Conservatives goal inre: Libya:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I knew this from Day 1:

priggee.jpg

No wonder conservatives can't siphon-off enough of the budget for the defense (offense ;-) department.

Last edited:
WRONG. He did the right thing and got the countries who are most closely linked-historically & economically- w/ Libya to do their jobs. I think two un-finished wars is enough for one country. What say you?

Obama is an inconsistent IDIOT.

He OPPOSED regime change of a very brutal dictator in Iraq.

He's all FOR regime change when it comes to lesser dictators like Mubarak and Khadaffi.

Actually, he isn't for regime change. He is just for war with them, despite being against it.

Obama's Libya policy is ridiculous. And not surprisingly now the left is blaming the Republicans, despite yesterday praising Obama for his great leadership on the matter, after blaming Republicans for it the day before.

The left cant make up their mind. Which really wouldnt bother me if American lives weren't at stake with these wishy washy decisions.

I knew this from Day 1:

priggee.jpg

No wonder conservatives can't siphon-off enough of the budget for the defense (offense ;-) department.

Conservatives set a trap for President Obama by inciting a rebellion in Lybia? Are you sure that the rebellion didn't happen independently of conservatives in the US?

P.S. An elephant represents the Republican party, not conservatives. Just so you can better understand political cartoons in the future.

Obama is an inconsistent IDIOT.

He OPPOSED regime change of a very brutal dictator in Iraq.

He's all FOR regime change when it comes to lesser dictators like Mubarak and Khadaffi.

Regime change??

I thought it was WMDs and that mushroom cloud

WRONG. He did the right thing and got the countries who are most closely linked-historically & economically- w/ Libya to do their jobs. I think two un-finished wars is enough for one country. What say you?

Typical Liberal arrogance. No, he didn't. Other countries are perfectly capable of making decision in their best interest, without us telling them what do to. The US was never expected to lead - no one wanted us to lead, no one asked us to lead, no one gives a shit... except the liberals who are playing it as those Obama had a decision to make.

I knew this from Day 1:

priggee.jpg

Conservatives set a trap for President Obama by inciting a rebellion in Lybia? Are you sure that the rebellion didn't happen independently of conservatives in the US?

P.S. An elephant represents the Republican party, not conservatives. Just so you can better understand political cartoons in the future.

Conservatives want the President to get involved in foreign entanglements like the previous occupant did. Thats why he has TWO unfinished foreign endeavors, that weren't paid-for BTW ;-), left over from the previous Repub admin.

I knew this from Day 1:

priggee.jpg

so your contention is that *conservatives* fomented an armed rebellion in libya to entrap obama?

you ate a lot of lead paint chips as a child, didn't you?

I knew this from Day 1:

priggee.jpg

Conservatives want the President to get involved in foreign entanglements like the previous occupant did. Thats why he has TWO unfinished foreign endeavors, that weren't paid-for BTW ;-), left over from the previous Repub admin.

So your assertion is President Obama is such a dumbass he got tricked by the current batch of idiot Republicans into getting involved in Libya? I guess I can agree with that to a point.

BTW - Republican and conservative are not interchangeable terms.

NEWSFLASH conTARDS!!! This is an international undertaking NOT a Bu$h II, unilateral action. It's what the former occupant of the WH tried to do and failed because he kept changing his reasons for invasion. Sheesh. Are you people seriously this dense?

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH conTARDS!!! This is an international undertaking NOT a Bu$h II, unilateral action. It's what the former occupant of the WH tried to do and failed because he kept changing his reasons for invasion. Sheesh. Are you people seriously this dense?

Newsflash...Bush Jr.'s wars were international efforts as well... you really are a retard.

What does that have to do with your asinine OP? You can't defend the stupid cartoon you loved so much so you're trying to change the subject.

I think "other countries" look at Obama like the little brother you let win once in a while so you don't hurt his feelings.

Newsflash...Bush Jr.'s wars were international efforts as well... you really are a retard.

What does that have to do with your asinine OP? You can't defend the stupid cartoon you loved so much so you're trying to change the subject.

If you can't understand it thats on you :eusa_eh:

If you can't understand it thats on you :eusa_eh:

I understood what you said. It was factually inaccurate and not a cogent point in reference to the discussion at hand. That's completely on you. :cuckoo:

I wonder if Obama will give back his Peace Prize and the MONEY he got from it now?

As for the op and the cartoon, you just GOTTA shake your head AND laugh.

Last edited:
I wonder if Obama will give back his Peace Prize and the million bucks he got from it now?

As for the op and the cartoon, you just GOTTA shake your head AND laugh.

Likely already lost in some Algore carbon credits pyramid scheme. :lol:

I agree with a LIMITED involvement. And unlike the U.S. the UN WAS founded on the premise of being world police.

I don't see the huge issue here

Forum List

Back