Conservatives aren't overly cautious, Libs are merely short sighted and fool hardy

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Conservatives aren't overly cautious, Libs are merely short sighted and fool hardy

We see Libbies sometimes mention how Conservatives seem to be overly cautious when it comes to threats and potential threats to the USA and our people.

We see ONE lapse in our national defense or other front line safeguard against potential dangers as breaking up our bid for perfection, that, for which we aim.

On the other hand, Libs are like women or children.

Care free. Little regard for consequences. Denial of threats. Preference to live care-free lives without worrying about how to keep America safe.

To you Libbies I say this.

Instead of criticizing us for being hyper vigilant just thank us for our duty.

Our vigilance and dedication to keeping America, free, safe and prosperous is, literally, the only reason you have for non-chalance.

Otherwise your ass would be grass.

So, in the words of the oft maligned Col. Nathan Jessup...

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

It always amazes me that posters stat threats damning the ignorance of their opponents - in a thread containing around 20 language errors. If you want to convince people that you are smart - learn grammar and spelling.

But to address the topic, spending trillions of dollars on defence is no guarantee of either vigilance or safety.

A wise defence policy would certainly focus on vigilance, but would not involve spending vast amounts of money on equipment that does little to protect US interests at home or abroad.

On the other hand, Libs are like women or children.

I'm guessing poor mojo here simply has no idea of what a sexist bigot he is. According to his cult, men are superior to women, and stating that is just "honesty" instead of rank sexism. And using "woman" as an insult? They see zero problem with that.

Especially funny is how mojo and pals act much more irrationally than most people, men or women, but still proclaim themselves as bastions of rationality.

Forum List

Back