trump if he had a (D) in front of his name. Liberal hypocrisy knows, no bounds. NyCarbinates, go back to your parents basement, cower in fear, that your welfare check is going away and you might actually have to work for a living. I am tired of having to put you and millions of others on my dependent list W-2.

ephialtesfilm.jpg

Or....'Never Trump!"

I don't know, when someone talks about doing it, while the other actually did do it, then deny it over and over until the blue dress showed up, funny how you leftwing idiots(redundant statement) would be honoring Trump if he had a (D) in front of his name. Liberal hypocrisy knows, no bounds. NyCarbinates, go back to your parents basement, cower in fear, that your welfare check is going away and you might actually have to work for a living. I am tired of having to put you and millions of others on my dependent list W-2.

oh look, a parents' basement insult on the internet. How novel.

Try addressing the OP's hypocrisy.

The NAZI'S!!!

When Obama was plotting to sell Uranium to Russia after his re-election, you lefties were praising the messiah as the smartest person on the planet. Now that Obummer has poked the bear, pissed them off to the point of possible nuclear war, you hate Russia for even wanting to be at peace with the US, because Trump wants to work with Russia. Just can get more double standards as you lefties.

ephialtesfilm.jpg

Or....'Never Trump!"

I would rather point out how much of a loser you are. When people understand where you are coming from, they tend to realize how fanatical you start becoming.

ephialtesfilm.jpg

Or....'Never Trump!"

I would rather point out how much of a loser you are. When people understand where you are coming from, they tend to realize how fanatical you start becoming.
Why? Is it that hard for you to actually think?

View attachment 107424

"boy you lefties"

Seems that "Lefties" is some kind of Insult, as you sure are acting like a petulant spoiled little brat. If you want I will tone it down, and just call you a flaming, radical, liberal, goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot. That way you wont "FEEL" insulted.

ObamaUsefulIdiots.jpg

View attachment 107424

"boy you lefties"

Seems that "Lefties" is some kind of Insult, as you sure are acting like a petulant spoiled little brat. If you want I will tone it down, and just call you a flaming, radical, liberal, goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot. That way you wont "FEEL" insulted.

View attachment 107428

Good gawd you are stupid. Now I know what everyone is talking about.
You are like a right leaning rdean.

New Topics

Forum List

Back