Conservatives.....In here!!!

LOL...DVR is set to record all night. And tomorrow as well as they'll likely be even more entertaining after sleeping on it for a while.

Can't wait to hear Fat Ed, Matthews and his active leg, snarling Keith, and Maddow the cross-dresser.

Popcorn anyone?

Maddow already conceded last night. Her contention, in a nutshell, was that Hussein put policy over politics for the good of the country, thereby, jeopardizing the mid-terms and possibly his re-election in 2012.
Rhodes scholars these days are not what they used to be.
What a propeller head.

bump for public service announcement value.............

By the way......doesn anybody know if Maddow is really a man???

If not....that is one hideous feminist bulldog you got right there!!!! I cant wait to tune in tonight!!!

Last edited:
I turned it on a few minutes ago and almost broke my finger on the remote I was pressing it so hard to change the channel.Olberman was ripping the Republicans ( what else is new ). I can't take the guy for more then 30 seconds.

I turned it on a few minutes ago and almost broke my finger on the remote I was pressing it so hard to change the channel.Olberman was ripping the Republicans ( what else is new ). I can't take the guy for more then 30 seconds.

Bro....thats the whole point about tuning hiom in tonight. I wouldnt miss it for the world. This guy Olbermann is going to be the most miserable fcukk on the face of the planet tonight.
Watching him spin is going to be a fcukking hoot!!!

This guy Olbermann is an elitist fairy completely out of touch with real Americans. THATS what makes tonight so much fun!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bro....thats the whole point about tuning hiom in tonight. I wouldnt miss it for the world. This guy Olbermann is going to be the most miserable fcukk on the face of the planet tonight.
Watching him spin is going to be a fcukking hoot!!!

This guy Olbermann is an elitist fairy completely out of touch with real Americans. THATS what makes tonight so much fun!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...if he decides to leave his bathtub. :lol:

Forum List

Back