Conservatives: Do You Give

Judging from the comments on this thread, not only do many "conservatives" care about the issue, they also obsess about it and spend a lot of time thinking about and discussing it.

Actually the correct answer is no. What did happen was the fags and their fellow travellers introduced "gay marriage" and equated the two. No one gives a shit whether someone is gay or not.
Obviously, YOU do. No use lying to yourself.

:clap2:

Do you give a flying fuck about homosexuals and how they live their lives?

This is a spin off of Dr House's comment to Jerkbert in the thread on conservative homosexuals.
Judging from the comments on this thread, not only do many "conservatives" care about the issue, they also obsess about it and spend a lot of time thinking about and discussing it.

Actually the correct answer is no. What did happen was the fags and their fellow travellers introduced "gay marriage" and equated the two. No one gives a shit whether someone is gay or not.

I'm so fucking delighted you aren't Jewish, The Rabbi.

Sooooo is my understanding correct that Madeline is a lezbo and rather defensive about it?

No you twatwaffle. I'm straight, but I love many GLBT people dearly, and injustice always offends me.

I'd even take up for your right to be treated with dignity, if you had any.

images

Do you give a flying fuck about homosexuals and how they live their lives?

This is a spin off of Dr House's comment to Jerkbert in the thread on conservative homosexuals.

What they do in their own homes is up to them.. Just don't do it in my house.

Forum List

Back