"Conservatives" Fucking Up The GOP

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Dear Conservative Americans,

The years have not been kind to you. I grew up in a profoundly Republican home, so I can remember when you wore a very different face than the one we see now. You've lost me and you've lost most of America. Because I believe having responsible choices is important to democracy, I'd like to give you some advice and an invitation.

First, the invitation: Come back to us.

Now the advice. You're going to have to come up with a platform that isn't built on a foundation of cowardice: fear of people with colors, religions, cultures and sex lives that differ from your own; fear of reform in banking, health care, energy; fantasy fears of America being transformed into an Islamic nation, into social/commun/fasc-ism, into a disarmed populace put in internment camps; and more. But you have work to do even before you take on that task.

Your party -- the GOP -- and the conservative end of the American political spectrum have become irresponsible and irrational. Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred.

If you're going to regain your stature as a party of rational, responsible people, you'll have to start by draining this swamp.

An open letter to conservatives | AmericanDad's Blog

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.

I'd think the lefties-Commies-Liberals should be MORE concerned with their Democrat party. I mean they are the ones who got a HISTORICAL ass kicking this last election.

Instead they be worried about the Gop. and NOW they are worried about draining the SWAMP.. how funny.

Last edited:
I'd think the lefties-Commies-Liberals should be MORE concerned with their Democrat party. I mean they are the ones who got a HISTORICAL ass kicking this last election.

Instead they be worried about the Gop. and NOW they are worried about draining the SWAMP.. how funny.

^^^^ That.

Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
You show where the real hatred is, don't you Madeline? You should buy a mirror, you won't like what you see

^^^^ That.

that as an example of her abject stupidity and hackishness?

i agree. :thup:

the quoted article states to the GOP, "You've lost me and you've lost most of America.'

Riiiiiiggghhhht. that's why the GOP cleaned the democrats clock in historic preportions just this last November, because they lost most of America. Usually people write "LOL" just for effect, but I really am chuckling as i write this. What planet does this guy - and those who call this bit of writing 'wonderful' live on, because it isn't the same planet that just had their US congressional midterms a couple of months ago in which the democrats lost and the republicans won by historic numbers!

I guess this was written as hyper-partisan red meat to try to energize the liberal democrat base. And it might just work - they're just stupid enough to have a memory so short-term enough that they don't remember 3 1/2 months ago.

^^^^ That.

jeeeze jilly my friend, bitter is thy name these days.

Hey you know how it is...sometime the fascist wing of the GOP is in favor with he public and, sometimes it isn't.

Now one of the TP guys is governor of Maine.

He's already shown us his brownshirt bono fides, too.

He's a big fan of for profit prisons, eliminating regulations, giving huge grants to private industries to move to Maine.

He is a classic corporatist..AKA, according to Benito Mussolini founder of modern Fascism, corporatism is the more precise of FASCISM.

^^^^ That.

Oh, how I miss the old Jillian...

the vituperation, the nastiness, the constant use of 'retard' and 'fruitloops' and stuff like that...

why, you've become muted, pale in comparison to the old days...

You're a mere shell of your former self! Why, I could hold you to my ear and hear the ocean!

See what Obama did! Bad Obama!
Bad!

The years have not been kind to you. I grew up in a profoundly Republican home, so I can remember when you wore a very different face than the one we see now. You've lost me and you've lost most of America. Because I believe having responsible choices is important to democracy, I'd like to give you some advice and an invitation.

Now the advice. You're going to have to come up with a platform that isn't built on a foundation of cowardice: fear of people with colors, religions, cultures and sex lives that differ from your own; fear of reform in banking, health care, energy; fantasy fears of America being transformed into an Islamic nation, into social/commun/fasc-ism, into a disarmed populace put in internment camps; and more. But you have work to do even before you take on that task.

Your party -- the GOP -- and the conservative end of the American political spectrum have become irresponsible and irrational. Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred.

If you're going to regain your stature as a party of rational, responsible people, you'll have to start by draining this swamp.

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.

Well this is disapointing.

I read some of that tripe and you called it wonderful.

So much of that was just bald face lies and over exagerrations with just enough "truth" to hook the people that wanted to read what they wanted to read.

It was little more than "Conservatives are dumb and evil" and "Liberal (not the GOP) are the brilliant and pure."

I always like letters by "conservatives" who rip the Republicans and say they are leaving and every reason they give is that they are not liberal enough.

And Madeline, I don't have private conversations on message boards, that's not why I'm here. You're a useless Democratic party bitch. Your party is so pathetic that you need to resort to this endless Republicans are racists crap. It's only a reflection of how sad and pathetic you and your party is that you have to do that. And it's sad you'll whore yourself and your race that way.

Political parties cycle according to age demographics and the mood of the country. i remember when the reps shot themselves in the foot with too much religion. i call myself a non party conservative, all of the parties have become diluted and swayable.

According to Madeline, having "conservative" views = being a "loon"

If there is a more obvious partisan hack giveaway I've not seen it.

It would appear that the democrats are trying to take a page from the republican playbook and turn 'conservative' into a type of slur, similar to what the republicans did to 'liberal' for the better part of 2+ decades. I predict they fail.

You just cannot retain what you read, can you, Stephanie? For the thousandth time, you nitwit, I'm a Republican -- have been since like 1985.

It's your kind that don't belong in "the Big Tent".

I read it....It's an obvious fake, written by a leftist tool.

Nice try.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Worse, it's tolerating, promoting and celebrating prejudice and hatred. Let me provide some examples -- by no means an exhaustive list -- of where the Right as gotten itself stuck in a swamp of hypocrisy, hyperbole, historical inaccuracy and hatred

Wonderful piece by "American Dad" as to the hijacking of the GOP by the loons. Please read the entire thing.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
You show where the real hatred is, don't you Madeline? You should buy a mirror, you won't like what you see

Did you read the piece, Kaz? Or just knee-jerk reject any criticism of the GOP?

You just cannot retain what you read, can you, Stephanie? For the thousandth time, you nitwit, I'm a Republican -- have been since like 1985.

It's your kind that don't belong in "the Big Tent".

Ummmmk, And I'm the damn QUEEN OF ENGLAND.:lol::eusa_whistle:

dang it, now I'm a "YOUR KIND" and just what is MY KIND oh so judgmental high horse riding one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back