Conservatives SHOULD be embarrassed by Rep Michele Bachmann

Michelle Bachmann shouldn't be a Congresswoman. She should be a TV or radio pundit. She's made for that.

Actual lawmakers need to be more than rabid ideologues.

You mean like Pelosi and Reid? :cuckoo:

The fact that you think Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are "ideologues" means you either don't know what the word means, or don't understand how politics works in this country.
OOh!! Ooooh!!!

Let me try.....

Ideologue?
As in subscribed to a certain ideology to such an extent as to be detrimental to everything else??????

How about passing a bill that is at the core of his/her ideology without regard to the Texas-sized hole that it puts in our economy???

How'd I do??

:redface:

Would you really let your TV stay on "The Nancy Pelosi Show" long enough to allow a full sentence to come out of her mouth? I doubt I would.

Immie

I would, but I like Air America too, liberals are funny. But you do realize that wasn't my point, it was the clueless claim they are more then rabid ideologues. One thing you will not see in this thread in any post after this post is "thedoctorisin" giving examples of what Reid and Pelosi have done that is not rabid ideologue. the doctor will be out.

Funny? Like Rachel Maddow kind of funny? You are right RM can be funny, but she can also be nasty and spiteful. Also, that is her job. Putting Nancy Pelosi in her seat just does not sound all that entertaining.

Immie

Would you really let your TV stay on "The Nancy Pelosi Show" long enough to allow a full sentence to come out of her mouth? I doubt I would.

Immie

I would, but I like Air America too, liberals are funny. But you do realize that wasn't my point, it was the clueless claim they are more then rabid ideologues. One thing you will not see in this thread in any post after this post is "thedoctorisin" giving examples of what Reid and Pelosi have done that is not rabid ideologue. the doctor will be out.

A "rabid ideologue" is one who can't actually get anything done, due to an inability to vary from their set ideology. If Pelosi and Reid were "rabid ideologues", you wouldn't hate them as much as you do, because they wouldn't get anything done.

Being Speaker of the House or Majority Leader of the Senate require compromise to accomplish anything. While I don't agree with Pelosi and Reid on most issues, you can't deny that they've been very effective at their jobs, due mostly to their rallying of their caucus, and deals worked out for votes.

"Rabid Ideologues" like Michelle Bachmann don't accept that reality doesn't fit with pure ideology. She's better suited to being a talk show host, she's been completely ineffective as a Congresswoman.

And, btw, I was working. You know, a job. This message board isn't my life.

You'll find people take you more seriously, and will stop treating you like a child as soon as you learn to make an argument without personal attacks.

Call me when the left is embarrassed by Obama.

I shant sit by the phone.

Forget it, they weren't embarrassed by Bill Clinton being Impeached, so you KNOW the Obama can't do no wrong.:lol:

and in 2 years when conservatives are falling all over themselves to elect either palin (an end times christian fool)
or gingrich (cheated on his wife while she was in the hospital suffering from cancer WHILE he was spearheading the GETCLINTONFOR HAVING SEX movement)

conservatives will not be embarassed THEN, either

I believe it has something to do with IQ...

the lower the IQ, the less likely to be embarassed

New Topics

Forum List

Back