Conservatives are more fearful than liberals, the basis of their beliefs...

Legalize and tax it God dammit, stupid conservatives. Legalize and tax harder drugs too and treat them like crazy. You people and your Nanny/prison/police State.
No one wants to treat these addicts. Not even their own mommas.

Let them die. Legalize the hard stuff. Flood the ghettos and barrios.

The end of most problems.

With health care and a month vacation and paid parental leave
Legalize and tax it God dammit, stupid conservatives. Legalize and tax harder drugs too and treat them like crazy. You people and your Nanny/prison/police State.

Fine at least the price would come down so much and they wouldn't die from fentanyl. Of course methadone would be very cheap too. How about some living wage jobs for chrissake? With paid parental leave, 1 months vacation, Healthcare cheap daycare. Of course you family values GOP assholes can't do any of that...

Your link is to the front page of WAPO with about a hundred anti-Trump stories (no surprise there, what with their Trump hit squad and all). In reference to this study you mention, my question is: If having a fearful childhood produces Conservatives, then why aren't the inner cities loaded with Conservatives?
Blacks actually are more conservative than most Democrats... Unfortunately they also know which party has all the bigots in it...

Blacks! Communists! Evil Hillary! Evil Foundation! Kenyan Muslims! Oh brother...

Hey francesHFW, are you willing to move to a predominantly black neighborhood?
Absolutely irrelevant to anything. I'm a real country boy really. And no. The last week I lived in Buffalo I got robbed by a gunman, my car was broken into and my apartment was broken into. All by blacks I wouldn't doubt. Poor people have crime duh. They are discriminated against like 10 times as often as whites are.

Blacks! Communists! Evil Hillary! Evil Foundation! Kenyan Muslims! Oh brother...

Hey francesHFW, are you willing to move to a predominantly black neighborhood?
Absolutely irrelevant to anything. I'm a real country boy really. And no. The last week I lived in Buffalo I got robbed by a gunman, my car was broken into and my apartment was broken into. All by black side I wouldn't doubt. Poor people have crime duh. They are discriminated against like 10 times as often as whites are.
Hell 1/3 of their millennials are felons and can't get jobs LOL

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

The more fearful in childhood the more conservative as adults, but if you make them feel safer, they change into liberals. What the hell is so awful about taxing the bloated Rich More, living wage, good vacation, parental Leave paid... Dupes?

What is so awful about a tick sucking your blood? You should know better than most of us. You surely have plenty of experience
You love that GOP hard life and pandering to the bloated rich? Unbelievable

Fuck'em let them die, most are ignorant regressives anyways.

That's just your b******* propaganda. Plenty of GOP suburbanites and rural people going up to the inner city to buy.

Eh, free bus tickets from any State in America to California, they love criminals, lefty losers and you get more rights than citizens if your illegal... perfect solution..

The more fearful in childhood the more conservative as adults, but if you make them feel safer, they change into liberals. What the hell is so awful about taxing the bloated Rich More, living wage, good vacation, parental Leave paid... Dupes?
And being pampered and smoking marijuana creates Liberals.
Being educated and not brainwashed, you mean...

Liberals have to be led by the nose and are quickly moving into a communistic nihilistic state.

I had a perfect childhood which did include well deserved parental ass kickings and emotional stress here and there..:lol:

... but You... mmm

dropped-head-baby-others-thrown-ceiling-fan-wall-window-ecard.jpg

Unwarranted fear is what motivates the authoritarian, reactionary right: fear of change and diversity, fear of expressions of individual liberty, and fear of dissent.

Seriously ... who do you think you're kidding..:tongue-44:

...just admit it, you're one of the most intolerant, biased and racist members on the USMB and you use the Constitution and Bill of Rights like toilet paper.. I doubt that you're even an American.. You're more like a liberal nazi bot..

Last edited:
Why is the Democratic Party full of so many hate groups?
Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Mecha, Muslim Brotherhood, LULAC, CAIR......

Forum List

Back