Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals Almost Two to One in America, According to Washi

Most people live their lives conservatively, they balance their budgets, they tighten their belts when they have to. They look forward and try to save and invest for retirement, college savings etc. The poll doesn't surprise me at all.

What does, is that we elect representatives to office that have never had to do these things, never ran a business and never worked for the private sector. Any wonder, why we are in the mess we are in????

Hmmmm........ And what kind of government put us into this mess? Eight years of Conservative Bush Administration. Let's see, so we want a candidate that has very successfully started and ran a business. Weeeeeell, there is Al Gore. :lol:

Most people live their lives conservatively, they balance their budgets, they tighten their belts when they have to. They look forward and try to save and invest for retirement, college savings etc. The poll doesn't surprise me at all.

What does, is that we elect representatives to office that have never had to do these things, never ran a business and never worked for the private sector. Any wonder, why we are in the mess we are in????

Hmmmm........ And what kind of government put us into this mess? Eight years of Conservative Bush Administration. Let's see, so we want a candidate that has very successfully started and ran a business. Weeeeeell, there is Al Gore. :lol:
wrong again numbnuts
Bush is not a conservative nor did he govern as one

wrong again numbnuts

In '06 we had 4-5% unemployment, 14k Dow. After libs snaked their way into power the wheels sort of fell off.

wrong again numbnuts

In '06 we had 4-5% unemployment, 14k Dow. After libs snaked their way into power the wheels sort of fell off.
if the GOP had acted like conservatives, the Dems wouldnt have been able to "sneak back in"

wrong again numbnuts

But you voted for him twice:cuckoo:

wrong again numbnuts

But you voted for him twice:cuckoo:
only because the two dems were as fucking stupid as YOU are

wrong again numbnuts

Stupid ass. The wheels fell off on Meltdown Monday. The day after the Sunday where Bush and McCain both stated that the economy was fundementally sound. In 2006, the people on the floor of the steel mill where I work knew that the economy was going down. That 14K Dow had nothing to support it. The middle class was increasingly getting squeazed, and the working poor were hardly making enough to cover rent.

You Conservatives were hoping that the wheels would stay on until after 20Jan09. Then you could lie about the true source of the present economic debacle. They did not, and yet you are still trying to lie your way out of accountability.

Hey Lindsey get a clue:cuckoo:CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals Almost Two to One in America, According to Washington Post Poll

This is something we how really follow politics have know for ever:clap2:

I knew we remained a right of center nation - but two to one? That has to be some kind of temporary anti-Obama backlash perhaps?

At any rate, the political sands are quickly shifting again -and sooner than I had thought following the last election.

2010 is shaping up to be a very interesting election cycle...

Hey Lindsey get a clue:cuckoo:CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals Almost Two to One in America, According to Washington Post Poll

This is why America is in such bad shape. America leans conservative and they had no one to represent them in the 2008 Presidential election. Now we've got a Marxist idiot running the country and the people just get more and more angry. Maybe a conservative party will rise from the ashes in 2012 to save us, although it may be too late by then.

wrong again numbnuts

We've had 4-5% unemployment since... Hmm... What was that guy's name... BIG Hair! Loved to cut wood... Cut the top marginal rate from 80% to 36%... Fired an entire Union who overtly tried to jerk him around against their contractual obligations...

It's just taken a generation of compromises with the left to destroy the sound economic foundation that that guy put down.

The Left has driven up the cost of EVERYTHING with their fascist, never ending GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND TAXES; but the final straw which they set upon the swollen back of the US Economy was Government Guaranteed MORTGAGES... for the sake of FAIRNESS.

ROFLMNAO... and NOW they want to quintuple down on THAT CATASTROPHE by GUARANTEEING HEALTHCARE.

They're idiots folks... and they're in charge... The good news is that its a LONG way from over... the bad news is all that's left IS THE PAIN!

Liberalism is based on rationalism.

So, too, is collectivism and totalitarianism. In fact, totalitarian statism, iis more rational, and liberalism is heavily rooted in emotionalism.

Boy that is a lot of 'isms'. Collectivism maybe but totalitarianism if founded around the unilateral...my way or the Highway GW approach and hardly reason based. As for emotionalism that would directly relate to the irrational. Is it your contention that rationalism is irrational?

Why don't you try thinking about what you write instead of just writing. It might make more sense.

Without regard to the baseless opinions of the idiots who claim otherwise, Liberalism is Leftism... PERIOD. Liberalism is the erroneous notion that the collective possesses rights above and beyond the true, valid and sustainable rights of the individual. Which is why Leftism fails... in all of it's various facets.

The idiots that want to cling to the claim of some insipid distinction are of the same intellectual level as those who demand that their Mercury isn't a ford; or their Pontiac isn't a GM.

Today's Liberal is nothing less than a fascist... and that's exactly what their policies reflect. "Government," in league with and largely funded by Industry...

Now the Liberal, being an idiot, LOVES the idea that government HAMMERS the economic GUTS out of Industry... Then they cry about how 'JOBS ARE BEING EXPORTED OFFSHORE'... and sadly, they've no intellectual means to recognize that the same legal rationale which provided that the Governmennt could HAMMER the Individual Corporate entity... provides the legal basis for the State to Hammer the economic guts out of THEM!

And when that happens of course; despite their having cheered on EVERY STEP which lead to said hammering, THEY BLAME IT ON THOSE WHO WERE DEMANDING AT EVERY STEP THAT SUCH A STEP WOULD END IN DISASTER.

But hey... that's what idiots DO!

I just think that is ridiculous to give IDIOTS THE MEANS TO VOTE... Not to worry, we'll work that out after the Liberals start the looming civil war... It's nature's way.

Last edited:
Without regard to the baseless opinions of the idiots who claim otherwise, Liberalism is Leftism... PERIOD.

You're an idiot.

Liberalism is the erroneous notion that the collective possesses rights above and beyond the true, valid and sustainable rights of the individual.

You're a fucking moron. Liberalism is founded on individualism. Alll true liberals oppose collectivism.

You really need to get an education before running your mouth.

If you ask me questions like, "do you want the government to stop spending so much money" I will look like a "conservative" as well.

This would worry me if Republicans were conservative.

Or, I wouldn't hate the GOP if they practiced what they preach.

If you ask me questions like, "do you want the government to stop spending so much money" I will look like a "conservative" as well.

Then again, if you'd read the Washington Post/ABC questions that were listed in my post, you'd KNOW that's not what was done. But you have fun in Sealy world.

Then again, if you'd read the Washington Post/ABC questions that were listed in my post, you'd KNOW that's not what was done. But you have fun in Sealy world.

YOU have fun in Sealyworld. You'll be living in it at least until after the 2010 midterms, and probably you'll be living in Sealyworld until 2017. Imagine that. :eusa_whistle:

I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me princess, now when did You last let your heart decide?I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no WE CAN'T. Or where to go Or say we're only dreaming A whole new world A dazzling place YOU never knew But, now, from way up here It's crystal clearThat now YOU are in a whole new world with me.

Thirty-eight percent said they were conservative, while only 20% said they were liberal. Thirty-nine percent, meanwhile, said they were moderate.

Home-schooled Ozzie?
read it again
no where did he say anything about moderates

I copied that from Ozzie's link:
CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals Almost Two to One in America, According to Washington Post Poll

I keep forgetting I need to make things explicitly clear to some.

New Topics

Forum List

Back