Conservatives Imposing Religious Views Without That Right!

Good Choice, in noting the list: Even in the context of a message board!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Or even Lincoln could have opposed abortion, who set in motion the murder of 750,000 white people, and the denigration of blacks for decades!(?))

Good grief. You don't even know how to use your sig option. So why am I supposed to read any drivel you write?

And nowhere in the OP did I see any reference to conservatives violating rights.

I think he may be making some jumbled commentary on Jesus' mercy towards women who had led unchaste lives, but he managed to leave out the repent "and sin no more" part.

To the OP:

bunny_pancake.jpg

Pancake bunny makes more sense than the OP.

And in keeping with the disjointed and senseless...

I like macaroni.

Last edited:
The sad part is, none of us know if we are ON topic or OFF.

I also can at least tell the cat is pissed.

That has to be the dumbest fucking post I have ever seen.

I don't think it's the dumbest......just one of the most pointless.

I think it helps to start out with an opening statement, then go on to proving your point in the body of the post.....and finally a summary to sum up what the point of the post is.

You clearly went to school back when they still thought English mastery was a good thing.

Oh the irony.. On the one hand you have people that are against abortion of any kind and yet also support capital punishment.. Murder is murder be it young or old..

Go look up "irony", Noah Webster, 'cause that ain't it. Furthermore, neither of those things is murder, as they are both legal. They ARE both killing, and unlike the lying, hypocritical abortionists, no one who supports capital punishment has ever tried to pretend different.

So lets look at this in another way?? What if mom has a medical condition that requires her to have an abortion?? Say?? Like Preclampsia.. If the child isn't removed, viable or not, the mom will die and hence so will baby?? So what do you do?? One murder or two??

See that is the problem when it comes to abortion.. While over all I think it should be avoided at all cost in the form of birth control or other contraception.. The fact remains that there are times when it is required or both mother and baby will die..

See, that IS the problem with abortion: lying, hypocritical numbfucks like you who want to disingenuously pretend that the question is all about "hard cases", which make up less than 1% of all abortions, and oh, incidentally, we have to let millions of women kill their babies every year because they just don't feel like being pregnant right now in order to insure that women with life-threatening illnesses can ALSO get abortions.

The day puswads like you start being honest about abortion, we might find a common ground we can all live with. But hey, thanks for pompously forcing the nation to be at each other's throats just so you can feel special.

As for this being a biblical issue?? Of course it is.. Only Christians see this in such a black and white issue.. Abortion is murder so it is wrong.. So is capital punishment.. Killing a criminal serves no purpose..

Don't blame US because your conscience is on vacation in the Bahamas and you can't tell right from wrong even when they're wearing big, flashing neon signs.

Another issue to consider in the case of abortion.. And if some of you would do a little research you would know this.. Banning abortion will serve no purpose.. Women will find a way to get them anyways.. Be it a wire coat hanger or a dirty doctor in a garage.. Hence the problems of the early 70's when tens of thousands of women and unborn babies were dying annually.. Roe V. Wade was a means to an end.. It wasn't an answer.. And neither is banning abortion.. But try to get a christians to look beyond their noses and see something other than 'Thou shall not kill.'

Another issue to consider in the case of abortion - and if some of you would do a little research you would know this - this entire paragraph is a giant, reeking pack of LIES. Oh, wait. That's the SAME DAMN ISSUE: lying sacks of dog feces who are too terrified or too evil to face the issue honestly, and so need to blow so much smoke up everyone's ass that my sphincter is planning to sue Philip Morris.

Humanity already spoke on the issue and gave us Roe V. Wade.. Christians need to accept that and move on..

That's not "humanity" speaking, Mensa Boy. That's a handful of jumped-up lawyers in black dresses, resorted to when you couldn't get other people to agree with you. When humanity DID speak on abortion, it was closely restricted. And I notice you and your ilk felt no need to accept THAT and "move on", so you'll excuse us if we don't give a rat's ass when you tell us to just let you have your way and forget it.

And China pays for it.. (I just put that there cause I have no idea what it means..)

That ain't the only thing that falls in that category, believe me.

Forum List

Back