Conservatives,Can We Predict Obama's Next Excuses For His Failing Economic Policies?

the far left will always blame bush for 911 and the Pelosi Recession of 2008,,,,,,but what about all those greedy Americans making under $40,000 a year who were so impatient about saving for a home? the ones who took the 0%down on a 300,000 home that they knew they could't afford? There are alot of Americans out there who used to work 2/3 jobs for two years just to save about 20-30,000 dollars to put down on a home,,,and a year or two later,,,Fanny Mae was giving them away! and all this is Bush's fault?

IN a way, Bush is to blame as we elected him and paid him to keep us safe......and as expected and outlined in our poilitical system, he had two lower level elected officials watch Fannie in particular....Dodd and Frank.

So yes, the buck stops with the President....but why is it that those on the left give Dodd and Frank a pass?

The economy was worse then the previous administration thought.
Our plan was a resounding success.If we didn't do what we did the Sun would have exploded.
It would have been even better but we didn't spend enough.
Just be patient and give the Stimulus a couple a three more years or so and we will start to see it work.

LMAO

My sentiments exactly.

Whats the matter with folks?? Haven't they been listening to his speeches? The economy iis doing great. Unemployment was getting better that is until it got worse.

Unemployment was improving but now its not. Don't worry though it Just a minor bump in the road.

He and the Dems got us out of that jeezly ditch that Bush put us in. It was tough but they did it just like the champs they are.

Business is now sure of the situation and will now begin to expand and hire. We are saved by Barry's quick action and God Bless Nancy Pelosi.

Hope and change is well on its way with prosperity right behind.

Good Gawd, Gag me.

And now Inflation is here. Americans will really start feeling it at their Grocery Stores very soon. Food Prices are beginning to skyrocket. That along with skyrocketing Gas Prices is going make life very miserable for most Americans. I hate to say it,but things are going to get even worse. It's very sad.

Last edited:
The economy was worse then the previous administration thought.
Our plan was a resounding success.If we didn't do what we did the Sun would have exploded.
It would have been even better but we didn't spend enough.
Just be patient and give the Stimulus a couple a three more years or so and we will start to see it work.

LMAO

My sentiments exactly.

Whats the matter with folks?? Haven't they been listening to his speeches? The economy iis doing great. Unemployment was getting better that is until it got worse.

Unemployment was improving but now its not. Don't worry though it Just a minor bump in the road.

He and the Dems got us out of that jeezly ditch that Bush put us in. It was tough but they did it just like the champs they are.

Business is now sure of the situation and will now begin to expand and hire. We are saved by Barry's quick action and God Bless Nancy Pelosi.

Hope and change is well on its way with prosperity right behind.

Good Gawd, Gag me.

My 100 TOP economists who insisted on the stimulus, misread the economy and did not realize how bad Bush made it.

And you folks should be thanking me becuase as bad as unemployment is, it would have been so much worse without my policies...afterall, that is what my 100 top economists said...you know...the ones that misread the one thing they are great at reading ....economic conditions

And the people actually fall for that crap.

Curious...I wonder how may of those economists that misread the economy were fired for not being able to do what they are paid to do....read the economy accurately.

and how can Yobama keep trying to convince us that "We Are Moving Foward" thats like telling an 85 year old man that his best days are yet to come !!!

Obama gonna fix it...
:eusa_eh:
Obama: US Needs to Curb Tax Breaks to Rein In Deficit
Saturday, 2 Jul 2011 | President Barack Obama pressed his case Saturday for achieving deficit reduction, in part by ending tax breaks and singling out hedge fund managers, oil companies and billionaires to take the hit.
Obama, a Democrat, is locked in a dispute with Republicans over how to bring down the U.S. deficit as part of a deal to raise the debt ceiling and prevent Washington from default. Democrats insist that some tax increases be included in a deficit-cutting package. Republicans say that would be bad for the economy. "Now, it would be nice if we could keep every tax break, but we can't afford them," Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address. "Because if we choose to keep those tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires, or for hedge fund managers and corporate jet owners, or for oil and gas companies pulling in huge profits without our help - then we'll have to make even deeper cuts somewhere else."

Obama listed a range of areas, some of which are considered top Democratic political priorities, that would face the chopping block if such tax breaks were allowed to continue. "We've got to say to a student, 'You don't get a college scholarship.' We have to say to a medical researcher, 'You can't do that cancer research.' We might have to tell seniors, 'You have to pay more for Medicare,"' he said. "That isn't right, and it isn't smart. We've got to cut the deficit, but we can do that while making investments in education, research and technology that actually create jobs."

Senator Dan Coats, delivering the weekly Republican address, said reducing spending was the key. "The president and Democrats in Congress must recognize that their game plan is not working," he said. "It's time to acknowledge that more government and higher taxes is not the answer to our problem. It's time for bold action and a new plan to address our current crisis." Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has warned of huge risks if Congress fails to raise the $14.3 trillion debt ceiling by Aug. 2, potentially triggering a default that could send shivers through an already-fragile banking system.

Obama said both sides agreed spending cuts were necessary and said he and Vice President Joe Biden had made progress in getting lawmakers to agree on areas to cut. "Over the last few weeks, the vice president and I have gotten both parties to identify more than $1 trillion in spending cuts," Obama said. "But after a decade in which Washington ran up the country's credit card, we've got to find more savings to get out of the red. That means looking at every program and tax break in the budget - every single one - to find places to cut waste and save money."

Fears of a default, which could disrupt everything from debt payments to retirement benefits, rose after Republicans walked out of budget negotiations led Biden last week. Coats said Obama had to step up to get a deal done. "Now is the time for decisive leadership from this president," he said. "It's time to cast aside the false safety of political denial and re-election hopes and put the future of our country above all else."

News Headlines

After he blamed the Jet Owners and the Machines,i think anything is possible. Desperate times in Hopey Changey Land for sure.

Forum List

Back