Conservatives in Wash st thinking of moving to Texas

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Was a news item in the Seattle Times.

They think the state of Washington and esp Seattle area are pagan - with the slam-dunk wins for gay marriage, legal pot, another Dem gov elected over a more qualified opp (longest steak of dem govs in the nation etc...) Obama wins big etc.....

They think the state of Washington and esp Seattle area are pagan - with the slam-dunk wins for gay marriage, legal pot, another Dem gov elected over a more qualified opp (longest steak of dem govs in the nation etc...) Obama wins big etc.....

An excellent idea. IN FACT all conservatives should look at a move to Texas for when they secede. (Voluntarily, of course). It's a Win for Washington and a Win for Texas.

Many people move to Texas (and Florida) when starting a business, since taxes are much lower.

What you highlighted may have simply been the icing on the cake for some people who were already considering making the move.

An excellent idea. IN FACT all conservatives should look at a move to Texas for when they secede. (Voluntarily, of course). It's a Win for Washington and a Win for Texas.

.....And, Ma Nature is gonna....

....FRY 'EM, LIKE BACON....

.....down, there!!!!!!!!!!

9861633-standard.jpg
TEXAS-drought-lake.jpg

WELCOME TO THE HOME O' BIG OIL!!!!

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Last edited:
Good, get the fuck out if you don't like what we're doing here. This is the more free and tolerant place in the union, I can see why house slave conservatives like the ones I read on this board every day would have a problem.

We've got more than enough Nuevo "Texans" coming here from the right and left coasts already, thank you. It's hard enough to find a TEXAN among the flood of illegal immigrants from California or New Jersey or Michigan, so we sure don't need any flannel wearin', rain-wrinkled malcontents from the Northwest.

Stay the hell out of my Texas.

We've got more than enough Nuevo "Texans" coming here from the right and left coasts already, thank you. It's hard enough to find a TEXAN among the flood of illegal immigrants from California or New Jersey or Michigan, so we sure don't need any flannel wearin', rain-wrinkled malcontents from the Northwest.

So...when's the Happy Day of Secession?

Good, get the fuck out if you don't like what we're doing here. This is the more free and tolerant place in the union, I can see why house slave conservatives like the ones I read on this board every day would have a problem.

High 5s in the streets of Seattle after the election...

Bood Bush, Ford Nixon and probabably even Reagan

In unemployment ranking Texas is 16 at 6.6% Washington is 34 at 8.2% does tend to explain why people like coming to Texas. Here are the bottom ten states when it comes to unemployment rankings.
NEW YORK 8.7
ILLINOIS 8.8
MISSISSIPPI 8.9
CONNECTICUT 9.0
MICHIGAN 9.1
NORTH CAROLINA 9.3
NEW JERSEY 9.7
CALIFORNIA 10.1
RHODE ISLAND 10.4
NEVADA 11.5
Eight of those ten are Democrat states hmmm.

So...when's the Happy Day of Secession?

Of course we will have to build a fence around TX to keep the illegals out of the USA.

Actually, I was hoping all the hippies would leave my state and move to Washington.

I'm not even kidding. I've been saying it out here IRL ever since Election Day. I've been thinking of going into the city and encouraging all the healthy retired 20-something dope fiends living on the sidewalks, plazas, and highway ramps to move there.

Last edited:
Once TX leaves the USA they will have to dela once again with Mexico on their own.
That did not work out so well the first time.

I remember when President Ford gave a speech on the Seattle waterfront in 1976.

The into speaker was actor Peter Graves.

A polite occassion. But hardly enthusiastic.

No booes or demonstrations.

Congrats Seattle

If they are willing to accept lower wages and no health benefits they should definitely move

Forum List

Back