conservatives "Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare"

Gruber told me

Gruber was talking to you?

Or talking about you?

Doubtful that you could discern the difference given as how you delude yourself into believing that you can defraud the IRS.
So right here is the stupidity Gruber was talking about.
Let me explain it to you
He's talking about obamcare and the stupidity of the American voter. The only American voter he could possibly be talking about are those who supported it He not going to be talking about those who oppose it, be cause he said the only way it could have passed was through deception. You wanted it now you accept the fact that you have been called by the architect of obamacare STUPID.

You don't get it and you never will either!

Let me pose this rhetorical question knowing full well that you lack the ability to answer.

Who died and appointed Gruber the final arbiter of who is and isn't stupid?

Just because someone on the left is as much of an a arrogant fool as say, Ted Cruz, doesn't mean that what they say is the gospel truth.

American voters are not stupid. They are apathetic.

That you don't know the difference is why you are gullible enough to believe the twaddle that you just posted.
No it is you who don't get it you are not getting the chance to dictate what is and is not You are the stupid one Gruber was talking about.

Thank you for proving my point.
Again you don't get the chance to dictate what is and is not, because it has been pointed out that you are stupid for supporting obamcare

Gruber was talking to you?

Or talking about you?

Doubtful that you could discern the difference given as how you delude yourself into believing that you can defraud the IRS.
Let me explain it to you
He's talking about obamcare and the stupidity of the American voter. The only American voter he could possibly be talking about are those who supported it He not going to be talking about those who oppose it, be cause he said the only way it could have passed was through deception. You wanted it now you accept the fact that you have been called by the architect of obamacare STUPID.

Let me pose this rhetorical question knowing full well that you lack the ability to answer.

Just because someone on the left is as much of an a arrogant fool as say, Ted Cruz, doesn't mean that what they say is the gospel truth.

That you don't know the difference is why you are gullible enough to believe the twaddle that you just posted.
No it is you who don't get it you are not getting the chance to dictate what is and is not You are the stupid one Gruber was talking about.

Again you don't get the chance to dictate what is and is not, because it has been pointed out that you are stupid for supporting obamcare

Repeating yourself doesn't alter your gullibility, it merely proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

I'll put my synapse network against yours any time any day, you pick.

And every time you do you come up wanting!

:lmao:
The only thing I'm wanting is for bums like you to get your grubby little paws out of my pockets.

Once again you arrogantly flatter yourself that you have something of value in your pockets. They are as empty as your bigoted soul!
One would ask how you know what's in my pocket if they didn't know what type of person you were.

The Democrats voted skin color in 2008 and 2012

Thanks for tacitly admitting to being a racist bigot.

Pointing out the truth as to why YOU voted isn't racist. It's point out that YOU voted based solely on race. That makes you one. Thanks for proving you're the typical Liberal voter. You don't even know why you voted and when someone tells you why, you are unwilling to accept the truth. Bet you'll vote for the vagina in 2016. That's how people like you operate. Skin color and reproductive organ are what you use to decide how to vote.

Let me explain it to you

Repeating yourself doesn't alter your gullibility, it merely proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

When someone is as stupid as you, things have to be repeated. It's like training a monkey. Repetition is necessary because stupid requires more effort to train.

Came across a picture on the interwebs of Conservative65 and RKMBrown patting each other on the back.

Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg

Forum List

Back