Conservatives put stamp on Texas textbooks

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Conservatives put stamp on Texas textbooks - Education- msnbc.com

So?? Now religion is going to be taught in our schools?? What is wrong with these people?? Rewriting history, pushing an agenda and an ideal upon children..

What is it with you repukes?? Can't convince the rest of the nation so your going to brainswash children??

You people are sick!! This whole thing makes me sick!!

Religion doesn't beling in school!! There is no place for religion in a public school.. You have no right to rewrite our history..

You people are ruining our this nation..

You people=every neotard idiot that supports this!!

So?? Now religion is going to be taught in our schools?? What is wrong with these people?? Rewriting history, pushing an agenda and an ideal upon children..

What is it with you repukes?? Can't convince the rest of the nation so your going to brainswash children??

Religion doesn't beling in school!! There is no place for religion in a public school.. You have no right to rewrite our history..

They will not be teaching Religion in school, you retard.

They already do, retard.
It is called history class, and you learn about all religions.

They already do, retard.

They only mention that religion and which ones did what they do not teach any religious text at all. But you do have a problem understanding simple concepts I have noticed.

They already do, retard.

They only mention that religion and which ones did what they do not teach any religious text at all. But you do have a problem understanding simple concepts I have noticed.

That isn't what you said is it?
And in my history class we learned quite a bit about each religion and their text.
And how do you know what they teach in EVERY school? Do you sit on the Board of Education? Are you "all knowing" when it comes to what is taught in school?

Texas decided to teach Jefferson Davis was a hero and Phyllis Schlafly. Thomas Jefferson is not taught, because he wrote about separation of church and state. Never mind that he wrote the Declaration of Independence.

Texas decided to teach Jefferson Davis was a hero and Phyllis Schlafly. Thomas Jefferson is not taught, because he wrote about separation of church and state. Never mind that he wrote the Declaration of Independence.

It's fitting, the one document that is always claimed to support separation of church and state was written by a guy who called government endorsing religion "sinful and tyrannical"

Oh shucks. Liberals cant lie to kids as much. boo freakin hooo.

You mean people are going to learn about religion in school? *gasp* how dare kids learn about the different ideas that have motivated people for thousands of years! It's horrible how these kids in the coming generation might actually be educated in the world around them.

Well, at least it's horrible for liberals. Because reality doesnt fit well with liberalism.

Oh shucks. Liberals cant lie to kids as much. boo freakin hooo.

You mean people are going to learn about religion in school? *gasp* how dare kids learn about the different ideas that have motivated people for thousands of years! It's horrible how these kids in the coming generation might actually be educated in the world around them.

Well, at least it's horrible for liberals. Because reality doesnt fit well with liberalism.

No it's the world conservatives wish it were which is why they want to ignore hip-hop music's cultural influence.

Yea, because you know, religion has never been apart of any nation's history. :cuckoo:

Even after pointing out historical documents that show that people were deeply religious you still act like it is false. I wish you guys would just show some kind of counter argument instead of crying foul.

BTW, your own state can teach a different history so you are shielded from the Texas invasion.

Did not Jefferson Davis exist? Should he not be an instrumenal party of Texas history since they were on the side of the south.

The first amendment is still being honored because no state church has been resurected by an act of congress so stop your sniveling.

omg

the world is gonna end.
CONSERVATIVES in their own STATE are having a say in what is TAUGHT in their schools.
what is a Progressive to do about it.. no MORE revisionist history in the schoolbooks.

oh my oh my oh my.:eusa_pray:

Last edited:
omg

the world is gonna end.
CONSERVATIVES in their own STATE are having a say in what is TAUGHT in their schools.
what is a Progressive to do about it.. no MORE revisionist history in the schoolbooks.

Yes now we got conservative revisionist bullshit!

omg

the world is gonna end.

ah shit, what to do???
tell the friggen truth about the history of country or?
that right there seems to scare the shit out of Progressive more so than Sarah Palin does.lol

Last edited:
They're not telling the whole truth, they're slanting it. No Hispanic leaders, no church and state separation no hip-hop etc.

Last edited:

Even after pointing out historical documents that show that people were deeply religious you still act like it is false. I wish you guys would just show some kind of counter argument instead of crying foul.

BTW, your own state can teach a different history so you are shielded from the Texas invasion.

And see.. Here is a person that simply doesn't get it..

School is for teaching facts.. Not religious ideas or agendas..

Religions is not based on any facts..

Prove Christ exists.. Prove god exists.. Prove your version of history is correct??

That is the issue.. You can't..

Public schools is not the place for religion.. PERIOD!! Thomas Jefferson knew that!!

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion..."

From Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli 1797. Unanimously ratified by the U.S. Senate and signed by President John Adams.

Now when are you neotards going to keep your damn religion to yourself!! We don't want it and don't want our children being brainwashed by you radical terrorists!!

omg

the world is gonna end.

ah shit, what to do???
tell the friggen truth about the history of country or?
that right there seems to scare the shit out of Progressive more so than Sarah Palin does.lol

Oh bite it stephanie!! Either add something intelligent or don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back