Conservatives secretly meet to stop Romney

Republican civil war, like we didn't see that coming. The social conservatives are such selfish children, their power grab for the leadership of the GOP will likely split the party permanently.

LOL - that's pretty funny. They don't have anyone to turn to.

With Gingrich's brassy statement about immigration, I expect a lot of dithering and tizzification in Iowa.

Pass the popcorn.

The convention is going to be a riot, maybe even literally, the American Taliban will not be denied, onward christian solders, march the GOP into marginal fringe status.

1. Jimmy, your gullibility never ceases to amaze.

2. "Many social conservatives and other religious leaders in the state have openly labeled the former Massachusetts governor as a "flip-flopper,"
From your link.
Doesn't seem that secret.

3. The link also speaks of "multiple" reports.
Secret?

4. BTW...do you know the meaning of 'caucus'?

5. Oh...one more thing. Was McCain the choice of conservatives?
Knowing you, Jimmy, you are probably unaware that he certainly was
not.
But he got 3 million more conservative votes than Bush did, and a higher
percentage of conservative votes than Reagan did against Carter.
This from exit polls.

So, what have we learned?
Well, you, nothing.
But for most it indicates that conservatives will vote for Romney if he
gets the nod.

Another insightful OP, Jimmy.
You're almost as on point as Obama.

Republican civil war, like we didn't see that coming. The social conservatives are such selfish children, their power grab for the leadership of the GOP will likely split the party permanently.

Welcome to the board, Occupied.

I just wanted to thank you for the avi....every time I see that, I get that warm, fuzzy feeling based on folks getting what they deserve.

Justice is usually only found in the dictionary and the cemetary.

I just wanted to thank you for the avi....every time I see that, I get that warm, fuzzy feeling based on folks getting what they deserve.

Money and thuggery, the two things most dear to conservative hearts,

Awww, whassamatta PC?

Even if this isn't as big as the OP as the OP makes it out to be, it's another example of one thing about this President that was the same for the last two: when it comes to getting re-elected, some of his best friends are the people who hate him the most.

:D

The primaries are going to be nasty and a lot of people who are very skilled at holding grudges will be grinding some pretty heavy axes by the time the convention comes up, it is possible they might even fail to nominate someone.

Money and thuggery, the two things most dear to conservative hearts,

Did you miss the word 'justice'?

Forum List

Back