Conservatives.Lets Be Real.What Would Of Been The Outcome If We Had "An Honest Election"In Florida?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:goodposting: Any normal minded person that lives in Florida would of told you that there was no way that Gillum would of won the governors race. Even getting close to 40/45% would of been a miracle. DeSantis won what? 80? 85% of the counties?, but Gillum won primarily Broward/Palm Beach counties {don't know how he did in Dade}.
In my opinion, if only "Legal Floridians" had voted, I would say that it would of been close to a 65/35 blow-out. But being Snipes probably saw that coming, She Was Prepared !!!!
Hmm, a rental van from Tampa with a a truck load of uncounted votes?
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

:goodposting: Any normal minded person that lives in Florida would of told you that there was no way that Gillum would of won the governors race. Even getting close to 40/45% would of been a miracle. DeSantis won what? 80? 85% of the counties?, but Gillum won primarily Broward/Palm Beach counties {don't know how he did in Dade}.
In my opinion, if only "Legal Floridians" had voted, I would say that it would of been close to a 65/35 blow-out. But being Snipes probably saw that coming, She Was Prepared !!!!

the dems know that they can only win by cheating. they failed this time in Florida and Georgia but were successful in Arizona. 2020 will be a total mess, count on it.

the dems know that they can only win by cheating. they failed this time in Florida and Georgia but were successful in Arizona. 2020 will be a total mess, count on it.

Meanwhile back in reality, the GOP controls the voting apparatus in the state via the State Secretary’s office.
Any pretending that the democrats are running the show is comical to start with. What is more comical is that if the Democrats were committing wild election fraud in state wide races, they would have swept the entire roster of state wide elections. Or do you idiots REALLY think that the democrats would have marked so many ballots for Ashley Moody (AG) who won by 500,000 votes? Do you idiots REALLY think that the GOP would have won 15 of the 27 House races if the Dems were stuffing the ballot box (one contest saw the GOP candidate winning by 100,000 votes!). To believe there was widespread voter fraud, you have to believe that the Democratic Party marked ballots for governor and senator for one party and the AG, 15 House Races, and the State CFO for the Republicans.

There is a baseline stupidity involved with all conservatives. Can you guys at least try to claw your way up to that standard?

Has anybody shown any proof that illegal votes were being cast? If so how many. The states been through a recount so there should be good numbers on this. Whatchyagot?

An honest outcome did happen. Republicans won. Despite democrats trying to cheat

Has anybody shown any proof that illegal votes were being cast? If so how many. The states been through a recount so there should be good numbers on this. Whatchyagot?

be patient, the fla AG has just launched an investigation.

Gillum is under Federal Investigation, and no way should he have gotten as many votes as he did. He was just a small time mayor of one of the most corrupt towns in Florida.

And Senator Nelson is Child Molester kinda a Creepy. He has a used car salesman persona, and I wouldn't even walk on this guy's car lot he's so crooked.

Oh boy, another investigation, just what we need!

Gillum is under Federal Investigation, and no way should he have gotten as many votes as he did. He was just a small time mayor of one of the most corrupt towns in Florida.

And Senator Nelson is Child Molester kinda a Creepy. He has a used car salesman persona, and I wouldn't even walk on this guy's car lot he's so crooked.
I agree about Nelson, he’s got the Ted Cruz used car salesman thing going

Yup, someone's got to rein in you losers.

Dumbass Snipes Admitted she Placed Illegal Ballots in with Legal Ballots. She only admitted to this because someone witnessed it.

She claimed it was an honest mistake, just like she claimed despite her knowing it is illegal that she mistakenly opened absentee ballots in a locked private room where no one could see her and then threw away all the envelopes so no one could match the ballots to the voter.

Yup, someone's got to reign in you losers.
And what kind of loser am I in your warped little mind?

Dumbass Snipes Admitted she Placed Illegal Ballots in with Legal Ballots. She only admitted to this because someone witnessed it.

She claimed it was an honest mistake, just like she claimed despite her knowing it is illegal that she mistakenly opened absentee ballots in a locked private room where no one could see her and then threw away all the envelopes so no one could match the ballots to the voter.
Sounds shady

has Nelson finally called "The Villages"? hmm,,are there any condos left for sale?

and now we have a Kelly Bundy twin as a Senator,,,,,,

No, we don't NEED another investigation, but if there was fraud, cheating, or incompetence it needs to be brought out and the perpetrators punished.

Counted votes suddenly have notations of legal status?

That's a patently stupid statement

I think he was referring to votes cast by legal American citizens------------not dead people or illegal aliens i.e. legal votes

That is a stupid statement. You were the only one to make it.

Forum List

Back