Conservatives need to launch a counter-offensive to take back our institutions

Leftists call their infiltration of EVERYTHING the "Long March Through the Institutions."

They have infiltrated and taken over the media, academia, public schools, the Church, etc.

Conservatives have been sleeping while all this was happening.

We need to start fighting back.

In terms of government, support your local Article V amendment.

We need Constitutional amendments created by the states to take back power from the federal government that was taken long ago.

The two amendments they should focus on are term limits for Congress and a balanced budget amendment.

Otherwise, forget about it.

The great thing here is, most only go vote for President. Most probably don't even know they have state legislators. Those that do, however, will be in the know to elect ones supporting the Article V amendment.
We already have term limits......2 years for the House, 6 years for the Senate

Will the balanced budget amendment invoke an automatic tax increase if the budget is not balanced?

Congress has had an approval rating around 15% for decades now, but they seem to keep getting reelected anyway.

That needs to change. Serve one or two terms and then be gone.

It will help end the era of career politician with lavish retirement packages and endless corruption, people like Hillary who have been in the Swamp 30 plus years.

As for the balanced budget, they need to be forced to cut spending, and the only way to force them is through an amendment via the states.

I'm not suggesting I have all the answers to do this, but they should be forced to figure that out.

Most of the persons who go into teaching are liberals. Those who can't do...teach.
Conservatives are not bright enough

Conservatives are bright enough to know that teaching doesn't pay.
Ah.....and why is that? Admitting that teachers are underpaid, eh?

So if I make more than you it means you're underpaid? No. It means we are both paid what the market deems as fair. You dumb shit.
So...back again to you think teaching and teachers isn't worth much....and that's why con-servatives don't go into teaching....and yet whine about why education is full of liberals? Is that it?

Most of the persons who go into teaching are liberals. Those who can't do...teach.

So if I make more than you it means you're underpaid? No. It means we are both paid what the market deems as fair. You dumb shit.
So...back again to you think teaching and teachers isn't worth much....and that's why con-servatives don't go into teaching....and yet whine about why education is full of liberals? Is that it?

Do you always twist words? I said none of those things. Don't you have a welfare check to cash? Loser.

Leftists call their infiltration of EVERYTHING the "Long March Through the Institutions."

They have infiltrated and taken over the media, academia, public schools, the Church, etc.

It's already been set in motion, the Kavanaugh appointment is the lynch pin, the lower courts are now saturated with conservative appointees, don't think this lost on the liberals, there is nothing they won't do to keep their death grips on this countries political throat, it is the real reason for the resistance to trump, once the courts have been removed from the hip pockets of the liberals they are toast and most everyone here will have died of old age by the time they are in a position to even consider a reset and most of our grandchildren will never see that.

We need Constitutional amendments created by the states to take back power from the federal government that was taken long ago.

The two amendments they should focus on are term limits for Congress and a balanced budget amendment.

The great thing here is, most only go vote for President. Most probably don't even know they have state legislators. Those that do, however, will be in the know to elect ones supporting the Article V amendment.

Will the balanced budget amendment invoke an automatic tax increase if the budget is not balanced?

Congress has had an approval rating around 15% for decades now, but they seem to keep getting reelected anyway.

It will help end the era of career politician with lavish retirement packages and endless corruption, people like Hillary who have been in the Swamp 30 plus years.

As for the balanced budget, they need to be forced to cut spending, and the only way to force them is through an amendment via the states.

I'm not suggesting I have all the answers to do this, but they should be forced to figure that out.
8 year combined lifetime limit in ALL Federal elected offices.

Do you always twist words? I said none of those things. Don't you have a welfare check to cash? Loser.
Look at you! :71: Now it's Rightie personal attack time. :71: I was spot on.

8 year combined lifetime limit in ALL Federal elected offices.
Good luck with those Constitutional Amendments.

Then why do they say teachers make too much?

Who says they make too much? Who is "they"?
The voices in his head.

How is Drizzt doing?

Look at you! :71: Now it's Rightie personal attack time. :71: I was spot on.

Its enjoyable to get you all upset. Typical Leftist loser.

Forum List

Back