Conservatives-im creating a stronger proposal against terrorism

Abortion is murder,unless the woman is a victim of rape,or her life is in danger. But,an abortion doctor should not be murdered,but held in full accountability ubder the law,and prosecuted as such. Abortion at will without these exceptions is premeditated murder,but should be handled under the law. This is apples and oranges from islamofacists trying to destroy our freedom and way of life.

Abortion is not murder....it is legal. I'm surprised as an officer of the law you did not know that.

First it is not terrorism. Do you know what the word terrorism means? Try looking it up.
So let me get this straight. Lets call something its not, so that we can put a harsher penalty on it then is allowed by law, and violate the bill of rights all at once. Good job, I guess thats how they do it in Georgia.

It is TERRORISM,AND WE DONT SUCK ALLAH OR CRIMINAL DICK DOWN HERE LIKE THE LIBERAL NORTH.we protect tge law abiding citizens,and their quality of life.

How odd. You say you are a deputy sheriff and yet you know very little about the process of law.....unless things are very backwards where you are in GA. (totally possible)

Hey vampire kid - He's right.

You didn't even know that abortion ("at will") is legal.

Or is it really THAT different in Georgia?

The people carjacking,selling drugs,terrorizing folks under 18!,cryps,bloods,latin kings,la familua,anything disrupting the everyday life safety and wellveing of cituzens. And by the way,we dont tolerate garbage here.

The people carjacking,selling drugs,terrorizing folks under 18!,cryps,bloods,latin kings,la familua,anything disrupting the everyday life safety and wellveing of cituzens. And by the way,we dont tolerate garbage here.

So, those selling drugs are terrorists and should have their citizenship stripped? How about those who buy drugs?

Very easily,if your found in support of alqueda,or any other related group,you are no longer in my eyes,sovreign to this nation,or in alleigence with. Funny,nobody criticizing me says anything about protecting the quality of life and lawabiding citizens,jyst make excuses for crooks and terrorists.

Your eyes are NOT the Law of the Land. Unless you are a Dictator.

I still trying to figure out how letting Bin Laden go and creating a friend for Iran helped against "terrorism".

Recommended piece:

Judith Miller: "Jihad Is Not Just Murder, Motive Matters" September 30, 2011, FoxNews.com foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/29/journalism-class-that-urges-context-in-reporting-on-jihad-misses-point-motive

Your brand of AUTHORITARIANISM probably would solve some of our problems of organized crime and illegal aliens, that I do not doubt.

Then the nation's major problem wull be that organized crime IS government

Watchman?im a third shift county deputy sheriff.im 43,college educated,i aspire to run for office,but never stated i held three. Liar. I am a GOP constituent,plus charter founder of the FNRP,foundation national reform party,also,i held a city council position in middletown,de,before i moved to MA when i met my fiancee.then moved to GA,got law enforcement certified,and also,struggling with a slow architect business. I am,unlike you,very proactive. I want to make a change,not just enforce the law,but empower citizens away from this communist entitlement government.

Crap. College educated? You have to be kidding. Did you ever bother to take a remedial English class? Seventh grade level?

A lot of people wish to make changes. Most would consider the full ramifications of the policies they state before makes statements such as you do. Most of the things you state are so broad and vague as to be automatically unconstitutional.

Watchman?im a third shift county deputy sheriff.im 43,college educated,i aspire to run for office,but never stated i held three. Liar. I am a GOP constituent,plus charter founder of the FNRP,foundation national reform party,also,i held a city council position in middletown,de,before i moved to MA when i met my fiancee.then moved to GA,got law enforcement certified,and also,struggling with a slow architect business. I am,unlike you,very proactive. I want to make a change,not just enforce the law,but empower citizens away from this communist entitlement government.

Crap. College educated? You have to be kidding. Did you ever bother to take a remedial English class? Seventh grade level?

A lot of people wish to make changes. Most would consider the full ramifications of the policies they state before makes statements such as you do. Most of the things you state are so broad and vague as to be automatically unconstitutional.

Our esteemed OP is an example of someone who probably blew off their education and now it is coming back to bite them. They don't know their Civics and certainly don't know how to communicate in an intelligent, adult manner to others.

Forum List

Back