Conservatives celebrate! We won the battle of Madison!!!!

We won the battle of Madison boys!!! Unions are going bye bye!! Wisconsin is the start. Many states will follow with this first step already having been taken by the courageous Gov. Walker, a man who will go down in history as one of the many political heroes who went up against the violent union thugs for the sake of the nations financial stability.

We won, and now, as unions diminish, so will the billions they flood into Democratic fundraising, setting the state for countless victories in the future for conservatives!!!

Celebrate!!!

:funnyface::rock::thewave::muahaha::cheers2::thanks::banana::party::eusa_dance::mm::dance:

First, We have not won Anything yet.

Second, If you were a real Conservative you would know that making the unions "Go BYE BYE" is not the Goal.

Personally I favor a balance. I want unions to have to Earn their members. The simple way to do this is to make Union membership Optional, and not Mandatory to work in Unionized Shops.

This would be good for all workers, good for the country, and very GOOD! for union members. The only people it is not good for, is the big Cat, Union Leadership that currently get to take Dues from Their Members with very Little accountability at all.

I thought you Democrats loved Choice, Stop standing in the way of Choice. Support right to work laws that Make Union Membership Optional not Mandatory. Force the Union Leadership to have to make it worth it to be in the Union and pay those dues.

It is a win win, Despite the Liberal Lies you have all been programed to repeat.

One of the best posts so far.

+rep

Just once before i die,i would love to see just one Welfare Recipient or Teacher say Thank You to Taxpayers for providing them with the benefits they enjoy. For every Food Stamp handed out there is a man or woman working their butt off to provide those Food Stamps. The Democrats need to stop promoting this Entitlement attitude. I think most Americans are just sick of Teachers & Welfare Recipients and their Entitlement shit. Too much complaining and not enough thanking coming from these people. Enough is enough.

Yet another ignorant fool who thinks that "the lazy bums" are ruining this country and that teachers or welfare recipients don't appreciate or thank for what they get.

WTF, man. Quit blaming a non-existent lazy populace. The vast majority of people on welfare aren't bad people.

When are the Dems going to get some BAWLS and point out that conservatives like you HATE the little guy. HATE helping anyone who needs help at all.

Drop welfare altogether and see what happens with this country. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Teachers & Generational Welfare Recipients do not take the time to thank Taxpayers for the benefits they receive. I don't know where you're seeing all this gratitude coming from them. No one else sees that. The only time you hear from Teachers & Welfare Recipients is when they're complaining and demanding more. This is why they have both lost so much support. For every Food Stamp handed out there is a man or woman working their asses off to provide those Food Stamps. Taxpayers are never thanked for this. I do blame the Democrats for encouraging this Entitlement attitude. Teachers & Welfare Recipients should stop being ingrates and start thanking Taxpayers for their freebies. Because nothing's really free in the end. Someone always pays.

How in the hell are you thinking you can back that up? do you go around talking to them? Do you expect some extemporaneous rally...where thousands take the streets with banners saying thank you?

Retardedness is all that comes out of your mouth. You want to blame a non-existent lazy bum group. you need to learn a lot more about welfare recipients before you start talking about them. All you have is your craptastic fear of laziness...and i doubt you know very many (if any) actual recipients.

And to say that teachers dont appreciate their paychecks>? More retardedness. I'm surprised you can drive a car or get out of bed in the morning for that matter.

Everything you say is unsubstantiated and slanted. Oh wait. I knew that already.

You may win the battle in Wisconsin and lose the war

Republicans are firmly establishing themselves as anti-worker in a time when Amercans overwhelmingly support the right to collective bargaining

Even Chris Christie supports collective bargaining

It seems you know little about this issue past talking points.

Feel free to discuss. That is why we are here

We won the battle of Madison boys!!! Unions are going bye bye!! Wisconsin is the start. Many states will follow with this first step already having been taken by the courageous Gov. Walker, a man who will go down in history as one of the many political heroes who went up against the violent union thugs for the sake of the nations financial stability.

We won, and now, as unions diminish, so will the billions they flood into Democratic fundraising, setting the state for countless victories in the future for conservatives!!!

Celebrate!!!

:funnyface::rock::thewave::muahaha::cheers2::thanks::banana::party::eusa_dance::mm::dance:

What are you celebrating and what did you "win"?

You may win the battle in Wisconsin and lose the war

Republicans are firmly establishing themselves as anti-worker in a time when Amercans overwhelmingly support the right to collective bargaining

Even Chris Christie supports collective bargaining

Since when have unions ever done work?

It took quite a bit of work for unions to get the 40 hour workweek, child labor laws, workplace safety and hundreds of other worker rights that we now take for granted

Couldn't have done it without collective bargaining

Yep, they are still finding bodies.

Forum List

Back