Conservatives & Palookaville

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If every American sat down for a few minutes and wrote out what they feel is wrong with the federal government, I think they would realize that all of the harm coming to fruition today originated with the Democrat party’s totalitarian agenda.

I’m not suggesting write it out so they can post it on the Internet. I believe that each individual should work it out to their own satisfaction. In so doing they will conclude that establishment Republicans were very much willing collaborators in everything Democrats did. The one and only time Republicans balked was the Affordable Care Act. I assumed that socialized medicine was a bridge too far even for establishment Republicans. I’m not so sure the bridge analogy applies when it comes to keeping the ACA. House votes to repeal aside, John Boehner all but threw in the towel:

SAWYER: A couple of other questions about the agenda now. You have said next year that you would repeal the healthcare vote. That's still your mission?

BOEHNER: Well, I think the election changes that. It's pretty clear that the president was reelected, Obamacare is the law of the land. I think there are parts of the healthcare law that are gonna be very difficult to implement. And very expensive. And as the time when we're tryin' to find a way to create a path toward a balanced budget everything has to be on the table.

SAWYER: But you won't be spending the time next year trying to repeal Obamacare?

BOEHNER: There certainly may be parts of it that we believe-- need to be changed. We may do that. No decisions at this point.​

The speaker's pronouncement, if nothing else, signifies a pivot away from Republicans' efforts to showcase for conservatives their doggedness in looking to repeal "Obamacare."

It's also a recognition that the 2009-2010 health care law that came to define Obama's first term in office -- and propel Republicans to a majority in the House -- is here to stay.

Conservatives have problems with Karl Rove’s Republicans to be sure, but there is another problem conservatives are powerless against. No amount of understanding is going change the people who repeatedly support, cheer, work for, and vote for Democrat fanatics:

Whether she’s telling you that “you have to pass it to find out what’s in it,” “joblessness is actually freedom from job lock,” or “unemployment stimulates the economy,” Nancy Pelosi can be counted on for her epic pearls of non-wisdom. If her mouth is moving, you can bet she’s going to say something ridiculous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a0IkupfEKQ&feature=player_embedded]Nancy Pelosi: Anonymous Republican Said GOP Doesn't Care About Starving Children - YouTube[/ame]​

Yep, that’s right. Nancy Pelosi thinks you’re dumb enough to believe all of the following three things:

A: She has a “Republican friend.”
B: Republicans don’t care about starving children, but they keep that a closely-guarded secret.
C: Her “Republican friend” was dumb enough to reveal this dark truth to one of the most powerful Democrats in the country.​

Uh-huh. Sure thing Nancy. We’re 100% positive you’re telling the truth.

Nancy Pelosi has a ‘Republican friend’ who told her the GOP doesn’t care about starving children
By Robert Laurie Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nancy Pelosi has a ?Republican friend? who told her the GOP doesn?t care about starving children

Pelosi is a stupid, vicious, woman, yet she's been reelected time after time since 1987. Harry Reid is her male counterpart over in the Senate. They are worse than Barack Taqiyya because they’ve been there longer with no end in sight while Taqiyya the Liar will be gone in January 2017.

Rank & file Democrats who have a vested interest in the welfare state will always vote for the Democrat even if they are worse than Pelosi and Reid, but concerned Americans must come to see that conservative candidates taking control of the Republican party is truly the last hope for individual liberties as they once were. That makes nominating conservatives in the midterms far more important than the presidential nominee this far out.

The one question never asked is why Karl Rove’s Republicans have to prove their conservatism? Tea Party favorites do not have to prove anything, while guys like Mitch McConnell need all of the help they can get:

There are things that McConnell has done that I disagree with strongly, but he is definitely NOT a RINO — that’s just unfair. The American Conservative Union routinely ranks him near the top but, if that’s too swishy for you, the Heritage Action for America scorecard gives him an 80 percent, . . .

Considering the growth of government with a lot of help from establishment Republicans the establishment’s definition of conservatism is clearly at fault. This excerpt is more to the point:

McConnell tells my friends over at Truth Revolt that he is not attacking the Tea Party at all. Rather he feels that the Senate Conservatives Fund is a fake, pretending to support conservatism while undermining it. Here’s the quote:

I’ve always been and continue to be a big supporter of the Tea Party and the conservative change it’s bringing to Washington. One of the biggest obstacles to that change, however, is the Senate Conservatives Fund, a rogue political operation that has co-opted the Liberty movement for its own enrichment to the detriment of the conservative cause. This is a point that I have been making repeatedly and energetically over the past several months, because in my view this group has deceived a lot of good people. They claim to share our goals but undermine them at every turn. I think they should be stopped, and I don’t mind saying so.​

McConnell Gives His Side of the Story
by Andrew Klavan
March 10th, 2014 - 3:16 pm

Klavan On The Culture » McConnell Gives His Side of the Story

Finally, this years midterms represent round one in a title fight. Round two comes in 2016. That bout is the last chance for conservatives to score a knockout or end up in Palookaville. Watch the clip and think of Karl Rove as “Charlie” and conservatives as “Terry.” Note that John McCain and Mitt Romney got a shot at the title:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3QsNXd57Ppw]On The Waterfront "I could have been a contender" - YouTube[/ame]​

Last night Greta & Sean Hannity took Pelosi apart:

Senator Boxer recently said the Keystone Pipeline would cause cancer. It seems like California’s idiot women are in a competition for who can say the dumbest things. Here’s the latest from the dumbest of them outdoing Pelosi for idiocy if that’s possible:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvC3qOc2SG4&feature=player_embedded]Jansing & Co 3-11-14 - YouTube[/ame]​

And of course Di Fi wraps herself in the very Constitution she would tear down to implement her opposition to the Second Amendment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqokbGtThiM&feature=player_detailpage]Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee - YouTube[/ame]​

I guess Di Fi is still stinging from the lesson Ted Cruz gave her. Notice that she blows her own horn as justification for violating the Second Amendment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsKJiyesVU&feature=player_detailpage]Ted Cruz & Dianne Feinstein Explosive Debate Over Gun Control In Senate: 'I Am Not A 6th Grader' - YouTube[/ame]​

I wonder if Feinstein knows that the Second Amendment was put there as a protection against government tyranny? If the CIA is actually spying on the Senate what chance does the average American have without guns/bazookas against the kind of government the Democrat party is trying to establish?

I believe Flanders is an Irritus grad and thus a puppet for the wealthy and the corporations. He cannot help himself as that is all he knows, it has been drilled into them like the Maoist Red book slogans for years now.

"A Pew survey this year found that a majority of Republicans, and almost one-third of Democrats, believe that if a person is poor the main reason is “lack of effort on his or her part." http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/opinion/sunday/kristof-the-compassion-gap.html

Godzilla versus Medusa.

bennanjohn_finesteindianne_031214gn.jpg

CIA’s Brennan faces uphill fight in taking on Sen. Dianne Feinstein
By Alexander Bolton - 03/13/14 06:00 AM EDT

CIA?s Brennan faces uphill fight in taking on Sen. Dianne Feinstein | TheHill

No matter the outcome, I just don’t see private sector Americans winning anything.

Senator Boxer recently said the Keystone Pipeline would cause cancer. It seems like California’s idiot women are in a competition for who can say the dumbest things. Here’s the latest from the dumbest of them outdoing Pelosi for idiocy if that’s possible:

Dennis Miller only made one mistake. He says Barbara Boxer is smarter than he is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kfW3juek-o&feature=player_detailpage]Dennis Miller Weighs In On Global Warming & Crazed Cat 911 Call - O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]​

If you truly sat down and studied your history what you would discover, amigo, is that partisan thinking IS the vehicle in which conveys the Masters who ride upon ALL our backs.

Until we start looking at the fundamentals of how our MONITORIST economy works all this partisan bickering is little more tham YOU sincerely honest citizens (partisans) bickering about things that are basically not relevant to the real source of all your problems.

Don't you boys understand that neither of your sides will every win because the MASTERS only want ya'll to fight over minor issues while they FLEECE the working classes (millionaires included, I might add) every couple decades?

IT'S ABOUT WHO CONTROLS THE MONEY, HONEY.

Everything else is window dressing​

Endless possibilities spring to mind:

. . . vote now or watch Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi move one step closer to reclaiming the speaker's gavel.

Inside the Republican Database Behind David Jolly's Upset Victory
Republican number-crunchers concluded that invoking Nancy Pelosi's name was the best tool to motivate their voters.
By Alex Roarty
March 18, 2014

Inside the Republican Database Behind David Jolly's Upset Victory - NationalJournal.com

Democrats in the House gave Pelosi the speakership in the first place. Democrats knew what she was when they told the America people she was the best they had to offer. Ditto Harry Reid in the Senate.

The few who did not know about Pelosi certainly know now, yet they will join long-serving members in reinstating her at the first opportunity. As the midterms approach it should be pointed out loudly, and often, that Pelosi speaks for the Democrat party not the country.

Also, Pelosi was sent to Congress by one district in California. So conservatives should run against her and Reid rather than run against Barack Taqiyya who is not running for anything except the job of circus clown. Pelosi and Reid are infinitely more blameworthy for the ACA than Taqiyya anyway. The only thing he did was sign the bill. The fact that he can’t sell it speaks for itself.

Incidentally, Democrat senators up for reelection are running away from their leader. Conservatives should flee even faster and further. To attack Taqiyya plays into the hands of the perpetrators who forced the evils in the ACA on the public. Attack Democrat polices by attacking the people most responsible for them.

How's this for a list?

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

The more I think about it, I think the current situation is more political "karmic" payback
from Republican pushing and refusing to check the President on Iraq War policies and spending.

I see a lot of the same cheering on by supporters, and jeering of opponents,
as going on now with Obamacare and ACA. The opposition to the problems is dismissed as
"purely political" -- including arguments that the opposing party "doesn't really object."

Why not require both parties to pay back the American public for the taxes spent on policies the other party members didn't agree with? Wouldn't there be enough resources for both parties to implement and manage the programs of their choice, without pushing or fighting?

Would it unite the public to call to separate the parties, as political religions to fund separate programs, in order to protect "political beliefs" equally?

If every American sat down for a few minutes and wrote out what they feel is wrong with the federal government, I think they would realize that all of the harm coming to fruition today originated with the Democrat party’s totalitarian agenda.

I’m not suggesting write it out so they can post it on the Internet. I believe that each individual should work it out to their own satisfaction. In so doing they will conclude that establishment Republicans were very much willing collaborators in everything Democrats did. The one and only time Republicans balked was the Affordable Care Act. I assumed that socialized medicine was a bridge too far even for establishment Republicans. I’m not so sure the bridge analogy applies when it comes to keeping the ACA. House votes to repeal aside, John Boehner all but threw in the towel:

SAWYER: A couple of other questions about the agenda now. You have said next year that you would repeal the healthcare vote. That's still your mission?

BOEHNER: Well, I think the election changes that. It's pretty clear that the president was reelected, Obamacare is the law of the land. I think there are parts of the healthcare law that are gonna be very difficult to implement. And very expensive. And as the time when we're tryin' to find a way to create a path toward a balanced budget everything has to be on the table.

SAWYER: But you won't be spending the time next year trying to repeal Obamacare?

BOEHNER: There certainly may be parts of it that we believe-- need to be changed. We may do that. No decisions at this point.​

The speaker's pronouncement, if nothing else, signifies a pivot away from Republicans' efforts to showcase for conservatives their doggedness in looking to repeal "Obamacare."

It's also a recognition that the 2009-2010 health care law that came to define Obama's first term in office -- and propel Republicans to a majority in the House -- is here to stay.

Conservatives have problems with Karl Rove’s Republicans to be sure, but there is another problem conservatives are powerless against. No amount of understanding is going change the people who repeatedly support, cheer, work for, and vote for Democrat fanatics:

Whether she’s telling you that “you have to pass it to find out what’s in it,” “joblessness is actually freedom from job lock,” or “unemployment stimulates the economy,” Nancy Pelosi can be counted on for her epic pearls of non-wisdom. If her mouth is moving, you can bet she’s going to say something ridiculous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a0IkupfEKQ&feature=player_embedded]Nancy Pelosi: Anonymous Republican Said GOP Doesn't Care About Starving Children - YouTube[/ame]​

Pelosi is a stupid, vicious, woman, yet she's been reelected time after time since 1987. Harry Reid is her male counterpart over in the Senate. They are worse than Barack Taqiyya because they’ve been there longer with no end in sight while Taqiyya the Liar will be gone in January 2017.

Rank & file Democrats who have a vested interest in the welfare state will always vote for the Democrat even if they are worse than Pelosi and Reid, but concerned Americans must come to see that conservative candidates taking control of the Republican party is truly the last hope for individual liberties as they once were. That makes nominating conservatives in the midterms far more important than the presidential nominee this far out.

The one question never asked is why Karl Rove’s Republicans have to prove their conservatism? Tea Party favorites do not have to prove anything, while guys like Mitch McConnell need all of the help they can get:

There are things that McConnell has done that I disagree with strongly, but he is definitely NOT a RINO — that’s just unfair. The American Conservative Union routinely ranks him near the top but, if that’s too swishy for you, the Heritage Action for America scorecard gives him an 80 percent, . . .

Considering the growth of government with a lot of help from establishment Republicans the establishment’s definition of conservatism is clearly at fault. This excerpt is more to the point:

McConnell tells my friends over at Truth Revolt that he is not attacking the Tea Party at all. Rather he feels that the Senate Conservatives Fund is a fake, pretending to support conservatism while undermining it. Here’s the quote:

I’ve always been and continue to be a big supporter of the Tea Party and the conservative change it’s bringing to Washington. One of the biggest obstacles to that change, however, is the Senate Conservatives Fund, a rogue political operation that has co-opted the Liberty movement for its own enrichment to the detriment of the conservative cause. This is a point that I have been making repeatedly and energetically over the past several months, because in my view this group has deceived a lot of good people. They claim to share our goals but undermine them at every turn. I think they should be stopped, and I don’t mind saying so.​

McConnell Gives His Side of the Story
by Andrew Klavan
March 10th, 2014 - 3:16 pm

Klavan On The Culture » McConnell Gives His Side of the Story

Finally, this years midterms represent round one in a title fight. Round two comes in 2016. That bout is the last chance for conservatives to score a knockout or end up in Palookaville. Watch the clip and think of Karl Rove as “Charlie” and conservatives as “Terry.” Note that John McCain and Mitt Romney got a shot at the title:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3QsNXd57Ppw]On The Waterfront "I could have been a contender" - YouTube[/ame]​

Senator Boxer recently said the Keystone Pipeline would cause cancer. It seems like California'’s idiot women are in a competition for who can say the dumbest things. Here’s the latest from the dumbest of them outdoing Pelosi for idiocy if that’s possible:

Oh be still my beating heart. The dumbbell is leaving:

What's wrong with acknowledging that exposure to industrial chemicals such as in oil refinement and production
can increase the risks of cancer?

I come from Texas City, known for its oil refineries and facilities, where people have reported higher rates of cancer.
That just comes with the territory. I thought that was common knowledge.

Come on lefties. Are you all foreign left wing posters? You almost gotta laugh when low information lefties blame republicans for the four years of democrat control of 2/3 of the government and two years of total control of the government.

Forum List

Back