Conservatives,Can We Predict Obama's Next Excuses For His Failing Economic Policies?

Hes setting up a republican president for massive inflation, the only potential president that can dodge that it Ron Paul, because he sees it....

and the libs wont stop blaming bush. it's as if we are supposed to beleive that Bush oversaw all the mortgages that were being processed in Fanny&Freddie, It was Bush who spent alot of his spare time on Wall Street managing all those Billion dollar accounts. Yup,,Bush made sure that all the Banks & Financial institutions created a few trillion dollars in thin air that was loaned out to people who knew they could never pay it back. did I miss anything else Bush did to cause 11 or so trillion dollars to have just vanished from our accounts in 2008?

1. No..Bush doesn't stop getting blamed for the present economy. 8 years of utter destruction ain't going to be fixed in 3 years. And thats with GOP obstructionism to boot.

2. A majority of the "Toxic" loans happened when Wall Street was financing and Freddie and Fannie were taken out of the mix.

3. Bush had ample time..and reason to fix things. He simply ignored all warnings and went full steam ahead with the voodoo economics.

Why even bother with this thread. We already know the right winger's "solution".

"Cut taxes." That's it. Their answer for everything economic. Nothing else. "Cut taxes". And look how well it's worked out so far.
Why do you consider yourself to be intelligent, when you're so damned stupid?

You REALLY haven't heard the calls for cutting spending? Really? They're call coming from the right, idiot.

and the libs wont stop blaming bush. it's as if we are supposed to beleive that Bush oversaw all the mortgages that were being processed in Fanny&Freddie, It was Bush who spent alot of his spare time on Wall Street managing all those Billion dollar accounts. Yup,,Bush made sure that all the Banks & Financial institutions created a few trillion dollars in thin air that was loaned out to people who knew they could never pay it back. did I miss anything else Bush did to cause 11 or so trillion dollars to have just vanished from our accounts in 2008?

1. No..Bush doesn't stop getting blamed for the present economy. 8 years of utter destruction ain't going to be fixed in 3 years. And thats with GOP obstructionism to boot.

2. A majority of the "Toxic" loans happened when Wall Street was financing and Freddie and Fannie were taken out of the mix.

3. Bush had ample time..and reason to fix things. He simply ignored all warnings and went full steam ahead with the voodoo economics.
Yep. I called it.

I'll just repeat what I said in another thread:

Personally, I think Bush, and the GOP controlled congress he had, left us in such a fiscal mess there is no recovery from it. If the Democrat mantra is "tax and spend", the GOP mantra is surely "spend and borrow (political fall out will come later when we can blame it on someone else)".

The GOP wasn't in control of Congress. Unless you think former Speaker of the House nancy Pelosi is in the GOP.

Dude set the crack pipe down!

It doesn't matter how much time Obama gets. Bush, and the GOP controlled congress he was gifted with, left us with such a huge debt, there IS no recovery from it. GOP mantra: "Spend and borrow: let the political fall out come at a later date when we can confuse our sheep into believing it's someone else's fault."

^^^^ Idiot.:eusa_shhh:

Personally, I think Bush, and the GOP controlled congress he had, left us in such a fiscal mess there is no recovery from it. If the Democrat mantra is "tax and spend", the GOP mantra is surely "spend and borrow (political fall out will come later when we can blame it on someone else)".

The GOP wasn't in control of Congress. Unless you think former Speaker of the House nancy Pelosi is in the GOP.

But it's so funny that he keeps repeating the same bullshit. This may explain the red rep. :lol::lol:

It doesn't matter how much time Obama gets. Bush, and the GOP controlled congress he was gifted with, left us with such a huge debt, there IS no recovery from it. GOP mantra: "Spend and borrow: let the political fall out come at a later date when we can confuse our sheep into believing it's someone else's fault."

Oh, so that's why Barry and the Dims added Trillions to the debt, huh? There's no way out of it, so let's make it BIGGER! And you sheep have swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Coming to a Theater Summer 2012

The Summer of Recovery Part III, the Prequel: It's Bush's Fault!!

Oh, so that's why Barry and the Dims added Trillions to the debt, huh? There's no way out of it, so let's make it BIGGER! And you sheep have swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

They swallowed the old "things werew a lot worse than we realized"

Bear in mind...this came on the heels opf Obama saying that his top economists analyzed the economy and said that the stimulus was necvessary....top economists "didnt know how bad things were"...

Yeah...right.

And they also fell for the old... "imagine how bad unemployment would be if we DIDNT pass the stimulus"

Obama believes he can say anything he wants to this electorate.

He has absolutely no respect for the intelligence of those that have, and will, vote for him.

Dem talking points in 2012:

1. The hole Bush dug was too big.

2. The GOP wouldn't let me spend enough money, oops I mean invest. All we need is high speed rail and a buncha windmills. Wouldn't let me raise taxes either, that woulda fixed it right there.

3. The greedy bankers and Wall Street execs and big biz tycoons wouldn't hire people.

4. Israel must've had a hand in it somewhere.

Here's a possible excuse in August for his continuing stagnant economy, One Reason we still have 9.2% unemployment is because those "EVIL REPUBLICANS" will not pass my 3 Trillion Dollar Proposal for a High Speed Rail System that will link 12 Major Metropolitan Areas Together! { yah Bambi, who's the butthead that is doing all the math for your high-speed rail proposals? we were all laughing at the 3 or so billion it would cost to make one that would link Orlando Miami & Tampa.......(maybe someone forgot to add another 3 0's to the estimate?)

Sure repeat it another 100 times... it's still stupid.

the far left will always blame bush for 911 and the Pelosi Recession of 2008,,,,,,but what about all those greedy Americans making under $40,000 a year who were so impatient about saving for a home? the ones who took the 0%down on a 300,000 home that they knew they could't afford? There are alot of Americans out there who used to work 2/3 jobs for two years just to save about 20-30,000 dollars to put down on a home,,,and a year or two later,,,Fanny Mae was giving them away! and all this is Bush's fault?

Forum List

Back