Conservatives Beginning to Recognize Global Warming

Up here in Northern Alaska, we're hoping for global warming too hurry up....

Whoo hoo, no more 50 below zero.....

Good friggen grief......
I'm sure the sky will stay up above me for many, many yrs.....:mm:

50 FREAKIN' BELOW???!!! No - thank - you.

What do live up there in that for Stephanie?

Now that is what I call a conservative rant. Gunny, I knew you were riled up when you began typing in a dialect.

You can sleep easy though, pretty soon Bush will have all of us liberals sent off to secret prisons. Apparently his lawyers say it is legal.

No rant required. As a matter of fact, my theory that if you liberals shut up it will surpass any goals toward emission standards is as valid as global warming being caused by anything other than ..... now hold onto something ....global warming.

At any rate, this is tiring. I have repeatedly posted the same common sense and logic approach, been repeatedly told I was wrong, but not so much as one word of REAL evidence has been produced to back it up.

All that has really been proven is a confession from a liberal that what they spend an insurmountable amount of time blaming Bush, Republicans, and/or conservatives and general for, is at the basis of YOUR argument .... you have appointed yourself as the decider of what is best for the common good.

I can SEE the logic and common sense and common good in law enforcement agencies profiling Arabs at airports. But that inconveniences you libs that it exists at all.

I can see the common sense and logic and common good in waging a war against terrorism. But because you libs would rather play ostrich, you have gone to war verbally with anyone that supports such a notion as taking murderers to task.

But you have absolutely NO problem putting everyone back on horseback to suit your tree-hugging agenda.

Y'all just ain't that bright.

Forum List

Back