Conservatives face a tough fight as big tech's censorship explans

Conservatives face a tough fight as Big Tech's censorship expands

we have a few on here who get off on infowars censorship wait until it gets called out by someone who believes it's wrong to do Bhaahaha

the sites right . soon can't be used ...........bhahah

Agreed.

"Conservatives" should get as liberal on this as they are on XO's and just side with the old school liberals who want to use big government to break up or regulate companies which are too big.

Its like the "Conservatives" are getting paid back for letting all the Facebook acquisitions and mergers happen.

Its like the "Conservatives" are getting paid back for letting their blind capitalist Republican arm do whatever in favor of companies.

You must be all for Warrens plan to break up big tech huh?
I don't know the details and I suspect Warren isn't advocating this because of the way Big Tech is ostracizing conservative
thought and trying to drive it out of the public marketplace but it's possible to support her ideas without agreeing with all of it or even much of it.

Extreme partisanism winds up cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You must be all for Warrens plan to break up big tech huh?
I don't know the details and I suspect Warren isn't advocating this because of the way Big Tech is ostracizing conservative
thought and trying to drive it out of the public marketplace but it's possible to support her ideas without agreeing with all of it or even much of it.

Extreme partisanism winds up cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Agreed. She is objecting to the power somemof these companies have over the marketplace and wants to break them up. Seems like Comservatives have more of a censorship issue while warren has more of an issue with market influence. There are conservatives, like Tucker Carlson who do align with her on this though. It will be interesting to see how it all evolves.

It’s still amazing that we won the election with this going on. The left has a stranglehold on all forms of mass communications and they use it relentlessly to attack Americans. And we still won.
Tells you how deep the resentment runs and desire to overthrow them. But it’s misguided. You can win all the elections you like but if you don’t exterminate the liberals in control of the cultural levers they can continue to cripple you.

54256372_2556505081090152_3988205836773097472_n.jpg

It’s still amazing that we won the election with this going on. The left has a stranglehold on all forms of mass communications and they use it relentlessly to attack Americans. And we still won.
Tells you how deep the resentment runs and desire to overthrow them. But it’s misguided. You can win all the elections you like but if you don’t exterminate the liberals in control of the cultural levers they can continue to cripple you.
You’re full of shit. Talk radio is dominated by conservatives and the largest cable news outlet in the country FOX is right leaning. Also with the ease of access in today’s world people tune into whatever they want. There has always been healthy skepticism towards the media and it is higher than ever so people, in general, don’t just believe what they hear.

The narrative that you are trying to push is completely bogus.

You’re full of shit. Talk radio is dominated by conservatives and the largest cable news outlet in the country FOX is right leaning. Also with the ease of access in today’s world people tune into whatever they want. There has always been healthy skepticism towards the media and it is higher than ever so people, in general, don’t just believe what they hear.

When slime like yourself posts a link is it talk radio or leftist media?
A liberal always takes the exception to disprove the rule. The media is leftist.

A liberal always takes the exception to disprove the rule. The media is leftist.
So what? Do you have a hard time accessing conservative news and viewpoints in this country? Do you think anybody has a hard time accessing points of view from any side? No, of course not, it’s all there for the picking. You crying about leftist news just sounds like a lot of petty whining. Grow up.

So what? Do you have a hard time accessing conservative news and viewpoints in this country? Do you think anybody has a hard time accessing points of view from any side? No, of course not, it’s all there for the picking. You crying about leftist news just sounds like a lot of petty whining. Grow up.

Sophistry. The media in this country is leftist. Huge multinational companies. The wealthiest and most powerful the world has ever seen. The ones called “paper of record”. They are leftist. Hollywood is leftist.
And you are a pussy for bowing to them. For always holding the sane opinion as powerful. And for feeling brave about your safe positions.
In 1938 Germany you would have been a Nazi. In 1920 Russia you would have been a Bolshevik. In 1964 China a red guardian.

Sophistry. The media in this country is leftist. Huge multinational companies. The wealthiest and most powerful the world has ever seen. The ones called “paper of record”. They are leftist. Hollywood is leftist.
And you are a pussy for bowing to them. For always holding the sane opinion as powerful. And for feeling brave about your safe positions.
In 1938 Germany you would have been a Nazi. In 1920 Russia you would have been a Bolshevik. In 1964 China a red guardian.
You fight a straw man and define me as this mystery enemy you think you are fighting. But in reality you don’t know me or appear to even listen or acknowledge anything I say. That reveals weakness in your arguments. Do better

You fight a straw man and define me as this mystery enemy you think you are fighting. But in reality you don’t know me or appear to even listen or acknowledge anything I say. That reveals weakness in your arguments. Do better

I don’t have an argument. I stated a fact. You spend your life looking for sophistries and exceptions. But you are losing. As is CNN.

I don’t have an argument. I stated a fact. You spend your life looking for sophistries and exceptions. But you are losing. As is CNN.
You have no clue what I spend my life doing, you know nothing about me. But if you are going to delude yourself into thinking that you know these things then I don’t see how you can expect anybody to lend respect or credibility to your opinions. Especially when you inaccurately claim they are facts. What a joke

You have no clue what I spend my life doing, you know nothing about me. But if you are going to delude yourself into thinking that you know these things then I don’t see how you can expect anybody to lend respect or credibility to your opinions. Especially when you inaccurately claim they are facts. What a joke

Imagine...waking up one morning...and finding you didn’t line up with the Marxist propaganda and positions pouring out of the New York media and Harvard and Hollywood and corporate boardrooms and Silicon Valley.
How panicked would you feel?

Imagine...waking up one morning...and finding you didn’t line up with the Marxist propaganda and positions pouring out of the New York media and Harvard and Hollywood and corporate boardrooms and Silicon Valley.
How panicked would you feel?
I dont align with much of that stuff... I don’t feel panicked. Do you? Why?

Forum List

Back