Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Donald, as you well know, now says they are "suggestions."

You are like a teenage girl, who being warned about the bad boy by your girl friends, cling to him even more.

You are not my friend.

You are my enemy.

Great response from the board 12 year old

He calls me a "teenage girl" and you castigate ME for immaturity?

f40fe572370d9728fec91a608039ede442eabd27eaba4a54c85f9054b49e4e0b.jpg

:banana:You talk about maturity and use an insult that everyone used in middle school. Try to grow up please...

Just sinking to your level, lib.

Anytime you want to switch over to discussing the topic, go right ahead.

You are sounding like Pee Wee Herman more and more each day. But as a Trump supporter, I understand your need to demean.

Reported. Meathead, you are breaking the rules when you ask such questions.
Didn't we go through this yesterday?

Anyway, my disrespect is for the low-life and possibly brain-damaged person you are. I don't know nor care about your family.

Do you ever wonder why you are probably the most disparaged poster on this site?

Besides, I thought I was on ignore.
If you were reposting to me, you thought better. We will go through this until you don't mention family.

Your respect is not wanted, is unneeded, is not worthy. Disparaged by the punks and thugs and brain damaged of the far right? Oh no! :)

Correll has trouble understand that his comments make no sense.

Don't be racist, Correll, and we will get along fine.

Don't think your opinion is ever fact, because it is not.

You are here for those reasons used in Catholic pedagogy: your untruthfulness highlights the truth.

Last edited:
I believe the study below can serve to explain why Michelle Obama is "called out" but not so for Melania Trump.........
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/05/15...-link-racism-directly-to-the-tea-party-study/
Researchers Used Doctored Pics Of Obama To Link Racism Directly To The Tea Party (STUDY)

imrs.php

May 15, 2016 11:30 am ·
It’s always been obvious to people with half a clue or better that the hatred towards our president was more because of the color of his skin than anything he could possibly have done politically. Had a white man walked into the same mess and turned it around into hope for the future and a better country than the one he was handed, he’d be…Bill Clinton.

A sociologist from Stanford University had the idea that the resurgence of racism in America didn’t just coincide with the rise of the Tea Party, it drove it. “That left a lot of analysts slack-jawed, wondering: What was this latent force that drove the emergence of this movement?” said Robb Willer. According to The Washington Post:

Willer speculates that one thing connecting these two political earthquakes might be white voters’ unconscious racial biases. In a series of psychological experiments between 2011 and 2015, he showed how hostility toward people with darker skin and perceived racial threats can influence white support for the tea party. He and his colleagues published a draft of a paper on their findings online last week — some of the most direct evidence of the importance of race to the conservative resurgence during Obama’s presidency.

Anyway, my disrespect is for the low-life and possibly brain-damaged person you are. I don't know nor care about your family.

Do you ever wonder why you are probably the most disparaged poster on this site?

If you were reposting to me, you thought better. We will go through this until you don't mention family.

Your respect is not wanted, is unneeded, is not worthy. Disparaged by the punks and thugs and brain damaged of the far right? Oh no! :)
Did you think I was black? Jake. you are obviously of limited intellect and though it may be unfair to point it out if it is due to some genetic predisposition or illness, it is nonetheless not lost on anyone.

You clearly bring this derision on yourself. It's almost as if you can't help it.

Did you think I was black? Jake. you are obviously of limited intellect and though it may be unfair to point it out if it is due to some genetic predisposition or illness, it is nonetheless not lost on anyone.
:)
You clearly bring this derision on yourself. It's almost as if you can't help it.
:) I am so glad you are here on the Board.

Seriously Jake, have you never questioned your own pathology? Even for those with lack of insight, some things should be obvious.

Seriously Jake, have you never questioned your own pathology? Even for those with lack of insight, some things should be obvious.
You are priceless. :)

You are not my friend.

You are my enemy.

Great response from the board 12 year old

He calls me a "teenage girl" and you castigate ME for immaturity?

f40fe572370d9728fec91a608039ede442eabd27eaba4a54c85f9054b49e4e0b.jpg

:banana:You talk about maturity and use an insult that everyone used in middle school. Try to grow up please...

Just sinking to your level, lib.

Anytime you want to switch over to discussing the topic, go right ahead.

You are sounding like Pee Wee Herman more and more each day. But as a Trump supporter, I understand your need to demean.
I know you are, but what am I

I thought we had the right to bare arms? Mrs. Obama has been a class act from day one. I'm proud of her as our first lady. Not only has she had to undergo the scrutiny that all first ladies do, but she's had to survive the animosity and outright hatred many people have for blacks. She's done it with grace and style and managed to keep an even keel. Melania Trump, third wife of a philandering man, center-fold sleaze. She may be the smartest woman in the world but she didn't work her way up in a law firm, instead she used the old trite and true method to parlay her looks into something. Is she a shining example for young women? Only if they want to be judged on the Trump scale, tits and ass, no brains needed.

I believe the study below can serve to explain why Michelle Obama is "called out" but not so for Melania Trump.........
Researchers Used Doctored Pics Of Obama To Link Racism Directly To The Tea Party (STUDY)

imrs.php

May 15, 2016 11:30 am ·
It’s always been obvious to people with half a clue or better that the hatred towards our president was more because of the color of his skin than anything he could possibly have done politically. Had a white man walked into the same mess and turned it around into hope for the future and a better country than the one he was handed, he’d be…Bill Clinton.

A sociologist from Stanford University had the idea that the resurgence of racism in America didn’t just coincide with the rise of the Tea Party, it drove it. “That left a lot of analysts slack-jawed, wondering: What was this latent force that drove the emergence of this movement?” said Robb Willer. According to The Washington Post:

Willer speculates that one thing connecting these two political earthquakes might be white voters’ unconscious racial biases. In a series of psychological experiments between 2011 and 2015, he showed how hostility toward people with darker skin and perceived racial threats can influence white support for the tea party. He and his colleagues published a draft of a paper on their findings online last week — some of the most direct evidence of the importance of race to the conservative resurgence during Obama’s presidency.

Both of those faces look like the stuff that sticks to my shoe in the streets of New Orleans.

One on the left he looks like a murdering muslim

One on the right he looks like a murdering black thug

-Geaux

Both of those faces look like the stuff that sticks to my shoe in the streets of New Orleans.

One on the left he looks like a murdering muslim

One on the right he looks like a murdering black thug

-Geaux
Donald Trump looks like a constipated 70 year old white man and he is constipated because your lips are blocking him.........

Forum List

Back